AOSP 5.1 ROM Compiled for the Moto E

It’s been a few weeks since the release of Android 5.1 and XDA Senior Member percy_g2 has … more

CutCalc: A Calculator for Mechanical Engineers

Mechanical and mechatronics engineers may want a handy app to calculate data for … more

Google Play Music Customizations – XDA Xposed Tuesday

If Cyanogen Inc. has its way, you won’t be forced into the Google … more

Sony Xperia Z3 Lollipop Framework Ported to CM12

Android 5.0 for Xperia has a unique look and feel. You don’t have to get a Sony … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM][AOSP][BETA][4.4.2][KOT49H] SomethingExplosive - v2.0.4 - 01/11/14

23rd February 2013, 07:31 AM |#91  
Account currently disabled
Flag Phoenix, Arizona
Thanks Meter: 23,072
 
13,921 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by something15525

Just got out of seeing the hobbit again! Epicness

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Awesome!! Who'd you go with?
 
 
23rd February 2013, 07:38 AM |#92  
something15525's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 830
 
870 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Donate to Me
More
Re: [ROM][AOSP][4.2.2][JDQ39] SomethingJelly - v0.9.9 - 02/20/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by MBQsniper

Awesome!! Who'd you go with?

Just this cool girl I know.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
23rd February 2013, 07:42 AM |#93  
Account currently disabled
Flag Phoenix, Arizona
Thanks Meter: 23,072
 
13,921 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by something15525

Just this cool girl I know.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Nice. (;



Glad you had a good night dude
24th February 2013, 03:18 PM |#94  
jschramm97's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
49 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2007
Donate to Me
More
Re: [ROM][AOSP][4.2.2][JDQ39] SomethingJelly - v0.9.9 - 02/20/13
Quick question if you don't mind, i used NFC every so often, now it states unsupported device due to it being unlocked, does that mean I can't us NFC/wallet at all or does it mean use at own risk? It loaded my previous settings which is why I was asking.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app
24th February 2013, 05:09 PM |#95  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 113
 
896 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Re: [ROM][AOSP][4.2.2][JDQ39] SomethingJelly - v0.9.9 - 02/20/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by jschramm97

Quick question if you don't mind, i used NFC every so often, now it states unsupported device due to it being unlocked, does that mean I can't us NFC/wallet at all or does it mean use at own risk? It loaded my previous settings which is why I was asking.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

Still works..... It just means use at your own risk like you stated

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to blankit For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2013, 07:31 PM |#96  
something15525's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 830
 
870 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Donate to Me
More
Re: [ROM][AOSP][4.2.2][JDQ39] SomethingJelly - v0.9.9 - 02/20/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by blankit

Still works..... It just means use at your own risk like you stated

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Thanks for answering this, the application should still work fine, just means you're rooted.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to something15525 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th February 2013, 03:43 AM |#97  
Anon9mouz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Rineyville, KY
Thanks Meter: 755
 
4,214 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2009
Donate to Me
More
Re: [ROM][AOSP][4.2.2][JDQ39] SomethingJelly - v0.9.9 - 02/20/13
Big ups on the ROM happy to see u and sniper graduated out our class while I kinda dropped out for family life and health reason but like I told sniper I'll be back and in the game with talks might need some learning from talks tho lol. Congrats

__________________________________________________
Sent from my SPH-L700-GNEX-using Tapatalk 2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anon9mouz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th February 2013, 08:42 AM |#98  
Account currently disabled
Flag Phoenix, Arizona
Thanks Meter: 23,072
 
13,921 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Donate to Me
More
Re: [ROM][AOSP][4.2.2][JDQ39] SomethingExplosive - v0.9.9 - 02/20/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anon9mouz

Big ups on the ROM happy to see u and sniper graduated out our class while I kinda dropped out for family life and health reason but like I told sniper I'll be back and in the game with talks might need some learning from talks tho lol. Congrats

__________________________________________________
Sent from my SPH-L700-GNEX-using Tapatalk 2

Ask us anything dude!! However.. Something is just a little smarter than me.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to MBQ_ For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th February 2013, 08:43 AM |#99  
something15525's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 830
 
870 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MBQsniper

Ask us anything dude!! However.. Something is just a little smarter than me.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Oh MBQ, you're too kind
The Following User Says Thank You to something15525 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th February 2013, 08:44 AM |#100  
Account currently disabled
Flag Phoenix, Arizona
Thanks Meter: 23,072
 
13,921 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Donate to Me
More
Re: [ROM][AOSP][4.2.2][JDQ39] SomethingExplosive - v0.9.9 - 02/20/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by something15525

Oh MBQ, you're too kind

You mean correct*



Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes