5,595,428 Members 47,861 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][AOSP][BETA][4.4.2][KOT49H] SomethingExplosive - v2.0.4 - 01/11/14

Tip us?
 
clj575
Old
#11  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 93
Posts: 467
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Phoenix
Quote:
Originally Posted by something15525 View Post
I tested wireless tethering before I posted this and it seemed to work perfectly. Let me know what you find!
Clean install...Same kernel setup as other roms ....battery is pouring out like water. Anyone else?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
 
something15525
Old
#12  
something15525's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 823
Posts: 861
Join Date: Dec 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by clj575 View Post
Clean install...Same kernel setup as other roms ....battery is pouring out like water. Anyone else?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
Can you post me a battery use screenshot from Settings?
 
clj575
Old
#13  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 93
Posts: 467
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Phoenix
Quote:
Originally Posted by something15525 View Post
Can you post me a battery use screenshot from Settings?
I put it on the charger for about 30 min today or it'd be dead now.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1356047099679.jpg
Views:	447
Size:	53.6 KB
ID:	1579893  
 
something15525
Old
#14  
something15525's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 823
Posts: 861
Join Date: Dec 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by clj575 View Post
I put it on the charger for about 30 min today or it'd be dead now.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
And which kernel are you using? Are you overclocked?
 
something15525
Old
(Last edited by something15525; 20th December 2012 at 11:58 PM.)
#15  
something15525's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 823
Posts: 861
Join Date: Dec 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
Here's mine so far today:

EDIT: Do me a favor and post a screenshot of your About phone with kernel info, and click on Android OS in Battery and post a screenshot of that? Thanks!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1356047709449.jpg
Views:	435
Size:	45.5 KB
ID:	1579921  
 
‹BERô
Old
#16  
‹BERô's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 8819
Posts: 13,739
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Marble Falls, TX

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by clj575 View Post
I put it on the charger for about 30 min today or it'd be dead now.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
Your not getting deep sleep.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
Nexus 5: Banks RastaKat / Faux Mainline
Nexus 7 FHD: Stock Rooted 4.4.2 / Faux Mainline
___________________________



 
clj575
Old
#17  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 93
Posts: 467
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Phoenix
Quote:
Originally Posted by something15525 View Post
Here's mine so far today:

EDIT: Do me a favor and post a screenshot of your About phone with kernel info, and click on Android OS in Battery and post a screenshot of that? Thanks!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2


Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1356055466350.jpg
Views:	399
Size:	113.8 KB
ID:	1580117  
 
clj575
Old
#18  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 93
Posts: 467
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Phoenix
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1356055605831.jpg
Views:	381
Size:	58.0 KB
ID:	1580120  
 
something15525
Old
#19  
something15525's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 823
Posts: 861
Join Date: Dec 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by clj575 View Post
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
Hey, so you aren't using the stock kernel... Maybe check to see if anyone else in the thread for your kernel is having deep sleep issues?

Also, can you post a screenshot of inside of the Android OS portion of the Battery tab inside Settings? Just go to Battery inside Settings and click on Android OS and post me a screenie. Maybe I can help with that.

Also, if you're over clocked that can really kill the battery.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
 
clj575
Old
#20  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 93
Posts: 467
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Phoenix
Quote:
Originally Posted by something15525 View Post
Hey, so you aren't using the stock kernel... Maybe check to see if anyone else in the thread for your kernel is having deep sleep issues?

Also, can you post a screenshot of inside of the Android OS portion of the Battery tab inside Settings? Just go to Battery inside Settings and click on Android OS and post me a screenie. Maybe I can help with that.

Also, if you're over clocked that can really kill the battery.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
I get deep sleep...pic posted above the other^. I can never get a WiFi lock after booting from a fresh install. I flash rom , gapps then reboot...no lock...wipe dalvic and cache then flash zen kernel...then I get a WiFi lock instantly. I have the zen kernel on the preset values on all the Roms to see how it runs first.



Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1356056779311.jpg
Views:	361
Size:	62.0 KB
ID:	1580148  

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes