Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM][4.4.4][OFFICIAL] OmniROM Nightly Builds (TOROPLUS!)

OP MWisBest

2nd November 2014, 04:14 AM   |  #41  
Thanks Meter: 1

19 posts
been using this rom for about a week; really am enjoying it. yet, i lose root with each nightly. am i doing something wrong? i am not the most experienced custom rom'er.
4th November 2014, 01:48 AM   |  #42  
Thanks Meter: 321

531 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by boathead

been using this rom for about a week; really am enjoying it. yet, i lose root with each nightly. am i doing something wrong? i am not the most experienced custom rom'er.

You aren't really doing anything wrong...there are two ways to not lose root with the nightlies. One is to install a backup script for whatever Superuser you are using (I think one is available for SuperSU), the other is to copy your Superuser zip into /sdcard/OpenDelta/FlashAfterUpdate/ , then go into Settings/About Phone/System Updates, tap the three-dot menu, and un-ckeck the 'Secure' box.
The Following User Says Thank You to musical_chairs For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th November 2014, 02:06 PM   |  #43  
Thanks Meter: 1

19 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by musical_chairs

You aren't really doing anything wrong...there are two ways to not lose root with the nightlies. One is to install a backup script for whatever Superuser you are using (I think one is available for SuperSU), the other is to copy your Superuser zip into /sdcard/OpenDelta/FlashAfterUpdate/ , then go into Settings/About Phone/System Updates, tap the three-dot menu, and un-ckeck the 'Secure' box.

thank you! i'll try option 2 you presented. i wouldn't know how to do a script.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread