5,600,182 Members 40,362 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: What version of G Nexus do you use?
maguro 276 83.64%
toro 54 16.36%
Voters: 330. You may not vote on this poll

[MOD] [GNEX] BEATS+XLOUDER! 4.3.1/4.4.2 [16/12] ☆ #BangonPhilippines! ☆

Tip us?

Misledz
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 8307

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [MOD] [GNEX] BEATS+XLOUDER! 4.1.2/4.2.2 [13/02/13] JB Louder Audio Improvement Pa

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennyp123 View Post
Can I get this puppy without noozy, and without the EQs and other apps? I just want louder ringtones and speakerphone. Is that an oxymoron?
Defeating a sandwich only makes it tastier

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxSAKISxx View Post
yes i had it before in 4.2.1 but after i make a full wipe and clean install the 4.2.2 i install the mod again yesterday and the Awesome Beats was inside.

Send from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Maybe something else cause it's not included in V6B4

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

xolanir
Old
Thanks Meter 143
Default Re: [MOD] [GNEX] BEATS+XLOUDER! 4.1.2/4.2.2 [13/02/13] JB Louder Audio Improvement Pa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misledz View Post
If you had the mod previously it won't delete it

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
I have awesome beats as well, but I had backed it up with TB. That could have happened in his case as well.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

xxSAKISxx
Old
Thanks Meter 195
Default Απ: [MOD] [GNEX] BEATS+XLOUDER! 4.1.2/4.2.2 [13/02/13] JB Louder Audio Improvement Pa

now that you mention it yes you are probably right. Maybe i have back it up with TB that's why i still have it.

MY OLD DEVICE : SE XPERIA X1 SILVER
--------------------------
HSLP : 0.78Olinex
ROM :** 826x Series ** WM 6.5.3 build [29017] - Sense 2021

MY NEW DEVICE :SAMSUNG GALAXY NEXUS(GSM)
---------------------------
UNLOCKED
ROM : [ROM] [4.4.2] OmniMetal [12-13-2013] (Linaro Omni rom)
KERNEL : [KERNEL] [4.4] Mpokang Kernel v10 [3 variations] [773MB RAM] [+50% RAM performance]
ROOTED :SuperSU v1.86
RECOVERY : [RECOVERY] TWRP 2.6.3.2 touch recovery [2013-09-16]

allcity187
Old
Thanks Meter 5

Just updated to new cm 10.1 nightly 4.2.2 without installing nexus louder, tested music, then install this, wow music is very loud, very happy with this app.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Misledz
Old
Thanks Meter 8307

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxSAKISxx View Post
now that you mention it yes you are probably right. Maybe i have back it up with TB that's why i still have it.

Oh that explains it. Surprised you back up your system segment too, isn't that risky?

Quote:
Originally Posted by allcity187 View Post
Just updated to new cm 10.1 nightly 4.2.2 without installing nexus louder, tested music, then install this, wow music is very loud, very happy with this app.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
Did they change the codecs? I heard they added some new fixes to their changelog, might include that.

Edit: Sorry for the delay in upload, the internet here has been far from reliable. It's been raining for the last few days, heavy winds, strong rain and it get's worse so yeah the internet's been down and so has the power every now and then *Thank you old school powerlines* -.- Gotta love 3G. I'll be uploading it as soon as the internet & power is stable. Thanks guys for the patience.
The Following User Says Thank You to Misledz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

WARpig5
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Just installed this on my toroplus running SomethingJelly 4.2.2 and all I can say is, wow! This mod really makes the music experience better. You don't just listen to the music, you actually feel the music, after installing this mod. One thing though, I really hate Noozy's lockscreen controls. Is there anyway I can enable the aosp lockscreen music controls while using Noozy?

acidntel
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Music become chipmunk

Hi,

I've been installing this to my 4.2.1 AOKP build 3 with Franco Kernel, but it seems weird when i played the music ...song become faster like chipmunk sound..any ideas? reverted it back ,..then come back to normal (of course..slower sound)....this is not the first time im using it..i just re-flash my Gnex with latest AOKP build..

Sparx639
Old
Thanks Meter 76

Quote:
Originally Posted by WARpig5 View Post
Just installed this on my toroplus running SomethingJelly 4.2.2 and all I can say is, wow! This mod really makes the music experience better. You don't just listen to the music, you actually feel the music, after installing this mod. One thing though, I really hate Noozy's lockscreen controls. Is there anyway I can enable the aosp lockscreen music controls while using Noozy?
Noozy isn't mandatory, I use play music and it still sounds great with the EZIO app

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sparx639 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Ev1L4o
Old
Thanks Meter 19
So why no Awesome Beats ?

Misledz
Old
Thanks Meter 8307

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by WARpig5 View Post
Why thank you good sir

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidntel View Post
Hi,

I've been installing this to my 4.2.1 AOKP build 3 with Franco Kernel, but it seems weird when i played the music ...song become faster like chipmunk sound..any ideas? reverted it back ,..then come back to normal (of course..slower sound)....this is not the first time im using it..i just re-flash my Gnex with latest AOKP build..
You're talking about Bluetooth? That issue existed with 4.2.1, It's been fixed with 4.2.2 and included in V6B4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ev1L4o View Post
So why no Awesome Beats ?
Oh come now, I've mentioned that already Just a minor conflict.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Misledz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
audio mod, awesome, beats, galaxy nexus, ohitsanepicmod, whodat?, xlouder