5,604,292 Members 48,891 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP] Google Wallet (APK: 1.1-R57v5, Play Store: 1.1-R57v5) [09/03/2012]

Tip us?

Stigy
Old
Thanks Meter 48
Tried wiping Dalvik and still get Upgrading Applications after each boot.

Not a huge deal because I rarely reboot my phone, but just wanted to confirm its still happening after.

Hoping I don't get any FC on my test use today.
Samsung Galaxy Nexus [LTE]
Unlocked & rooted.

thatspsychotic
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Same behavior here, still getting optimizing apps on reboot. Also, when I used Wallet at McDonalds, the transaction went through, but got a FC immediately after.

Separate but possibly related note, when attempting to Fix Permissions in CWR, I get an "Error occurred while attempting to run privileged commands!" so I haven't once been able to run Fix Permissions correctly to my knowledge.

Running stock 4.0.2, Wallet was the first thing I've tried to do since root.

Deadohiosky39
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukegb View Post
Can you please email me your packages.xml? Alternatively, open the JavaScript error console and tell me what the error is.
I don't have it anymore. Either it ended up working and I didn't realize it or somehow it just worked wiping and flashing it but somehow I have wallet on there. No app force closes or anything. I've yet to add money or try to buy anything but so far so good.

alangerow
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatspsychotic View Post
Same behavior here, still getting optimizing apps on reboot. Also, when I used Wallet at McDonalds, the transaction went through, but got a FC immediately after.

Separate but possibly related note, when attempting to Fix Permissions in CWR, I get an "Error occurred while attempting to run privileged commands!" so I haven't once been able to run Fix Permissions correctly to my knowledge.

Running stock 4.0.2, Wallet was the first thing I've tried to do since root.
I was having that problem.

1. You can run Fix Permissions if you Reboot into Recovery and run Fix Permissions from there.

2. The real problem is you don't have BusyBox installed. Search the Android Market for BusyBox and install that. That should take care of running Fix Permissions through ROM Manager.
The Following User Says Thank You to alangerow For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lukegb
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 211

DONATE TO ME
I'm trying to reproduce the Google Wallet FC bug (specifically FC on payment), but with no money in my Wallet now, I'm finding it hard to test.

If someone with the FC on payment bug could get me a logcat log I would be most appreciative.

Thanks.

p-slim
Old
Thanks Meter 271
Quote:
I'm trying to reproduce the Google Wallet FC bug (specifically FC on payment), but with no money in my Wallet now, I'm finding it hard to test.

If someone with the FC on payment bug could get me a logcat log I would be most appreciative.

Thanks.
I get the fc bug, I will run to 7eleven now then post the logcat

Sent from my Verizon LTE Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
VZW Galaxy S 4
Nexus 7
------------------------
Google is the next skynet

Carvin226
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:

Thanks.
Here's the log of that FC. The stack trace of the crash is bolded.

Code:
I/ActivityManager(  184): START {act=com.google.android.apps.wallet.ui.paymentnotification.PaymentActivity.ACTION_TAP_STARTED flg=0x70010000 cmp=com.google.android.apps.walletnfcrel/com.google.android.apps.wallet.ui.paymentnotification.PaymentActivity} from pid 13185
I/WindowManager(  184): createSurface Window{41b1e468 Starting com.google.android.apps.walletnfcrel paused=false}: DRAW NOW PENDING
I/WindowManager(  184): createSurface Window{41d04300 com.google.android.apps.walletnfcrel/com.google.android.apps.wallet.ui.paymentnotification.PaymentActivity paused=false}: DRAW NOW PENDING
E/AndroidRuntime(13185): FATAL EXCEPTION: main
E/AndroidRuntime(13185): java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to start service com.google.android.apps.wallet.services.misc.SoundService@42709c10 with Intent { act=com.google.android.apps.wallet.services.misc.SoundService.PLAY cmp=com.google.android.apps.walletnfcrel/com.google.android.apps.wallet.services.misc.SoundService (has extras) }: java.lang.NullPointerException
E/AndroidRuntime(13185): 	at android.app.ActivityThread.handleServiceArgs(ActivityThread.java:2375)
E/AndroidRuntime(13185): 	at android.app.ActivityThread.access$1900(ActivityThread.java:122)
E/AndroidRuntime(13185): 	at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1209)
E/AndroidRuntime(13185): 	at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99)
E/AndroidRuntime(13185): 	at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:137)
E/AndroidRuntime(13185): 	at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:4340)
E/AndroidRuntime(13185): 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
E/AndroidRuntime(13185): 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:511)
E/AndroidRuntime(13185): 	at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:784)
E/AndroidRuntime(13185): 	at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:551)
E/AndroidRuntime(13185): 	at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)
E/AndroidRuntime(13185): Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
E/AndroidRuntime(13185): 	at com.google.android.apps.wallet.services.misc.SoundService.doOnStartCommand(SoundService.java:134)
E/AndroidRuntime(13185): 	at com.google.android.apps.wallet.WalletService.onStartCommand(WalletService.java:60)
E/AndroidRuntime(13185): 	at android.app.ActivityThread.handleServiceArgs(ActivityThread.java:2358)
E/AndroidRuntime(13185): 	... 10 more
W/ActivityManager(  184):   Force finishing activity com.google.android.apps.walletnfcrel/com.google.android.apps.wallet.ui.paymentnotification.PaymentActivity
I/WindowManager(  184): createSurface Window{41e1d510  paused=false}: DRAW NOW PENDING
W/ActivityManager(  184): Activity pause timeout for ActivityRecord{41cf3a28 com.google.android.apps.walletnfcrel/com.google.android.apps.wallet.ui.paymentnotification.PaymentActivity}
I/WindowManager(  184): WINDOW DIED Window{41c3b988 com.google.android.apps.walletnfcrel/com.google.android.apps.wallet.entrypoint.EntryPointActivityGroup paused=false}
I/ActivityManager(  184): Process com.google.android.apps.walletnfcrel (pid 13185) has died.
W/ActivityManager(  184): Scheduling restart of crashed service com.google.android.apps.walletnfcrel/com.google.android.apps.wallet.services.misc.SoundService in 7558ms
W/ActivityManager(  184): Scheduling restart of crashed service com.google.android.apps.walletnfcrel/com.google.android.apps.wallet.nfcevent.NfcEventService in 17558ms
I/WindowManager(  184): WINDOW DIED Window{41d04300 com.google.android.apps.walletnfcrel/com.google.android.apps.wallet.ui.paymentnotification.PaymentActivity paused=false}
I/WindowManager(  184): WIN DEATH: Window{41d04300 com.google.android.apps.walletnfcrel/com.google.android.apps.wallet.ui.paymentnotification.PaymentActivity paused=false}
W/ActivityManager(  184): Force removing ActivityRecord{41baa4f8 com.google.android.apps.walletnfcrel/com.google.android.apps.wallet.entrypoint.EntryPointActivityGroup}: app died, no saved state
The Following User Says Thank You to Carvin226 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

p-slim
Old
Thanks Meter 271
Quote:

Thanks.
here is my full logcat, take what you need. I get fc but the purchase still goes thru
Attached Files
File Type: txt galaxy nexus logcat.txt - [Click for QR Code] (16.3 KB, 76 views)
VZW Galaxy S 4
Nexus 7
------------------------
Google is the next skynet
The Following User Says Thank You to p-slim For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Natolx
Old
Thanks Meter 19
I have absolutely no idea how but the second time I did the google wallet installation(on a new ROM) my optimization on reboot went away after the first reboot... I'm backing the **** out of this setup lol

NPS_CA
Old
Thanks Meter 57
Default ICL53F 4.0.2 STANDARD APK works!

The standard Google APK works on ICL53F / 4.0.2

Just tested this ; NO FC's - No errors on provisioning card, etc.

This was pulled off by another user, I MD5'd it to the version I got from a Sprint Nexus S

MD5: 3729ced6fbee0c8c642fe074e893846f

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GQ6YS0KM

NOTE: I installed this on ICL53F CLEAN install with NO older Wallet ever present. I did NOT wipe or do anything else. So as long as Wallet was NEVER installed on your /system partition or you didn't replaced NFC files this should just work out of the box. If you ever did any of the above get a clean ICL53F installed FIRST (root or no root, doesn't matter) [mine was rooted but a friend got it working no root]

The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to NPS_CA For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
flash, galaxy nexus, google wallet