[APP] TouchWiz Calculator & Clock Apps for Galaxy Nexus [Update: ICS Themed Clock]

OP XanSama

1st March 2012, 10:15 PM   |  #21  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 73

109 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jameslfc5

For the nexus would the clock app from the note be better since it's also 720p?

Thanks for your hardwork, you've done a great job so far

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

I may take a look at the clock and calc from the Note in the future; but as these are working for the moment I will hold off for a few days until I have more time.
The Following User Says Thank You to XanSama For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st March 2012, 11:08 PM   |  #22  
Flag Oslo
Thanks Meter: 20

128 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkthesink

Thanks so much for these. Both are working fine (aokp 27 + Franco 18.6).

I found it shameful that the stock nexus clock and calculator were so limited compared to their TW variants.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Did you try setting an alarm? I had an issue on build #26. I'll try it again on build #27.

Edit: I just tried it on build #27, and it is still crashing for me when trying to add an alarm.

Edit2: Oh I didn't see that there was an update to the application in the OP. I'll try that out now.

Alright so this post was totally unnecessary xD The application is working perfectly now.

THANK YOU!
Last edited by noel_leon; 1st March 2012 at 11:30 PM. Reason: Update after trying with new build.
1st March 2012, 11:48 PM   |  #23  
Thanks Meter: 44

252 posts
Thanks for posting this. The stock clock absolutely sucks! One thing I noticed on the timer and wondering if anyone else noticed. Once the timer hits hitting the X doesn't clear the timer. I have to go back arrow for it to stop. Also similar once the alarm goes off. I can't hit X to stop the alarm. Also hitting snooze doesn't work either. Have to hit the home button on alarm to clear.
Last edited by ljv; 1st March 2012 at 11:52 PM.
2nd March 2012, 12:24 AM   |  #24  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 73

109 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ljv

Thanks for posting this. The stock clock absolutely sucks! One thing I noticed on the timer and wondering if anyone else noticed. Once the timer hits hitting the X doesn't clear the timer. I have to go back arrow for it to stop. Also similar once the alarm goes off. I can't hit X to stop the alarm. Also hitting snooze doesn't work either. Have to hit the home button on alarm to clear.

I'll check this out when I get a chance later today.
The Following User Says Thank You to XanSama For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd March 2012, 06:41 AM   |  #25  
Thanks Meter: 2

58 posts
Thumbs up Thanks
XanSama thanks so much this is what i have been looking for i really appreciate that you made this
2nd March 2012, 01:43 PM   |  #26  
Recognized Themer
Flag Charlotte, NC
Thanks Meter: 2,610

4,196 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ljv

this doesn't need to be looked at really. you're doing it wrong
to get the alarm or timer to stop, you need to drag that X to the edge of the circle, just as if you were unlocking the screen. only difference is the X doesn't visually drag over, which would be the only thing that may need to be looked at.
The Following User Says Thank You to mrvirginia For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd March 2012, 02:45 PM   |  #27  
Thanks Meter: 44

252 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrvirginia

this doesn't need to be looked at really. you're doing it wrong
to get the alarm or timer to stop, you need to drag that X to the edge of the circle, just as if you were unlocking the screen. only difference is the X doesn't visually drag over, which would be the only thing that may need to be looked at.

Thanks! I didn't even think about dragging it to the edge. Dragged it to the edge and sure enough, it stops.
2nd March 2012, 03:14 PM   |  #28  
Recognized Themer
Flag Charlotte, NC
Thanks Meter: 2,610

4,196 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ljv

Thanks! I didn't even think about dragging it to the edge. Dragged it to the edge and sure enough, it stops.

np!
yeah it took me a second to figure that out as well when it went off this morning. you can also set the alarm up so just hitting a button (ie, volume rocker) will dismiss the alarm, as well as other things.
4th March 2012, 05:36 PM   |  #29  
Flag Stockholm
Thanks Meter: 8

31 posts
More
Ive gotta ask, do you think that its possible to port the keyboard from the galaxy note?
Ive played with that thing for the last 2 days and well.....with little success.
4th March 2012, 07:00 PM   |  #30  
Flag Newcastle UK
Thanks Meter: 0

20 posts
Got that calculator, but it seems to big for my Optimus 2x - only two thirds of is there, filling the screen, so I can't see what Ive typed !

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread