Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,603 Members 41,078 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

【DoubleX】make yourGN fullscreen apk!【support4.1】

Tip us?

twilightrevenant
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryfan2000 View Post
Hi Guys,
I made some modification. Can someone try again this app to see if the lag is gone?
Yep. Laggy still

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

mwalt2
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1497
Quote:
Originally Posted by manager77 View Post
if someone can help me too...this is my stock framework-res(foxhound 4.0.4 gsm).l tried to make this work, but my phone doesn't bootThanks!
Here you go. It took 4 minutes including downloading the working apktool package and someone else's flashable .zip into which I put your framework. I posted instructions several pages back here. As always, make a backup before flashing.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mwalt2 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Enhanced
Old
Thanks Meter 256
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemoon1221 View Post
I'm currently on cm9 kang with Trinity kernel. Cdma galaxy nexus.

I have read more than 20 pages of this thread and I cannot understand what you guys are saying... I do not get why people are posting the "framework-res.apk"... am I suppose to use them somehow?
Please help... sorry and thank you

Can someone please help me and explain how to get

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA App
Not to be one of those guys but really, if you don't know how to apply this mod, don't do it. You'll just be coming back with all these questions and issues about why your phone doesn't work etc.

Pego71
Old
(Last edited by Pego71; 17th February 2012 at 10:19 PM.)
Thanks Meter 5
Is possible TO make this work for apex rom 1.0.2? (hide nav bar & show nav bar) thanks

ro_explorer
Old
Thanks Meter 522
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pego71 View Post
You can do this work for apex rom 1.0.2 thanks
Check out the OP ... is the third link ...
Currently rocking:
Z1 compact - Stock
Nexus 4 - 16GB - Stock 4.4.2 + xposed
LG G Pad 8.3 - Stock + xposed
In-house: Nexus 7 - 32GB - (Stock 4.4.2 - rooted), RAZR i (stock 4.1.2 - rooted), Defy (MIUI) + Galaxy Tab 8.9 (ICS stock- rooted)

HAVIT bluetooth speaker review
The Following User Says Thank You to ro_explorer For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Pego71
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by ro_explorer View Post
Check out the OP ... is the third link ...
you managed to fix the problem of color ?

---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

You did a great job,Thank you very much

Rockstar52
Old
Thanks Meter 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by gifton1 View Post
Hi Rockstar,

Tried to do your framework but got errors whilst decompiling. Not sure why tbh but I did notice that your framework was 3mb larger that mine...
This is the theme that I am using, for GummyNex 7.6
http:// http://forum.xda-developers.....php?t=1476253

also it may have been because I changed the .apk to .zip in order to post the file with xda
Galaxy Nexus 4g LTE
GalaxyTab 10.1 4g LTE

Nickman1
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post

If you can't get it, post and I or someone can try. I'd rather teach someone how to do it themselves than do it for them .
I have tried this using your instructions. I used 7zip to manage the archives. I used adb to push. When I reboot, i get stuck in a loop at the Google logo. I want to know how to do this myself so I can update with my rom (cm9 kang). Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

N

mwalt2
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1497
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickman1 View Post
I have tried this using your instructions. I used 7zip to manage the archives. I used adb to push. When I reboot, i get stuck in a loop at the Google logo. I want to know how to do this myself so I can update with my rom (cm9 kang). Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

N
Are there any errors when you decompile or compile with apktool? Also, I always push the files using adb while in recovery (that way the apk isn't in use when you overwrite it). Are you mounting /system when you use adb to push (adb shell mount /system)? It's possible that apktool won't work currently for every modified framework-res.apk out there.
The Following User Says Thank You to mwalt2 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

manager77
Old
Thanks Meter 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
Here you go. It took 4 minutes including downloading the working apktool package and someone else's flashable .zip into which I put your framework. I posted instructions several pages back here. As always, make a backup before flashing.
it works ...thank you!...can you tell me what is wrong?(l did this:decompile...compile....sign...but my phone didn't boot)

Tags
galaxynexus fullscreen