FORUMS

PSA: You Can Optimize Your Note 4’s Recents Menu & RAM

The Note 4 never had the fastest Recents Menu, and despite its 3GB of RAM, … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (July 25 – Aug 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Voices Of XDA: Orbiting The Earth With Android

Editor’s note: This week’s feature has been written by forum … more

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

【DoubleX】make yourGN fullscreen apk!【support4.1】

217 posts
Thanks Meter: 390
 
By mrx8836350, Senior Member on 14th February 2012, 10:03 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
15th February 2012, 02:38 AM |#21  
mrx8836350's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag KL
Thanks Meter: 390
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bethanensinger

this may not be possible at this point but would there be a way of instead of having it as a side bar making it mark of the notification bar like the way honeycomb does it but having it at the top?

the buttom can show any where。you can drag it。。
The Following User Says Thank You to mrx8836350 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
15th February 2012, 03:09 AM |#22  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
gummyNex Option
this is pretty cool! Any chance you can guide us through Gummy's version?

Thanks in advance!
15th February 2012, 03:11 AM |#23  
Senior Member
Ottawa
Thanks Meter: 164
 
More
im a bit confused about step 7 and 8. you want use to take resources file out of the recompiled apk and put it in the original? shouldnt it be the other way around since we are going to be putting the recompiled apk back into our device and not the original.

what is the apk that you link to download for?
Last edited by neotekz; 15th February 2012 at 03:31 AM.
15th February 2012, 03:18 AM |#24  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
I really want to try this since I can't find a transparent zip that's not laggy. Is there a guide some where on teaching how to recompile and decompile.
15th February 2012, 03:21 AM |#25  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
It would be really cool if we could think up/find a way to completely rid ourselves of the permanent on screen buttons and replace them with a completely gesture based method. Or maybe very small screen edge hotspots...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
15th February 2012, 03:42 AM |#26  
mrx8836350's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag KL
Thanks Meter: 390
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by neotekz

im a bit confused about step 7 and 8. you want use to take resources file out of the recompiled apk and put it in the original? shouldnt it be the other way around since we are going to be putting the recompiled apk back into our device and not the original.

what is the apk that you link to download for?

if original apk is A recompile apk is B

you pull pull the resource from B,and push in A u get Ab

then use Ab replace A in you ROM/system/framework。

that all。

download is Ab for build23AOKP ROM and stock 4.02
Last edited by mrx8836350; 15th February 2012 at 03:50 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to mrx8836350 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th February 2012, 03:46 AM |#27  
mrx8836350's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag KL
Thanks Meter: 390
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dezvous

It would be really cool if we could think up/find a way to completely rid ourselves of the permanent on screen buttons and replace them with a completely gesture based method. Or maybe very small screen edge hotspots...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

hope someone develop this。。。I try all the APP,they didnt work good on ICS。
The Following User Says Thank You to mrx8836350 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th February 2012, 03:49 AM |#28  
mrx8836350's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag KL
Thanks Meter: 390
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnp357

this is pretty cool! Any chance you can guide us through Gummy's version?

Thanks in advance!

this work for any ROM ICS
15th February 2012, 03:57 AM |#29  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrx8836350

if original apk is A recompile apk is B

you pull pull the resource from B,and push in A u get Ab

then use Ab replace A in you ROM/system/framework。

that all。

download is Ab for build23AOKP ROM and stock 4.02

So if your on build 23 no need to recompile and decompile.
15th February 2012, 04:04 AM |#30  
mrx8836350's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag KL
Thanks Meter: 390
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hinds90

So if your on build 23 no need to recompile and decompile.

IF aokp B23 or stock 4.02. just download。。
15th February 2012, 04:37 AM |#31  
kevinniven's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 52
 
More
Epic!
This is great!! Wanted from day one. Waiting for flashable.

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
galaxynexus fullscreen
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes