Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[SPRINT][ROM] TeeROM v1.0 [4/22]

OP TeeRom

29th April 2012, 02:00 AM   |  #151  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 270
 
1,737 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by gr33nd3vil

Thank you I take it its a lot better an can use kernals?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Not sure what he's done to the rom, but it prob has some enhancements that the stock rom didn't. It ran good for me bit I haven't been on it since a CM build came down. As far as the kernel, yes you should be able to flash one. Its really up to you what kernel is best.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA
29th April 2012, 02:10 AM   |  #152  
gr33nd3vil's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,518
 
2,906 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pastert33

Not sure what he's done to the rom, but it prob has some enhancements that the stock rom didn't. It ran good for me bit I haven't been on it since a CM build came down. As far as the kernel, yes you should be able to flash one. Its really up to you what kernel is best.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA

Which cm build are you on?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
29th April 2012, 03:02 AM   |  #153  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 270
 
1,737 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by gr33nd3vil

Which cm build are you on?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

The one winner00 put out. Also running the Franco kernel with it. Makes for a great setup when you download the app Franco has in the market.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA
29th April 2012, 03:15 AM   |  #154  
gr33nd3vil's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,518
 
2,906 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
How's battery life? Any problems or concerns that you see?
29th April 2012, 07:04 AM   |  #155  
funnief13's Avatar
Senior Member
CITY OF ANGELS
Thanks Meter: 53
 
407 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Hey guys I'm new to this nexus ... I flash this rom everything is OK .. but the wifi connection not workin is this a bug that needs fix??? Or did I do something wrong..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
29th April 2012, 07:07 AM   |  #156  
gr33nd3vil's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,518
 
2,906 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by funnief13

Hey guys I'm new to this nexus ... I flash this rom everything is OK .. but the wifi connection not workin is this a bug that needs fix??? Or did I do something wrong..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Wish I could tell ya I just flashed the official cm9 an it runs super smooth

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
29th April 2012, 04:11 PM   |  #157  
flashback7's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag San Antonio Texas
Thanks Meter: 1,368
 
2,791 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by funnief13

Hey guys I'm new to this nexus ... I flash this rom everything is OK .. but the wifi connection not workin is this a bug that needs fix??? Or did I do something wrong..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

When you installed, did you wipe data, caches and system? I seem to recall someone that didn't wipe system and had some issues...

~Sent from my Trinity powered Galaxy Nexus~
Last edited by flashback7; 29th April 2012 at 04:15 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to flashback7 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th April 2012, 07:32 PM   |  #158  
funnief13's Avatar
Senior Member
CITY OF ANGELS
Thanks Meter: 53
 
407 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashback7

When you installed, did you wipe data, caches and system? I seem to recall someone that didn't wipe system and had some issues...

~Sent from my Trinity powered Galaxy Nexus~

Got it ..I for got to wipe system... thanks bro... u no of any good themes that work on this rom???

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
30th April 2012, 12:40 AM   |  #159  
flashback7's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag San Antonio Texas
Thanks Meter: 1,368
 
2,791 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by funnief13

Got it ..I for got to wipe system... thanks bro... u no of any good themes that work on this rom???

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I have seen people flash themes from other variants and break things.. May wanna wait on that. Won't be long. I'm not aware of any... Here's a link to Sprint Galaxy Nexus forum:
forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1562

~Sent from my Trinity powered Galaxy Nexus~

The Following User Says Thank You to flashback7 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
sprint galaxy nexus first rom
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes