Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,562 Members 37,647 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP] TouchWiz Calculator & Clock Apps for Galaxy Nexus [Update: ICS Themed Clock]

Tip us?

XanSama
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by jameslfc5 View Post
For the nexus would the clock app from the note be better since it's also 720p?

Thanks for your hardwork, you've done a great job so far

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
I may take a look at the clock and calc from the Note in the future; but as these are working for the moment I will hold off for a few days until I have more time.
The Following User Says Thank You to XanSama For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

noel_leon
Old
(Last edited by noel_leon; 1st March 2012 at 11:30 PM.) Reason: Update after trying with new build.
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkthesink View Post
Thanks so much for these. Both are working fine (aokp 27 + Franco 18.6).

I found it shameful that the stock nexus clock and calculator were so limited compared to their TW variants.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
Did you try setting an alarm? I had an issue on build #26. I'll try it again on build #27.

Edit: I just tried it on build #27, and it is still crashing for me when trying to add an alarm.

Edit2: Oh I didn't see that there was an update to the application in the OP. I'll try that out now.

Alright so this post was totally unnecessary xD The application is working perfectly now.

THANK YOU!

ljv
Old
(Last edited by ljv; 1st March 2012 at 11:52 PM.)
Thanks Meter 44
Thanks for posting this. The stock clock absolutely sucks! One thing I noticed on the timer and wondering if anyone else noticed. Once the timer hits hitting the X doesn't clear the timer. I have to go back arrow for it to stop. Also similar once the alarm goes off. I can't hit X to stop the alarm. Also hitting snooze doesn't work either. Have to hit the home button on alarm to clear.

XanSama
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by ljv View Post
Thanks for posting this. The stock clock absolutely sucks! One thing I noticed on the timer and wondering if anyone else noticed. Once the timer hits hitting the X doesn't clear the timer. I have to go back arrow for it to stop. Also similar once the alarm goes off. I can't hit X to stop the alarm. Also hitting snooze doesn't work either. Have to hit the home button on alarm to clear.
I'll check this out when I get a chance later today.
The Following User Says Thank You to XanSama For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bboi26
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Thumbs up Thanks

XanSama thanks so much this is what i have been looking for i really appreciate that you made this

mrvirginia
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 2600

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
this doesn't need to be looked at really. you're doing it wrong
to get the alarm or timer to stop, you need to drag that X to the edge of the circle, just as if you were unlocking the screen. only difference is the X doesn't visually drag over, which would be the only thing that may need to be looked at.
Samsung Galaxy S4 M919 running VirginROM / Apollyon
MotoX XT1053 running personal dev build
Kahvitahra's mods || SGS2 GingerWay_BlueOcean Theme || GNex battery mod thread || S3 Virgin Theme

The Following User Says Thank You to mrvirginia For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ljv
Old
Thanks Meter 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrvirginia View Post
this doesn't need to be looked at really. you're doing it wrong
to get the alarm or timer to stop, you need to drag that X to the edge of the circle, just as if you were unlocking the screen. only difference is the X doesn't visually drag over, which would be the only thing that may need to be looked at.
Thanks! I didn't even think about dragging it to the edge. Dragged it to the edge and sure enough, it stops.

mrvirginia
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 2600

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Thanks! I didn't even think about dragging it to the edge. Dragged it to the edge and sure enough, it stops.
np!
yeah it took me a second to figure that out as well when it went off this morning. you can also set the alarm up so just hitting a button (ie, volume rocker) will dismiss the alarm, as well as other things.
Samsung Galaxy S4 M919 running VirginROM / Apollyon
MotoX XT1053 running personal dev build
Kahvitahra's mods || SGS2 GingerWay_BlueOcean Theme || GNex battery mod thread || S3 Virgin Theme

casserly
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Ive gotta ask, do you think that its possible to port the keyboard from the galaxy note?
Ive played with that thing for the last 2 days and well.....with little success.

PhilK5
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Got that calculator, but it seems to big for my Optimus 2x - only two thirds of is there, filling the screen, so I can't see what Ive typed !