FORUMS

HTC Delivering Ads Straight to Sense Home

HTC’s 2015 has been a year marked by a desperate search for revenue.The HTC One M9 … more

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

[ROM][4.0.4] Slim ICS(ToroPlus)Clean, Simple & Fast (56MB)

5,883 posts
Thanks Meter: 12,730
 
By krarvind, Senior Member on 27th May 2012, 03:41 AM
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
27th May 2012, 10:36 PM |#21  
krarvind's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Saint John, NB
Thanks Meter: 12,730
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddoggin

Where's the download link? I follow that link but don't know which one to download. Didn't see toroplus! Any help please! Is there a mirror or something?

I think I found the link but how many zips do I need to flash for one from. The toroplus essentials is only like 23mb is that the rom?

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus CDMA using xda premium

From OP " Flash Base + Essentials always."
You need base 3.8 + toroessentials.zip. Look at the installation instructions over at my website ( slimroms.com)
 
 
27th May 2012, 10:59 PM |#22  
emd2009's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 91
 
Donate to Me
More
I know this rom has some cherry picks from AOKP. Does it have any of the following from it?

Calendar on lockscreen

Force notifcation led while screen is on
27th May 2012, 11:02 PM |#23  
krarvind's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Saint John, NB
Thanks Meter: 12,730
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by emd2009

I know this rom has some cherry picks from AOKP. Does it have any of the following from it?

Calendar on lockscreen

Force notifcation led while screen is on

Yes and yes

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to krarvind For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th May 2012, 11:03 PM |#24  
emd2009's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 91
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by krarvind

Yes and yes

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Awesome! Gonna give it a try then!
27th May 2012, 11:14 PM |#25  
dangambino's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag baltimore
Thanks Meter: 52
 
More
I'm doing a clean wipe and flashing base and essentials. I'm stuck on the google logo for a while.am I not giving it enough time.is there a boot logo. Really wanna give this a try.thnx in advance.
27th May 2012, 11:18 PM |#26  
krarvind's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Saint John, NB
Thanks Meter: 12,730
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dangambino

I'm doing a clean wipe and flashing base and essentials. I'm stuck on the google logo for a while.am I not giving it enough time.is there a boot logo. Really wanna give this a try.thnx in advance.

format /system in mounts and storage, flash base ( make sure it doesn't flash too fast < 5 secs, if it does, flash base again) then toroplus essentilas.
The Following User Says Thank You to krarvind For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th May 2012, 11:20 PM |#27  
‹BERô's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 8,953
 
Donate to Me
More
Hate to repost but...

How similar is this to cm9 and aokp? Also what audio files does it contain cuz I know aokp and cm9 have different audio files because my equalizer reacts differently between the two. I would prefer it have the cm9 as the aokp react backwards and sound off.
The Following User Says Thank You to ‹BERô For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th May 2012, 11:25 PM |#28  
dangambino's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag baltimore
Thanks Meter: 52
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by krarvind

format /system in mounts and storage, flash base ( make sure it doesn't flash too fast < 5 secs, if it does, flash base again) then toroplus essentilas.

Giving it a go . Thank you
28th May 2012, 12:00 AM |#29  
krarvind's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Saint John, NB
Thanks Meter: 12,730
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ‹BERô

Hate to repost but...

How similar is this to cm9 and aokp? Also what audio files does it contain cuz I know aokp and cm9 have different audio files because my equalizer reacts differently between the two. I would prefer it have the cm9 as the aokp react backwards and sound off.

aosp with cherry picks.
D/l base and check it, only 56mb base which has the media folder. Few options, not a whole lot

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to krarvind For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th May 2012, 01:36 AM |#30  
Anon9mouz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Rineyville, KY
Thanks Meter: 755
 
Donate to Me
More
U should just add that eri file I gave u in framework.res.apk/Res/xml

__________________________________________________
Sent from my SPH-L700-GNEX-using Tapatalk 2
28th May 2012, 01:49 AM |#31  
krarvind's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Saint John, NB
Thanks Meter: 12,730
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anon9mouz

U should just add that eri file I gave u in framework.res.apk/Res/xml

__________________________________________________
Sent from my SPH-L700-GNEX-using Tapatalk 2

I put it in source and recompiled it, will look at it again. Thanks again for testing. Cheers

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to krarvind For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Read More
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes