Official MEGA Layers Overlays Collection

The Layers Overlays is getting more popular every day and is a nice alternative to … more

Why Your Smartphone Needs Infrared Sensors

Is it useful? Yes. Is it fun? Even more so! As of now, infrared or thermal vision solutions on … more

Giefroot Root Tool For Locked Z3, Z3 Compact

Check out this tool to root Xperia Z3 or Z3 Compact regardless of the locked bootloader. It … more

Five Free Icon Packs to Rule Them All

Android’s charm as an operating system is multi-faceted, and that’s after downplaying it … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] change battery mod maguro nexus kitkat

OP lileoja

26th January 2014, 02:39 AM   |  #1  
lileoja's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
66 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
hi mates anyone can tell me what to modify to change the battery in a mod nexus rom AOKP maguro in jb changed the systemui.apk and that was enough, but kitkat not know what else to be modified thanks

I love him so


26th January 2014, 02:43 AM   |  #2  
djdarkknight96's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 22,131
 
11,184 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2009
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lileoja

hi mates anyone can tell me what to modify to change the battery in a mod nexus rom AOKP maguro in jb changed the systemui.apk and that was enough, but kitkat not know what else to be modified thanks

I love him so


It's all java now, no images are used in KitKat anymore. I know cm has then defined in colors and arrays xml's. Not sure about AOKP.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th January 2014, 02:51 AM   |  #3  
lileoja's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
66 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by djdarkknight96

It's all java now, no images are used in KitKat anymore. I know cm has then defined in colors and arrays xml's. Not sure about AOKP.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

not know how it worked now thanks, there must be some way right?
26th January 2014, 02:54 AM   |  #4  
djdarkknight96's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 22,131
 
11,184 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2009
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lileoja

not know how it worked now thanks, there must be some way right?

Not sure, many Themers like myself are not happy about it. Not one battery mod for KitKat yet so I'm guessing no.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
26th January 2014, 03:06 AM   |  #5  
lileoja's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
66 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by djdarkknight96

Not sure, many Themers like myself are not happy about it. Not one battery mod for KitKat yet so I'm guessing no.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

and how will that makes cyanogenmod

3rd April 2014, 10:57 PM   |  #6  
Hunglikeagecko's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
17 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
Using Xposed you can get an app called gravity box which allows you to change it to a couple different things. I use just the text option in gravity box as seen in the status bar
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1396558596729.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	80.4 KB
ID:	2666956  
The Following User Says Thank You to Hunglikeagecko For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aokp 4.4, battery, kitkat, mod, nexus
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes