Tip us?

something15525
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 823

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by IT_Blackbelt View Post
Yeah I noticed that wasnt a new commit after i looked at the commit history, ill poke around your git in a bit to see if I can find something that needs done and let you know
Wow thanks man. I think I could figure it out if I had the time, but I never turn down some friendly help.

something15525
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 823

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by IT_Blackbelt View Post
Yeah I noticed that wasnt a new commit after i looked at the commit history, ill poke around your git in a bit to see if I can find something that needs done and let you know
I think I figured it out. Haven't had the time to update the toroplus binaries, and I noticed SecPhone FCing. I think once I update the binaries things might start working again. I'll try to get it done tonight. Sorry for the delay guys!

IT_Blackbelt
Old
Thanks Meter 305
Quote:
Originally Posted by something15525 View Post
I think I figured it out. Haven't had the time to update the toroplus binaries, and I noticed SecPhone FCing. I think once I update the binaries things might start working again. I'll try to get it done tonight. Sorry for the delay guys!
Yep thats probably it, best bet would be to grab them from a ROM thats already got them, or youll have to adjust the extract script to get the proper things from the 4.2.1 ota

qhinton
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Default Re: [ROM][AOSP][4.2.2][JDQ39] SomethingJelly - v0.9.9 - 02/14/13

Coming from Muzzy which I was a long time user I find this ROM slightly better. For these reasons:

*GPS working perfect
*battery is pretty decent
*gapps part of the ROM which is less work for the end user

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

something15525
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 823

DONATE TO ME
Hey guys, it's great to see all of this positive feedback! I'll be updating the ROM here soon with updated binaries. As for the init.d support, I was considering adding leanKernel in as the default kernel, but I don't want to ruin the stock experience for anybody.

What do you guys think about this change? I'll also start a poll at the top to see what people think. Thanks guys!

blankit
Old
Thanks Meter 85
Default Re: [ROM][AOSP][4.2.2][JDQ39] SomethingJelly - v0.9.9 - 02/14/13

Quote:
I just checked the Sprint system updates menu and everything seems to be working fine for me, is that what you're talking about?
Nope I mean flashing a Verizon prl... but I got it to work so all good

something15525
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 823

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by blankit View Post
Nope I mean flashing a Verizon prl... but I got it to work so all good

Okay, that's good to hear.
The Following User Says Thank You to something15525 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

WARpig5
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Really good rom! Nice work and thanks for this. Really smooth and responsive. Loving 4.2.2, they've fixed and improved a lot of little things. They've seemed to have improved photosphere a bit which is really awesome. The only thing I'm really missing is having the volume music skip mod
The Following User Says Thank You to WARpig5 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jschramm97
Old
Thanks Meter 3

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Sorry, I didn't mean to cause you more work, but i'll be looking forward to tethering, hopefully it's good to go before my roadtrip, if not, can you tell me what to update to fix it? I don't mind getting my hands dirty.
Current: Sprint Samsung Galaxy Nexus (ROM SoMeX - Rooted 2/14/2013)
Retired: HTC EVO 4G (06/04/2010-04/26/2012) - MikG 3
Previous: Palm Pre on 6/5/2009
NoziFree H-2 Beetle (hearing aid/t-coil) bluetooth headset

something15525
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 823

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jschramm97 View Post
Sorry, I didn't mean to cause you more work, but i'll be looking forward to tethering, hopefully it's good to go before my roadtrip, if not, can you tell me what to update to fix it? I don't mind getting my hands dirty.
I'm working on updating them today, hopefully I can have something out soon. Thanks for your patience