5,604,050 Members 46,407 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ APP ][ ROOT ][ FREE ] Push Notifications Fixer

Tip us?

Phantec
Old
Thanks Meter 4
That was my first thought too, but I didn't saw source code so I asked
If you're changing only this then you should leave it, as long as it all will work.

Thanks again for fixing Android

M3drvr
Old
Thanks Meter 140
Here is the problem in getting. I installed both your test version and the one from play store. Any suggestions?

Phantec
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Default Re: [ APP ][ ROOT ][ FREE ] Push Notifications Fixer

It looks normal.
Is gtalk working?

M3drvr
Old
Thanks Meter 140
Nope. As soon as I turn on screen, the signal flashes gray then blue and then everything syncs up and I receive all my messages. I tried moving the sync time down to 1 minute but still didn't fix it.

Phantec
Old
Thanks Meter 4

But you have it like that before installing this app? Sounds like you need change WiFi sleep policy to never.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1361232809656.jpg
Views:	171
Size:	65.1 KB
ID:	1741785  

M3drvr
Old
(Last edited by M3drvr; 19th February 2013 at 12:37 AM.)
Thanks Meter 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantec View Post
But you have it like that before installing this app? Sounds like you need change WiFi sleep policy to never.
No I already know that's properly set. And it's not that it switches from Wi-Fi to mobile networks. The Wi-Fi status on, just goes to gray bars. Never receives messages. I've been diagnosing this issue for months. Been trying everything. Finally saw this app, figured I'd try it. Still having problems. Figured would be a good thread to troubleshoot more.

andQlimax
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 818

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3drvr View Post
No I already know that's properly set. And it's not that it switches from Wi-Fi to mobile networks. The Wi-Fi status on, just goes to gray bars. Never receives messages. I've been diagnosing this issue for months. Been trying everything. Finally saw this app, figured I'd try it. Still having problems. Figured would be a good thread to troubleshoot more.
this app if for delayed push notifications when the phone is connected to the network..your problems instead is that ur phone disconnect from the wifi at all..try checking if wifi optimization is disabled..I must say that sometimes this happen to me also, a reboot solve the problem usually
Google Nexus 5 | Stock Rom | Rooted | Xposed
Galaxy Nexus GSM GT-I9250 (maguro) | yakju | TWRP 2.4.1.0 | BOOTLOADER PRIMEMD04 | RADIO XXLJ1 | Stock JWR66Y 4.3 + Root
HTC Desire GSM A8181 (bravo) AMOLED| PVT1 | HBOOT 0.93.1000 S-OFF CM7r1 | 4EXT Touch Recovery | RADIO 32.56.00.32U_5.17.05.23 | CM 7 Nightly | A2SD 512MB EXT4
Nokia N70

Delayed Push Notifications? Push Notifications Fixer

Phantec
Old
Thanks Meter 4

I would like to report that I just woke up and it didn't change to 15min, everything is working
I'm very happy
The Following User Says Thank You to Phantec For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

redguardsoldier
Old
Thanks Meter 87
Thank you very much for this great app . Very useful . I want to give you a good review on Play Store, but I installed the v2.2 that you uploaded here. I will wait until the new version is up on Play Store .
Please hit the "Thanks" button if me or anyone helped you

andQlimax
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 818

DONATE TO ME
New version released on the play store

Version 2.2, 2013/02/19 :
- Solved: hearbeat interval occasionally reset to default value

Its the same some of you downladed some posts ahead

Please consider a donation!

Here the issue I opened on google, https://code.google.com/p/android/is...etail?id=49721 not sure if some engineer will ever answer
Google Nexus 5 | Stock Rom | Rooted | Xposed
Galaxy Nexus GSM GT-I9250 (maguro) | yakju | TWRP 2.4.1.0 | BOOTLOADER PRIMEMD04 | RADIO XXLJ1 | Stock JWR66Y 4.3 + Root
HTC Desire GSM A8181 (bravo) AMOLED| PVT1 | HBOOT 0.93.1000 S-OFF CM7r1 | 4EXT Touch Recovery | RADIO 32.56.00.32U_5.17.05.23 | CM 7 Nightly | A2SD 512MB EXT4
Nokia N70

Delayed Push Notifications? Push Notifications Fixer