[BOOTANIMATION][DEC 27] Original Nexus 720p

Search This thread

lpasq

Feb 14, 2006
This is a flashable,
flash through CMW

Very much appreciated. Have you run across any 10.1" tablet sized bootanimations of either the Galaxy Nexus version or the legacy bootanimation you have updated here? My google hunt last night was unsuccessful but I only spent about 5 minutes searching. Thanks BlackDino.

BlackDino

Sep 11, 2010
Very much appreciated. Have you run across any 10.1" tablet sized bootanimations of either the Galaxy Nexus version or the legacy bootanimation you have updated here? My google hunt last night was unsuccessful but I only spent about 5 minutes searching. Thanks BlackDino.

it should work on a 10.1" screen,
I personally haven't developed anything for that size though

brchickery

Dec 17, 2011
I tried to extract the zip make all the files black and white (greyscale) and then zip it back up. How come it's not working for me?

Thats all I did. Is there someway you have to cook these?

BlackDino

Sep 11, 2010
I tried to extract the zip make all the files black and white (greyscale) and then zip it back up. How come it's not working for me?

Thats all I did. Is there someway you have to cook these?

What compression did you use for the zip?
Make sure there is no compression,

use this
zip -r0 bootanimation.zip ./

brchickery

Dec 17, 2011
thanks

Thanks that worked great. I'm really digging it in black and white ;)

Feel free to check it out. Sorry to hijack.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1z8xjim9ad9pdlb/bootanimation.zip

Gif isn't perfect just what I made up quick. It's the exact same as Dino's but Greyscale.

nexus.gif

Last edited:

idowens

Jul 9, 2010
I unlocked and rooted my GNexus recently--came from a rooted DInc. I'm unfamiliar with flashing things via CWM QRs though.

If I simply open CWM and choose 'Install from QR code' and then scan this code, with that load the new boot animation?

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

brchickery

Dec 17, 2011
In theory yes :) But I'm not to sure clockwork can find the zip file correctly on the nexus. When I tried to flash a zip like that I got an error that clockwork could not find the zip. I think the clockwork for the nexus needs to be updated. I could be wrong because I only used one of the other options because I don't have the premium version.

I download the file to my phone directly or use dropbox to sync it to my phone by clicking and holding on it and choosing download.

Then you can just go into clockwork and pick choose zip from sd card and navigate to the file you downloaded.

br125

Jan 25, 2009
This is exactly what I was looking for.. Unfortunately it's not working on kang project build 9 (4.0.3)

Top Liked Posts