Tip us?

stumpy352
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 940
Default Re: [CHROMIUM THEME CHOOSER]Jellybean 4.1/4.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by snsessne View Post
I've download "Extra Chrome wallpapers" and extracted them manually under dirctory "/storage/sdcard0/Pictures/chrome wallpapers".
But I cannot select them. I only can select 10 wallpapers included in Theme chooser. Is there a special directory where I have to extract the "chrome wallpapers.zip" file?
You have to use a file browser & navigate to where you extracted them, open the picture you want & set it as wallpaper, the same as you would any other picture in your gallery.

Sent from my HTC One XL using xda premium

mabast
Old
Thanks Meter 46

Should this theme work on my Nexus 10? If so, it doesn't, but I think it would be awesome

Sent from my Nexus 10 using xda app-developers app

Rimmir
Old
Thanks Meter 148
I think your title might be a little misleading, I would change it to [CHROMIUM THEME] 4.1/4.2...until I opened the thread, I thought it was a theme chooser and skimmed over it.

use the thanks button if my post helped
Formerly gullu101
My devices:

HTC One m7wls ~ 4.4.3 kk (Codefire X)

Samsung Toroplus ~ 4.2.2 JB (Xylon 4/16/13, AK Diamond 044)

Samsung Nexus S 4G ~ 4.1.2 JB (stuck in stock because the usb port is broken and the rom overwrote my recovery and I forgot to flash SuperSU with it)

My step by step guide to rooting the Nexus S [works with other Nexus devices]

Logo2menu, Logo2wake demo @ goo.gl/k4OO3

stumpy352
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 940

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabast View Post
Should this theme work on my Nexus 10? If so, it doesn't, but I think it would be awesome

Details please

mabast
Old
Thanks Meter 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumpy352 View Post
Details please

Just the 'this them was improperly compiled' error (while on system theme of course)

stumpy352
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 940

I have no idea. Could be anything. Although I do remember constanly getting that error on pa in tablet mode when they first came out. What Rom are you using btw? I'll look at the source. Not sure when though. I'm currently wrestling with trying to get a proper root & s-off on an htc. No phone should be locked down this tight.

mabast
Old
Thanks Meter 46

Quote:
I have no idea. Could be anything. Although I do remember constanly getting that error on pa in tablet mode when they first came out. What Rom are you using btw? I'll look at the source. Not sure when though. I'm currently wrestling with trying to get a proper root & s-off on an htc. No phone should be locked down this tight.

Good luck wit that I'm currently on an AOKP unofficial, but it didn't work on the official builds either. I switched the ui-modes to be sure the theme doesn't work and it doesn't. If a next official 4.2.2. AOKP will be released soon I'll check again and will keep you up to date.

The Following User Says Thank You to mabast For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kimchi0400
Old
Thanks Meter 29

stumpy, if you're on a one xl they just recently released facepalm s-off. I just did it on my one xl, though I'm using my n4 right now. it's pretty easy and requires superCID. Just a couple of commands in terminal and you're s-off
Nexus 4 PA 3.60
One XL ViperXL 3.2.8

stumpy352
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 940

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimchi0400 View Post
stumpy, if you're on a one xl they just recently released facepalm s-off. I just did it on my one xl, though I'm using my n4 right now. it's pretty easy and requires superCID. Just a couple of commands in terminal and you're s-off
I know. I've been trying to do it all morning. Problem is, I can't seem to get superCID. Tried the fastboot oem writecid command. Fails & freezes my bootloader. About to try xfactor exploit, but don't know if it will work on 2.14 hboot & 3.17 firmware.

kimchi0400
Old
Thanks Meter 29

Quote:
I know. I've been trying to do it all morning. Problem is, I can't seem to get superCID. Tried the fastboot oem writecid command. Fails & freezes my bootloader. About to try xfactor exploit, but don't know if it will work on 2.14 hboot & 3.17 firmware.

Good luck, I look forward to your updates
Nexus 4 PA 3.60
One XL ViperXL 3.2.8

The Following User Says Thank You to kimchi0400 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]