FORUMS

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

What’s Next for Samsung and Its Flagships?

If we were to say that the Galaxy S6 was a leap of faith made by Samsung, we … more

The Ultimate Showcase of dBrand Skins

In the search for ways to protect, accessorize, and personalize; a user has many options. One … more

Huawei’s Rapid Rise to Third Place in the Smartphone Race

Huawei has quickly grown to become one of the world’s biggest … more

Sense 4 Multitasking! (Update 8.8.6)(Update M5 Finaly!)

271 posts
Thanks Meter: 233
 
By locomain, Senior Member on 14th April 2012, 04:07 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
21st April 2012, 09:32 AM |#141  
OP Senior Member
Flag Vorden
Thanks Meter: 233
 
Donate to Me
More
uuupdate
The Following User Says Thank You to locomain For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
21st April 2012, 10:12 AM |#142  
schukje's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Groenlo
Thanks Meter: 840
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by locomain

hey schukje!
the links are not working

I shall take a look when i come home from work. But im on build 33 right now

Grtz from Holland
21st April 2012, 06:34 PM |#143  
lethalfriend's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lahore
Thanks Meter: 54
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by schukje

I shall take a look when i come home from work. But im on build 33 right now

Grtz from Holland

Which version will work on Black Ice 33.33?
21st April 2012, 09:54 PM |#144  
Member
Flag Changwon
Thanks Meter: 290
 
More
Wow thank you
Thanks are using.
22nd April 2012, 09:37 AM |#145  
lethalfriend's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lahore
Thanks Meter: 54
 
More
Anyone?? Which version is compatible with BlackIce 33.33?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
22nd April 2012, 01:43 PM |#146  
OP Senior Member
Flag Vorden
Thanks Meter: 233
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lethalfriend

Anyone?? Which version is compatible with BlackIce 33.33?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

I was enjoying the weekend so i didnt look on xda
But most likely no of the versions.. but send me your systemui and framework and i will fix it fo
22nd April 2012, 02:55 PM |#147  
lethalfriend's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lahore
Thanks Meter: 54
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by locomain

I was enjoying the weekend so i didnt look on xda
But most likely no of the versions.. but send me your systemui and framework and i will fix it fo

Its good to know that you had fun on weekend and I am grateful that you are willing to create the mod for BlackIce 33.33. The below are the links for the requested files from BlackIce Rom:

https://www.box.com/s/6861a51559828faf20f2

https://www.box.com/s/ca4332d13c49c170cc75
23rd April 2012, 01:11 PM |#148  
OP Senior Member
Flag Vorden
Thanks Meter: 233
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lethalfriend

Its good to know that you had fun on weekend and I am grateful that you are willing to create the mod for BlackIce 33.33. The below are the links for the requested files from BlackIce Rom:

https://www.box.com/s/6861a51559828faf20f2

https://www.box.com/s/ca4332d13c49c170cc75

the builds for blackice are up
but i cant test
The Following User Says Thank You to locomain For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2012, 01:34 PM |#149  
lethalfriend's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lahore
Thanks Meter: 54
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by locomain

the builds for blackice are up
but i cant test

Thank you so much, i'll test it and report back

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

Update: it's working great.. Thanks again by the way i only checked the non-transparent version.
23rd April 2012, 02:17 PM |#150  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Don't know if this a know issue but I flashed the non transparent mod on b33 but its transparent.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA
23rd April 2012, 05:37 PM |#151  
OP Senior Member
Flag Vorden
Thanks Meter: 233
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chevelleguy

Don't know if this a know issue but I flashed the non transparent mod on b33 but its transparent.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA

on the normal b33? or the blackice?
Last edited by locomain; 23rd April 2012 at 05:41 PM.

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes