FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

[THEME] Black and Blue Infinitum - Theme Chooser - xPosed

7,200 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,795
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread


This is a theme for Theme Chooser engine (CyanogenMod & AOKP), its purpose is to enhance the Android UI without compromising the vanilla look. Enjoy!

Black


Blue


For latest updates follow me on Twitter! @Razer_X


Download and screenshots via Play Store


Version differences:
-Dark, is a more complete version, with inverted popups and apps such as Contacts, Messaging, Gmail, Email, Calendar, Google Now, Google Talk and Play Store.

-Light, a simpler version, only MMS and Contacts are inverted.

-Free, as the Light version, but gets updated less often.

How to apply:
Quote:

Install the app, go to settings/themes of your ROM, select system theme and REBOOT. After that apply this theme and reboot again.

You may get the error: "Sorry, this theme is missing assets for your device's screen size", APPLY IT ANYWAY.

How to apply on STOCK ROMS:
Quote:

-Install Xposed Installer
-Install Xposed Framework (from the Xposed Installer app)
-Install XThemeEngine
-Activate the module in Xposed Installer app
-Activate theme through XThemeEngineApp
-Enjoy!

Inverted Gmail
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vi958mibz6b0v2z/DarkGmail.apk

To be sure to have this theme 100% working try CyanogenMod ROM


Credits:
-B-boy, djdarkknight96 and Nitroz for everything
-gsxrdon for the keyboard
-evilkal for circle battery
-atticus182 for the softkeys
-mcsqwizzys98 for the Xposed theme help
Last edited by Razer(x); 16th April 2014 at 03:20 PM.
The Following 185 Users Say Thank You to Razer(x) For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
24th April 2012, 12:29 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Iowa
Thanks Meter: 2,315
 
More
Kinda confused here. Title says blue but screenshots are green. Also aosp is very different from aokp and extremely unlikely that a theme would work for both so what is this really for?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA App
The Following User Says Thank You to akellar For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th April 2012, 12:35 AM |#3  
Razer(x)'s Avatar
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Bologna
Thanks Meter: 4,795
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by akellar

Kinda confused here. Title says blue but screenshots are green. Also aosp is very different from aokp and extremely unlikely that a theme would work for both so what is this really for?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA App

Sorry wrong link.

The base is the same, so it will work.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Razer(x) For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th April 2012, 12:49 AM |#4  
Senior Member
Iowa
Thanks Meter: 2,315
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razer(x)

Sorry wrong link.

The base is the same, so it will work.

Yeah I guess this will work on anything since it's just themed apps and not framework or systemui.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA App
24th April 2012, 12:50 AM |#5  
Razer(x)'s Avatar
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Bologna
Thanks Meter: 4,795
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by akellar

Yeah I guess this will work on anything since it's just themed apps and not framework or systemui.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA App

Exactly, they're only images for the moment. But both systemUI and framework are themed also
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Razer(x) For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th April 2012, 12:55 AM |#6  
Senior Member
Iowa
Thanks Meter: 2,315
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razer(x)

Exactly, they're only images for the moment. But both systemUI and framework are themed also

There is nothing in the system folder in the zip?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA App
24th April 2012, 01:00 AM |#7  
Razer(x)'s Avatar
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Bologna
Thanks Meter: 4,795
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by akellar

There is nothing in the system folder in the zip?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA App

In system folder there's some themed apps as you can see
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Razer(x) For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th April 2012, 01:08 AM |#8  
tossero's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 100
 
More
Works fine and looks great on AOKP 33 !
Thank you and keep up the great work !
The Following User Says Thank You to tossero For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th April 2012, 01:10 AM |#9  
Senior Member
Iowa
Thanks Meter: 2,315
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razer(x)

In system folder there's some themed apps as you can see

Right, there are apps listed. None of which are framework or systemui which is why I stated that all that is here are themed apps.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA App
The Following User Says Thank You to akellar For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th April 2012, 01:21 AM |#10  
Razer(x)'s Avatar
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Bologna
Thanks Meter: 4,795
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by akellar

Right, there are apps listed. None of which are framework or systemui which is why I stated that all that is here are themed apps.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA App

Correct.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Razer(x) For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th April 2012, 01:42 AM |#11  
Razer(x)'s Avatar
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Bologna
Thanks Meter: 4,795
 
Donate to Me
More
Just added some fixes in 0.1 version
The Following User Says Thank You to Razer(x) For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm10, infinitum, theme
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes