FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

[ROM][4.1.1] Unofficial CM10 Nightly

1,027 posts
Thanks Meter: 678
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
 
 
19th May 2012, 02:04 AM |#22  
‹BERô's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 8,954
 
Donate to Me
More
Nvm

Sent From My Sprint Galaxy Nexus via XDA Premium
Last edited by ‹BERô; 19th May 2012 at 02:32 AM.
19th May 2012, 02:43 AM |#23  
swordrune10's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Houston, TX
Thanks Meter: 678
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ‹BERô

Nvm

Sent From My Sprint Galaxy Nexus via XDA Premium

hmm.. ok! xP

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA
19th May 2012, 02:55 AM |#24  
‹BERô's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 8,954
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by swordrune10

hmm.. ok! xP

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA

I kind of answered my own question

Sent From My Sprint Galaxy Nexus via XDA Premium
19th May 2012, 03:39 AM |#25  
swordrune10's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Houston, TX
Thanks Meter: 678
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ‹BERô

I kind of answered my own question

Sent From My Sprint Galaxy Nexus via XDA Premium

well in that case, ur welcome

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA
19th May 2012, 04:25 AM |#26  
illr's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Carlsbad, Ca
Thanks Meter: 164
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ‹BERô

You guys

Are hilarious. I wish somebody would make nightlieS pre supercharged, 3g turbocharged , and kick ass kernelized. Now that would be my ROM.

Sent From My Sprint Galaxy Nexus via XDA Premium

LMAO UBER your fckin everywhere! that was halarious :P
19th May 2012, 05:10 AM |#27  
‹BERô's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 8,954
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by illr

LMAO UBER your fckin everywhere! that was halarious :P

Not quite I was just trolling the last time you saw me. I finally got my gnex so I'm here now

Sent From My Sprint Galaxy Nexus via XDA Premium
19th May 2012, 05:22 AM |#28  
swordrune10's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Houston, TX
Thanks Meter: 678
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ‹BERô

Not quite I was just trolling the last time you saw me. I finally got my gnex so I'm here now

Sent From My Sprint Galaxy Nexus via XDA Premium

in the right thread apparently xP

ok, joking aside I would like to know if the rom runs correct or not.. anything u guys seen? I'm looking specifically at the radio stuff.. calls work? texting? mms? data..?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA
19th May 2012, 08:29 AM |#29  
Anon9mouz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Rineyville, KY
Thanks Meter: 755
 
Donate to Me
More
What kernel is urs build what not???

__________________________________________________
Sent from my SPH-L700-GNEX-using Tapatalk 2
19th May 2012, 11:06 AM |#30  
swordrune10's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Houston, TX
Thanks Meter: 678
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anon9mouz

What kernel is urs build what not???

__________________________________________________
Sent from my SPH-L700-GNEX-using Tapatalk 2

its the stock kernel of cm9, which I use personally since I like kalimochoaz's work for it

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA
19th May 2012, 02:57 PM |#31  
Anon9mouz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Rineyville, KY
Thanks Meter: 755
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by swordrune10

its the stock kernel of cm9, which I use personally since I like kalimochoaz's work for it

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA

What build version is it 3.0.30 or newer and how would I go about updating my kernels in both my roms haven't done that yet lol.

__________________________________________________
Sent from my SPH-L700-GNEX-using Tapatalk 2

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm9, galaxy nexus, kang, swordrune10, toroplus
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes