5,600,335 Members 34,989 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: What version of G Nexus do you use?
maguro 276 83.64%
toro 54 16.36%
Voters: 330. You may not vote on this poll

[MOD] [GNEX] BEATS+XLOUDER! 4.3.1/4.4.2 [16/12] ☆ #BangonPhilippines! ☆

Tip us?

Freddan80
Old
(Last edited by Freddan80; 17th February 2013 at 02:11 AM.)
Thanks Meter 72
Default Sv: [MOD] [GNEX] BEATS+XLOUDER! 4.1.2/4.2.2 [13/02/13] JB Louder Audio Improvement Pa

Hi all.

Will this work on a rooted stock 4.2.2 rom with the stock kernel?

Skickat från min Galaxy Nexus via Tapatalk 2
Nexus 4 | Paranoid Android | Vanilla Theme
Galaxy Nexus | Paranoid Android | Vanilla theme
SGS2 | Miui | Vanilla Theme
HTC Desire | Miui | Vanilla Theme
HTC Magic 32A | CM | Vanilla Theme

Dan Demonic
Old
Thanks Meter 83
Default Re: [MOD] [GNEX] BEATS+XLOUDER! 4.1.2/4.2.2 [13/02/13] JB Louder Audio Improvement Pa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddan80 View Post
Hi all.

Will this work on a rooted stock 4.2.2 rom with the stock kernel?

Skickat från min Galaxy Nexus via Tapatalk 2
Yes, misledz has tested it on stock 4.2.2 and it works works on custom 4.2.2 as well. Using v6 beta4 and it works very well

sent via xda from my noozxoide'd xlouder PA v3+ gnex pro
SGS3 i9300
CM11 Official Nightly
Boeffla CM Kernel
Banks Gapps
CWM 6.0,4.7
Gnex Maguro
CM11 Official Nightly
Stock CM kernel
Playfulgod's Gapps
CWM 6.0.4.7
Other Devices:
Ace Cooper x2, both CM11

myvijay
Old
(Last edited by myvijay; 17th February 2013 at 09:21 AM.)
Thanks Meter 22
I had given up on listening to music on GNex before I came across this mod. You guys have done an awesome job. Like franco`s kernel updater you ought to make a paid app, which would keep the users updated on the latest rev and is a much better way to give back to the devs than donate me buttons

Is Noozy still being actively developed. Some eq presets, a search button would be great to have. I am sticking to powerAmp for now, unlike what has been mentioned in the thread, I have not run into any issues with it with direct audio turned On or otherwise. I kept the EQ and tone turned off as already the mod was good enough.

Running stock 4.2.2 ROM with Franco Kernel 365
The Following User Says Thank You to myvijay For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Misledz
Old
(Last edited by Misledz; 17th February 2013 at 09:16 AM.)
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 8307

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [MOD] [GNEX] BEATS+XLOUDER! 4.1.2/4.2.2 [13/02/13] JB Louder Audio Improvement Pa

Quote:
Originally Posted by myvijay View Post
I had given up on listening to music on GNex before I came across this mod. You guys have done an awesome job. Like franco`s kernel updater you ought to make a paid app, which would keep the users updated on the latest rev and is a much better way to give back to the devs than donate me buttons

Is Noozy still being actively developed. Some eq presets, a search button would be great to have. I am sticking to powerAmp for now, unlike what has been mentioned in the thread, I have not run into any issues with it with direct audio turned On or otherwise. I kept the EQ and tone turned off as already the mod was good enough.
I'd love to but currently I'm stuck with no knowledge as to how to make an app version of it :P if anyone knows how ill be glad to put up one in the play store, I know that the mod is supposed to be free but I don't know how much longer I can keep up with expenses. I won't lie I've thought about it many times, figured if I start off with a good start it becomes a trustable app perhaps for future reference.

Oh and uni trust funds are a bitch.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

itasoulas
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 4385

DONATE TO ME
thanks @ OP for answering! One last thing, your mod and awesome's beat mod... are these two work together? I mean, does beats + xlouder mod has awesome's files integrated into yours or are we talking about two completely different things? Call me an idiot, i just don't know this.
Nexus 5 / Nexus 7 (2013) USER / Follow me on Google Plus

Misledz
Old
Thanks Meter 8307

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by itasoulas View Post
thanks @ OP for answering! One last thing, your mod and awesome's beat mod... are these two work together? I mean, does beats + xlouder mod has awesome's files integrated into yours or are we talking about two completely different things? Call me an idiot, i just don't know this.
The appropriate libs are included for both but loading them is separate. As per that if you have awesome beats then it will work well but in the latest build I had removed it as it conflicts and causes low volume.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Misledz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

madhavs
Old
Thanks Meter 262
Thumbs up Truly Amazing

@Misledz

This is absolutely amazing I never thought My galaxy Nexus Produces this kind of music experience I can't believe it.Really Delighted Thank you very much Misledz, also Noozy player is superb

I'm Running 4.2.2 with Stock ROM rooted and AK Purity Kernel v23
The Following User Says Thank You to madhavs For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Misledz
Old
Thanks Meter 8307

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by madhavs View Post
@Misledz

This is absolutely amazing I never thought My galaxy Nexus Produces this kind of music experience I can't believe it.Really Delighted Thank you very much Misledz, also Noozy player is superb

Thanks for the massive appreciation buddy

The Following User Says Thank You to Misledz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Sveke
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 612

Quote:
Originally Posted by madhavs View Post
@Misledz

+1

This is great. Working perfect on carbon 4.2.2.

Epic. Thanks bro!

The Following User Says Thank You to Sveke For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

madhavs
Old
Thanks Meter 262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sveke View Post
+1

This is great. Working perfect on carbon 4.2.2.

Epic. Thanks bro!

I uninstalled all erstwhile music players although don't want to name them .Noozy with Xlouders V6beta4 is the perfect choice

Tags
audio mod, awesome, beats, galaxy nexus, ohitsanepicmod, whodat?, xlouder