XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[SOFTKEYS] Softkey Collection [05-04 Facebook Home]

Tip us?

joshndroid
Old
Thanks Meter 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by atticus182 View Post
No need for flames that is probably caused because you have some kind of mod that colors the navigation bar icons in a certain color. I had the same problem when I change my icons into something other than 1 color on AOKP ROM. I don't know about your ROM but when I go to ROM Control and click "reset nav bar" then the images show up great
Okay I found that something controls colour.... I'm on foxhound 1.1 rom you can set the colour and allow search button and menu button in nav bar but there doesn't seem to be anything to reset nav bar?? Nor is there anything to disable the colour control like a master toggle to turn it off.... Will I have to change rom?

Sent from my mind control device
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Otterbox case couldn't save the first one from a 3 foot fall out of pocket

Hakimy
Old
Thanks Meter 17
thanks for your great work.I'm also interested in those playstation icons
I have question though,I flashed the new AOKP M4 rom today so are those softkeys compatible with the new release or we need to wait for an update?

Milamber33
Old
Thanks Meter 307
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshndroid View Post
Okay I found that something controls colour.... I'm on foxhound 1.1 rom you can set the colour and allow search button and menu button in nav bar but there doesn't seem to be anything to reset nav bar?? Nor is there anything to disable the colour control like a master toggle to turn it off.... Will I have to change rom?

Sent from my mind control device
If the ROM doesn't provide any way to completely disable its colour control, then yes, you will have to change ROM to get the original colours.

You might want to ask the dev to add that option in, and checking in the release thread in case the option is just somewhere you haven't looked yet might also be an idea.

Sent from The Past into The Future via The Present.
The Following User Says Thank You to Milamber33 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Milamber33
Old
Thanks Meter 307
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakimy View Post
thanks for your great work.I'm also interested in those playstation icons
I have question though,I flashed the new AOKP M4 rom today so are those softkeys compatible with the new release or we need to wait for an update?
Softkeys are just pictures. Worst case scenario: the names of the picture files have changed and you need to rename them when you're applying them. But it's virtually impossible for them to be completely incompatible with a ROM.

The Following User Says Thank You to Milamber33 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

atticus182
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2025
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milamber33 View Post
Softkeys are just pictures. Worst case scenario: the names of the picture files have changed and you need to rename them when you're applying them. But it's virtually impossible for them to be completely incompatible with a ROM.

Yeah exactly, and m4 isn't different from m3 so flashing should be okay. About losing the weather control, which method did you use?

Verstuurd van mijn Galaxy Nexus met Tapatalk

The Following User Says Thank You to atticus182 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

leemsami
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Can someone get or give me these soft keys from the dark romClick image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1331305744528.jpg
Views:	658
Size:	13.3 KB
ID:	939048

Sent from mClick image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1331305744528.jpg
Views:	658
Size:	13.3 KB
ID:	939048y Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
Galaxy Note II
Droid RAZR HD Maxx
Droid RAZR Maxx
Galaxy Nexus
Droid Bionic
Samsung Charge
LG Revolution
Droid X
Iphone 4
HTC Evo
Blackberry Tour
Blackberry Bold
Blackckberry Curve

monkey hung
Old
Thanks Meter 54
Quote:
Yeah exactly, and m4 isn't different from m3 so flashing should be okay. About losing the weather control, which method did you use?

Verstuurd van mijn Galaxy Nexus met Tapatalk
I used zipthemer to turn into a CWM zip and just flashed it in CWM

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

rizzxx7
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Quote:
Since you're using AOKP you can color it yourself using ROM Control, easy breezy

I'm currently working on a PlayStation style as well, does anybody like the example? Or should I remove the PS Logo and just use the buttons? Grey PS Button or buttons without the 'key background' are also possible...

Feedback please ^^

Can we have this with the hollow Android in the middle instead of the PS logo? Looks awesome btw

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA

atticus182
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2025
Quote:
Originally Posted by rizzxx7 View Post
Can we have this with the hollow Android in the middle instead of the PS logo? Looks awesome btw

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA
Yeah sure that's possible I'll probably release them in a few hours !

atticus182
Old
(Last edited by atticus182; 10th March 2012 at 06:29 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2025
Default Page 100 - PlayStation Styles are here!

To celebrate the 100th page and 1000th post in this thread, here's a bunch of PlayStation Styles, just as I promised over the last few days. Enjoy and have fun with them!

..:: Download Here ::..

PlayStation Style

PlayStation White Style

PlayDroid Style

PlayStation Buttons Style

PlayStation Buttons White Style

PlayDroid Buttons Style