Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,210 Members 49,229 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[TOOLS] Screen ColourControl, Camera Enhancements, Screen Density, Boot Anim + MORE!

Tip us?

aeoveu
Old
Thanks Meter 85
Since this is in the Sprint category, I take it it's not applicable for the GSM version - or is it? (cause the toolkit supports the GSM Yakju).

Anyway, as far as the image quality is concerned (I think my phone crashed when I was editing the XML file manually), can anyone confirm if these settings ( http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...6&postcount=13 ) work on their GNex for image compression?

mskip
Old
Retired Senior Moderator - OP
Thanks Meter 13639

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeoveu View Post
Since this is in the Sprint category, I take it it's not applicable for the GSM version - or is it? (cause the toolkit supports the GSM Yakju).

Anyway, as far as the image quality is concerned (I think my phone crashed when I was editing the XML file manually), can anyone confirm if these settings ( http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...6&postcount=13 ) work on their GNex for image compression?
There is absolutely no point in putting the image quality more than 100. 100% quality means no compression so how could you possibly have 130% quality (-30% compression)??

The maximum you want to have those values set to is 100, more than that will make no difference and may crash the app.

Mark.

jhgti
Old
(Last edited by jhgti; 17th June 2012 at 11:56 PM.)
Thanks Meter 94
Thank you for your development, loving all the settings.
Can someone help me setting up the screen color set up.
I have tried to do the set up with other settings from different treats, but my results end up looking all grainy.

Jimlarck
Old
Thanks Meter 1233
Having an Issue when I try to apply Phone Mods (Option 20) It doesn't go into the settings.

Help?

pr0xyw0rm
Old
(Last edited by pr0xyw0rm; 7th December 2012 at 05:26 AM.)
Thanks Meter 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesusice View Post
Couldn't he just go into this menu and enable root for adb?
I tried that and didn't work for me. I still get the same error "Not using an unsecured boot image". Im running SlimBean rom.

Edit: I was able to push the camera mod by choosing "no"(like mark said) when asked if im using a custom rom or an unsecured boot img.