FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

 View Poll Results: What variant would you like to see next?

Blue/Cyan
 
109 Vote(s)
39.49%
Purple
 
16 Vote(s)
5.80%
Android Green
 
38 Vote(s)
13.77%
White/Grey
 
54 Vote(s)
19.57%
Light and Orange
 
28 Vote(s)
10.14%
Yellow
 
10 Vote(s)
3.62%
Pink
 
6 Vote(s)
2.17%
Red
 
27 Vote(s)
9.78%
Metallic Edition
 
62 Vote(s)
22.46%
Other, let me know in a post
 
10 Vote(s)
3.62%

[THEME][CM10.1][FEB18][MULTI-COLOR] Aventador UI ThemeChooser *FINAL RELEASE*

90 posts
Thanks Meter: 126
 
By auroraprime, Member on 28th December 2012, 03:55 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread


Take your Android device to a new level of aesthetic quality. Inspired by the Lamborghini© Aventador, this originally crafted theme is designed from the ground up, into a new, intuitive, and sleek interface.



Click the image of the theme to proceed to the play store.





Please consider supporting me when downloading the free version. I understand some people don't have the access to a credit card and are scarce on money, which is why there is a free version. I encourage you to try before you donate. Hopefully my several hours of work will convince you to help me out.

FREE VERSION:
http://d-h.st/qSs


Changelog:

1.3 (12/29/12)

-Text on white fixed.
-Toggles made orange and black
-CircleMOD Battery
-Added some more resources.
-Toggle size fixed.
-Vibrate + Ringer Toggles fixed.


1.2 (12/28/12)

-4.2 Support
-Refined PNG Compression
-Camera Fixed
-Toggle Tiles Skinned


1.1 (12/26/12)

-Interface Complete
-Dialer Skinned
-Camera Skinned
-Android OS Skinned
-Toggles Skinned
-Theme Online
Last edited by auroraprime; 23rd February 2013 at 09:11 AM.
The Following 73 Users Say Thank You to auroraprime For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
28th December 2012, 04:18 AM |#2  
bearsblack's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 105
 
More
No paid or free links?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app
28th December 2012, 05:00 AM |#3  
auroraprime's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 126
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsblack

No paid or free links?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

Hit the get it on google play button.
28th December 2012, 05:40 AM |#4  
asianrage's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 69
 
More
I really like the UI you've came up with, but the orange is not something I want to rock right now.

I chose the Blue/Cyan option for the next variant, but I would prefer to see a Holo Blue variant.
Last edited by asianrage; 28th December 2012 at 05:47 AM.
28th December 2012, 05:55 AM |#5  
ÜBER™'s Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 8,954
 
Donate to Me
More
You cannot advertise paid apps. Having only a paid link violates that rule. And the free version has to be exactly the same as the paid one.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
28th December 2012, 06:06 AM |#6  
auroraprime's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 126
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ÜBER™

You cannot advertise paid apps. Having only a paid link violates that rule. And the free version has to be exactly the same as the paid one.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Actually the rules say you should not post with just the intention of selling, and a free version is coming soon. This thread is mostly a support thread/suggestion thread.

Free Version uploaded, try it out let me know, and if you want to support me, then get it on google play.
Last edited by auroraprime; 28th December 2012 at 06:11 AM.
28th December 2012, 06:25 AM |#7  
ÜBER™'s Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 8,954
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by auroraprime

Actually the rules say you should not post with just the intention of selling, and a free version is coming soon. This thread is mostly a support thread/suggestion thread.

Free Version uploaded, try it out let me know, and if you want to support me, then get it on google play.

Maybe that came off too forward I wasn't trying to play forum deputy. Just saying its advertisement as it stands with only a paid link. Regardless of having a free version coming... Its not there already. BTW the theme looks great very slick.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
28th December 2012, 06:42 AM |#8  
rrohanjs's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 1,433
 
More
galaxy nexus is on 4.2.1, i guess you should have cm10.1 support with the themed tiles
28th December 2012, 07:23 AM |#9  
auroraprime's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 126
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ÜBER™

Maybe that came off too forward I wasn't trying to play forum deputy. Just saying its advertisement as it stands with only a paid link. Regardless of having a free version coming... Its not there already. BTW the theme looks great very slick.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Thanks, it's no big deal pal, considering its the Nexus Themes and Apps, and not the general android section, should not really be a HUGE deal, that a play store link is there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrohanjs

galaxy nexus is on 4.2.1, i guess you should have cm10.1 support with the themed tiles

Those are on the way, stay tuned!
28th December 2012, 08:15 AM |#10  
rrohanjs's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 1,433
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by auroraprime


Those are on the way, stay tuned!

thanx will be watching this space closely .. i like the theme and yes voted for cyan blue version
28th December 2012, 08:29 AM |#11  
auroraprime's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 126
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrohanjs

thanx will be watching this space closely .. i like the theme and yes voted for cyan blue version

4.2 Support Added! Let me know how it goes, I don't have my GNex with an AOKP/CM10.1 ROM at the moment, only my 4.1.2 Galaxy S II, but let me know how it goes, and feel free to post screenshots for others on this one.
The Following User Says Thank You to auroraprime For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm10 theme aokp orange black

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes