5,597,707 Members 35,509 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[WIP]MIUI.us Weekly Release-MIUIV4.1 for Toroplus-Sprint GNEX 2.10.26/Miui.us Toolbox

Tip us?

Anon9mouz
Old
(Last edited by Anon9mouz; 11th November 2012 at 05:22 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 756

DONATE TO ME
Default [WIP]MIUI.us Weekly Release-MIUIV4.1 for Toroplus-Sprint GNEX 2.10.26/Miui.us Toolbox

MIUI.us Is Proud To Present
MIUI V4.1 2.9.28 For Galaxy Nexus (Sprint)
Quote:
Installation Instructions

I usually wipe x2 just to be safe
Quote:
  • Place ROM zip file in your Virtual SD
  • Boot into recovery (I recommend TWRP)
  • Create a backup
  • Factory Reset/Data
  • Cache Partition
  • Then goto advance if CWM Wipe:
  • Dalvik Cache
  • Battery Stats & (Rotation) if its TWRP
  • Then goto mounts and storage if CWM Wipe: Format
  • System
  • Flash Miui Rom
  • Reboot and Enjoy!
-
Quote:
Not Working

IDK You Tell Me!

If u need to run a log from your phone if you think something is wrong do this and post the file so I can look over and try to get the problem corrected.

In Terminal Emulator, just do

Code:
---------
su
logcat -d > /sdcard/whatever.txt
---------

Adb on computer CMD for log is

Code:
---------
adb logcat>logcat.txt
---------

Let it run for 10-20 seconds and press control C and it will save your log

Hope this can help when trying to figure out problems to help me make this a better ROM for you guys a gals

Quote:
Downloads
Quote:
Please do not mirror or link my downloads, just link back to this thread.
2.9.28 - Download Here

MD5 Here

Stock Kernel Here

Source to the kernel: https://github.com/imoseyon/leanKern...xus/tree/lk-jb

Mirror & Old Builds
My downloads are now hosted on Goo.im Here
-
Quote:
Changelogs
Quote:
Check out the MIUI changelog Here
Quote:
Screenshots

Sammy Galaxy NEXUS(Sprint)-\\/
Rom: Rocking my own rom Miui V4.1 knocking things down
Radio: FH05
Kernel: Lean kernel and loven it
I envy the dumb ones.

The Following 40 Users Say Thank You to Anon9mouz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Anon9mouz
Old
(Last edited by Anon9mouz; 26th September 2012 at 02:15 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 756

DONATE TO ME
Default Change Log Above Now^^ This is just for fixes or what's broke in new or recent builds

Changes & Fixes for 2.5.18: MMS Now works (Thanks Jafterdark), updated kernel to build 3.0.31 (Thanks swordrune10), lockscreen fixed all English, white on white in play store search bar is fixed, new transitions

Changes for 2.5.25: Updated kernel to base 3.0.32...Wifi tether is broke this build sorrie... Will let u know on a fix but more than likely next weeks release

Changes for 2.6.1: Reverted kernel to the sprint stock 3.0.8 build for stability reasons and works great, also wifi tether still broke but u can use a tether app for alternative at Here , also now we have the Miui Toolbox yay. Thats about it next weeks build should set Miui to the top of hopefully.

Changes for 2.6.1: Updated the kernel, wifi direct still acting stupid, WE HAVE NATIVE TETHER AGAIN GREAT, and a whole hell of a lot new features for the MiuiToolbox

Changes for 2.6.8: Updated the kernel to the second to last kernel used before official OTA update for FD02.

Changes for 2.6.15: Updated the kernel to newest base 3.0.34 cyanogenmod's and i believe this will be really stable and u can overclock to 1350. Deleted the BIP.apk in system/apps BC it was this Here. Added a few files to etc folder. Thats about it this week if i think of more ill add to the list

Changes for 2.6.22: Had to update all my libs, vendor, and bins folder to convert to a more optimized Miui. New changes to the toolbox but no search button right now maybe next build and we finially can force home button on lock screen but for some reason its not mapped to the flash light but im sure these will be sorted out next week. Miui is getting there guys

Changes for 2.7.13: Had to update all the libs, bins, and vendors to aokp's milestone 6, updated kernel to newest cyanogenmods 3.0.36, what got my bug crush was replacing two apks which was NetworkLocation and NetworkAssist thanks to JafterDark and everything should now be up to date yay !!

Changes for 2.7.20: Had to revert back to older libs, bins, vendors bc we realized that the linaro **** was just the same as regular so we went back to the old overlay. Updater was fixed so we might be able to start using the updater app but im not sure yet. Still same kernel since thats the last build 3.0.36 for ICS. Now all i can do now is keep it maintained and try to tweak it faster until we convert over to Jelly Bean.

Changes for 2.7.27: New base from build bot with corrections needed to make a build. Same kernel since theres no more ICS updates so flash whatever kernel u would like if u dont like stock. Everything works themes and all and dont forget to check out the Black Android Theme in post #3.

Changes for 2.8.3: New kernel which is Trinity kernel Stable build 65 307-1420 with gamma control and so on built in so big ups and thanks to morfic for allowing all of us varients of the Galaxy Nexus. New Toolbox update and System UI update. Trying to get it as perfected as possible but im having a slight problem with it trying to do an ota and i dont know why bc i have the ota certs right so i dont see why its doin it but its a slight bug and ill get it squashed sorrie. Other than that seems to be running smooth. Also check out Black Android Theme in post #3 thanks and enjoy

Changes for 2.8.10: Um nothing really changed me wise but MIUI.com added google now and a few other features but check the change log lol thanks, and as always check out Black Android Theme google it

Changes for 2.8.24: New OS Jelly Bean, Trinity Kernel TNP1344-307-JB-STABLE35 , ryanlasalle big ups and thanks for getting this out there, a lot of bugs crushed, looking forward to great things I have a nice team this time to help me get this out there wonderful like it should be

Changes for 2.9.14: Using old base till I can get new base working switched from Trinity kernel to lean kernel, root is perfect, themes work, only thing that doesn't is mms receive so use go SMS but other than that a solid build but only lag is lock screen and idk how to get that fixed yet but will figure out sorrie it took so long but newborn has been kicking my ass

Changes for 2.9.21: still using old base lol what's not broke don't fix but there's a new kernel not sure about it lol but I'll see soon, MMS still borked so use go SMS as alternative until I can get a fix or u can try that MMS fix from the threads and see if that works. But build is solid no lock screen lag this build and all is well enjoy

O yea u need to DL Google search and gmail from the market sorrie

Edit updated changes for 2.9.21: no more china kernel back to updated lean kernel, MMS is finally working 100%(thanks Chairface from sprint s3 miui thread for where to look and what to change and Maddoggin from sprint gnex stock ROM thread for apk manger tips), Google search and gmail are added, new build prop so now u can find me on goo manager app and I think ROM manager too, also I believe updater might work for next build so I'll try and see if I can update that way. Still trying to clean it up and slim it up as much as possible to make it the smoothest and cleanest miui for us sprint folks. Its a WIP and will try to make it better every build
I envy the dumb ones.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Anon9mouz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Anon9mouz
Old
(Last edited by Anon9mouz; 22nd October 2012 at 02:10 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 756

DONATE TO ME
Themes and Apps section:

Themes V4 Friendly with everything working like how it should

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1660885

Also check out this theme and u can stay updated one when he updates it to keep working with new miui updates Black Android Theme Here

New v4 lock screen thanks hopper check it out people u might love it
http://en.miui.com/thread-131-1-2.html completely customizable lockscreen for v4.

Appdrawer for those of u that miss having one

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...edUp.AppDrawer
I envy the dumb ones.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anon9mouz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mocsab
Old
Thanks Meter 506
Vert Cool - can't wait!
My Phone Galaxy S5 G900T
My Rom: Alliance ROM
My Recovery: [klte][CWM Advanced Edition] PhilZ Touch
Kernel: Stock
My Carrier - ATT

Former Devices: ☆Galaxy Note 3☆HTC ONE☆Galaxy S IV☆Galaxy Note II☆Galaxy S3☆EVO 4g LTE☆Nexus☆Epic 4G☆Treo(W)☆Palm Treo☆(P)

Wordlywisewiz
Old
Thanks Meter 226

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anon9mouz View Post
Hi all this is my first rom port Im very happy to try and take this on. Im porting as we speak and should be good to go. Dont ask etas lol Thanks all and will update OP when roms posted thanks all.
I really should get into at least setting up a build enviorment and doing a few changes here and there I have always wanted to add a few cool things to a rom

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to Wordlywisewiz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

FrostyF7
Old
Thanks Meter 257
Good luck can't wait for its release!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

MichaelMcEntire
Old
Thanks Meter 108
If the Gnex gets MIUI, I'm going straight out to buy one.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to MichaelMcEntire For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Epix4G
Old
Thanks Meter 826
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelMcEntire View Post
If the Gnex gets MIUI, I'm going straight out to buy one.

You better go get one because its about to have all kinds of roms....

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

MichaelMcEntire
Old
Thanks Meter 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epix4G View Post

Wish I could. Gotta wait for the first though. That's my upgrade date.

Anon9mouz
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 756

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epix4G View Post

U port roms don't u? I may need some assistance later on my gtalk is the same as xda

__________________________________________________ ___
Sent from my SPH-L700-GNEX-using Tapatalk 2
I envy the dumb ones.

Tags
miui, miuiv4