Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,867 Members 41,410 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

|Theme Chooser| |The Holo-Series| |**All New**Holo-Purple**&**Holo-White**|

Tip us?

borneanheadhunter
Old
Thanks Meter 6
loving the theme but is it possible just the system is red? not the icons

noakd8601
Old
(Last edited by noakd8601; 21st April 2012 at 06:03 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by borneanheadhunter View Post
Agreed. Absolutely fantastic theme; much better than other red themes I've seen! Sometimes less is more however, particularly with red. Not themeing the system settings/status bar icons in red would more closely adhere to stock ics design and provide a more pleasing appearance. (The pulldown toggles/icons are great as is though imho) Looking at the screenies for the other holo series themes, it seems THEY indeed follow that design. Not sure why red is different. On another note, an option for stock style battery/signal icons in respective holo theme colors would be greatly received as well I'm betting, along with themed circle battery mods for those that prefer to use it. That said, thanks for the hard work you put into these themes, its great to have choices!

qasimzia512
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1530

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by borneanheadhunter View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by noakd8601 View Post
Agreed. Absolutely fantastic theme; much better than other red themes I've seen! Sometimes less is more however, particularly with red. Not themeing the system settings/status bar icons in red would more closely adhere to stock ics design and provide a more pleasing appearance. (The pulldown toggles/icons are great as is though imho) Looking at the screenies for the other holo series themes, it seems THEY indeed follow that design. Not sure why red is different. On another note, an option for stock style battery/signal icons in respective holo theme colors would be greatly received as well I'm betting, along with themed circle battery mods for those that prefer to use it. That said, thanks for the hard work you put into these themes, its great to have choices!
Red was my first theme for this device so i went bananas on it...lol...but i can take care of that for u guys

Qasim Zia

noakd8601
Old
(Last edited by noakd8601; 21st April 2012 at 07:29 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by qasimzia512 View Post
Red was my first theme for this device so i went bananas on it...lol...but i can take care of that for u guys

Qasim Zia
Awesome! Thanks a lot man. I'll watch for an update, and when it comes I'm on that like red on ice cream. :S :/

At the risk of pressing my luck, some stock red system app icons would be bad ass too; in place of the ones currently in place. Apex launcher would also look mighty nice themed out with either red or white accents and glow too. Just food for thought.

qasimzia512
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1530

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by noakd8601 View Post
Awesome! Thanks a lot man. I'll watch for an update, and when it comes I'm on that like red on ice cream. :S :/

At the risk of pressing my luck, some stock red system app icons would be bad ass too; in place of the ones currently in place. Apex launcher would also look mighty nice themed out with either red or white accents and glow too. Just food for thought.
I will update it tomorrow for u n Apex is already themed and i can theme the stock system app icons for u but wnt include them in the theme because some ppl wnt like that lol

Qasim Zia
The Following User Says Thank You to qasimzia512 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

noakd8601
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
I will update it tomorrow for u n Apex is already themed and i can theme the stock system app icons for u but wnt include them in the theme because some ppl wnt like that lol

Qasim Zia
Rock on man. Thanks again!

qasimzia512
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1530

DONATE TO ME
***All New***Holo-Mega-Blue is up and also fixed Holo-Green-Light...Enjoy!!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to qasimzia512 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

danielkuhlman
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Can you do the pink next? My girlfriend repeatedly asks me for a pink theme.

Using holo green light right now. It's great but I'm digging that mega blue

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA

mailman64
Old
Thanks Meter 24
:
Quote:
***All New***Holo-Mega-Blue is up and also fixed Holo-Green-Light...Enjoy!!!
mega blue is AWESOME!!!!!!!

qasimzia512
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1530

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielkuhlman View Post
Can you do the pink next? My girlfriend repeatedly asks me for a pink theme.

Using holo green light right now. It's great but I'm digging that mega blue

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA
Pink is next

Quote:
Originally Posted by mailman64 View Post
:
mega blue is AWESOME!!!!!!!
Thanks dude, it would've been ready last night but AOKP got updated so i had to update the other themes first

Qasim Zia

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe