5,596,700 Members 46,067 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: What version of G Nexus do you use?
maguro 276 83.64%
toro 54 16.36%
Voters: 330. You may not vote on this poll

[MOD] [GNEX] BEATS+XLOUDER! 4.3.1/4.4.2 [16/12] ☆ #BangonPhilippines! ☆

Tip us?
 
Misledz
Old
#3681  
Misledz's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 8307
Posts: 6,123
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cebu City, Philippines

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [MOD] [GNEX] BEATS+XLOUDER! 4.1.2/4.2.2 [13/02/13] JB Louder Audio Improvement Pa

Quote:
Originally Posted by sq3htu View Post
Does the Spotify app work with EIZO psychoacoustic settings? I can hear any difference when xlimiter option is on. Other music apps installed on my GNex are working properly.
Never use xlimiter. Compression is just AVLS.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
 
sq3htu
Old
#3682  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 26
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Jarocin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misledz View Post
Never use xlimiter. Compression is just AVLS.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
I know that, just turned it on for a while to check if any option works with Spotify.
What can I do to get work Spotify with psychoacoustic settings?
 
Misledz
Old
#3683  
Misledz's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 8307
Posts: 6,123
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cebu City, Philippines

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [MOD] [GNEX] BEATS+XLOUDER! 4.1.2/4.2.2 [13/02/13] JB Louder Audio Improvement Pa

Quote:
Originally Posted by sq3htu View Post
I know that, just turned it on for a while to check if any option works with Spotify.
What can I do to get work Spotify with psychoacoustic settings?
It should work by default, that's weird

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
 
sq3htu
Old
#3684  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 26
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Jarocin
Default Odp: [MOD] [GNEX] BEATS+XLOUDER! 4.1.2/4.2.2 [13/02/13] JB Louder Audio Improvement P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misledz View Post
It should work by default, that's weird

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
Can this issue somehow be related with version of Your patch (using 5.3 on 4.1.1)? I've only upgraded EIZO apk to the .13 version.

## Powered by Tapatalk ##
 
Misledz
Old
#3685  
Misledz's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 8307
Posts: 6,123
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cebu City, Philippines

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [MOD] [GNEX] BEATS+XLOUDER! 4.1.2/4.2.2 [13/02/13] JB Louder Audio Improvement Pa

Quote:
Originally Posted by sq3htu View Post
Can this issue somehow be related with version of Your patch (using 5.3 on 4.1.1)? I've only upgraded EIZO apk to the .13 version.

## Powered by Tapatalk ##
Wait what? 5.3 on 4.1.1? What version are you using and referring to? Older versions don't have support for it unlike the new

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
 
sq3htu
Old
#3686  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 26
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Jarocin
Default Odp: [MOD] [GNEX] BEATS+XLOUDER! 4.1.2/4.2.2 [13/02/13] JB Louder Audio Improvement P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misledz View Post
Wait what? 5.3 on 4.1.1? What version are you using and referring to? Older versions don't have support for it unlike the new

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
I mean v5beta3 for the 4.1.x line. It looks i need to install the latest Omega version. Do i have revert or just upgrade the current one?

## Powered by Tapatalk ##
 
Misledz
Old
#3687  
Misledz's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 8307
Posts: 6,123
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cebu City, Philippines

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [MOD] [GNEX] BEATS+XLOUDER! 4.1.2/4.2.2 [13/02/13] JB Louder Audio Improvement Pa

Quote:
Originally Posted by sq3htu View Post
I mean v5beta3 for the 4.1.x line. It looks i need to install the latest Omega version. Do i have revert or just upgrade the current one?

## Powered by Tapatalk ##
Revert for V5B3 then flash omega

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
 
ftrack
Old
#3688  
Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 56
Join Date: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by idkidk View Post
Thanks bro,

i have follow this way firstly i flash Gnex 4.2.1 with NexusLouderV6Beta3-Revert.zip but it was not removed all 3 apps so i manually removed that and then again flash with NexusLouderV6Beta4.zip and this time i got only 2 apps not beats ... so i did write.. but still as i said i can't see any improvement ... even AlsaMixer software Equalizer list is not showing still.

Please do let me knw if i was doing anything wrong...

Thanks
 
greyhd
Old
#3689  
greyhd's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 161
Posts: 606
Join Date: Apr 2012
Default Re: [MOD] [GNEX] BEATS+XLOUDER! 4.1.2/4.2.2 [13/02/13] JB Louder Audio Improvement Pa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftrack View Post
Thanks bro,

i have follow this way firstly i flash Gnex 4.2.1 with NexusLouderV6Beta3-Revert.zip but it was not removed all 3 apps so i manually removed that and then again flash with NexusLouderV6Beta4.zip and this time i got only 2 apps not beats ... so i did write.. but still as i said i can't see any improvement ... even AlsaMixer software Equalizer list is not showing still.

Please do let me knw if i was doing anything wrong...

Thanks
Did you adjust your settings as he posted? Also when you flash a new rom, there is no need for the revert.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
 
ftrack
Old
#3690  
Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 56
Join Date: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by greyhd View Post
Did you adjust your settings as he posted? Also when you flash a new rom, there is no need for the revert.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
This what one of friend suggested me "Revert = Undo = Remove. Flash it and it will uninstall the mod. Then go back a few pages and find Beta4. "

Please do let me know setting, so far i set Noozxoide EIzo.. pro from setting > Sound effect.

Apart from that do i need more setting in noozy etc pls give me link

thanks

Tags
audio mod, awesome, beats, galaxy nexus, ohitsanepicmod, whodat?, xlouder
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes