Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[TOOLS] Screen ColourControl, Camera Enhancements, Screen Density, Boot Anim + MORE!

OP mskip

17th June 2012, 12:25 PM   |  #51  
Thanks Meter: 115

587 posts
More
Since this is in the Sprint category, I take it it's not applicable for the GSM version - or is it? (cause the toolkit supports the GSM Yakju).

Anyway, as far as the image quality is concerned (I think my phone crashed when I was editing the XML file manually), can anyone confirm if these settings ( http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...6&postcount=13 ) work on their GNex for image compression?
17th June 2012, 09:50 PM   |  #52  
OP Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Norfolk
Thanks Meter: 13,875

11,195 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeoveu

Since this is in the Sprint category, I take it it's not applicable for the GSM version - or is it? (cause the toolkit supports the GSM Yakju).

Anyway, as far as the image quality is concerned (I think my phone crashed when I was editing the XML file manually), can anyone confirm if these settings ( http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...6&postcount=13 ) work on their GNex for image compression?

There is absolutely no point in putting the image quality more than 100. 100% quality means no compression so how could you possibly have 130% quality (-30% compression)??

The maximum you want to have those values set to is 100, more than that will make no difference and may crash the app.

Mark.
18th June 2012, 12:42 AM   |  #53  
Flag KC
Thanks Meter: 94

466 posts
More
Thank you for your development, loving all the settings.
Can someone help me setting up the screen color set up.
I have tried to do the set up with other settings from different treats, but my results end up looking all grainy.
Last edited by jhgti; 18th June 2012 at 12:56 AM.
17th August 2012, 05:04 AM   |  #54  
Thanks Meter: 1,342

2,951 posts
More
Having an Issue when I try to apply Phone Mods (Option 20) It doesn't go into the settings.

Help?
7th December 2012, 06:06 AM   |  #55  
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 44

152 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesusice

Couldn't he just go into this menu and enable root for adb?

I tried that and didn't work for me. I still get the same error "Not using an unsecured boot image". Im running SlimBean rom.

Edit: I was able to push the camera mod by choosing "no"(like mark said) when asked if im using a custom rom or an unsecured boot img.
Last edited by pr0xyw0rm; 7th December 2012 at 06:26 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread