Thread Closed

|Theme Chooser| |The Holo-Series| |**All New**Holo-Purple**&**Holo-White**|

23rd April 2012, 01:19 AM   |  #401  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 23
 
192 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by qasimzia512

My partner is doing the stock version of the each theme which would contain all the stock elements incling the dividers and all...the reason y i made the dividers transparent is because it looks much cleaner on black backgrounds

Qasim Zia

thanks for the response, def looking forward to the stock version
23rd April 2012, 02:09 AM   |  #402  
qasimzia512's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Staten Island
Thanks Meter: 1,530
 
2,086 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2008
Donate to Me
More
Update:
Tweaked battery icons
Updated Camera.apk
Updated Mms.apk,
SMS text is white/grey for all themes now.

Red Sensation Update
Replaced System app Icons with regular system app icons
Original Red-Sensation system apps can be found in Post#3
Framework edits
SystemUI edits and much more
23rd April 2012, 02:12 AM   |  #403  
Felimenta97's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ribeirão Preto
Thanks Meter: 2,319
 
7,830 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
There is someway to port this to my device? If I upload the needed apks, could you theme it for me?

It's CM9, thought.

Sent from my X10 Mini Pro using Tapatalk
Last edited by Felimenta97; 23rd April 2012 at 02:22 AM.
23rd April 2012, 03:01 AM   |  #404  
qasimzia512's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Staten Island
Thanks Meter: 1,530
 
2,086 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2008
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felimenta97

There is someway to port this to my device? If I upload the needed apks, could you theme it for me?

It's CM9, thought.

Sent from my X10 Mini Pro using Tapatalk

Its not that easy man, ur device is hdpi and these are based on xhdpi...image sizes r totally different...i will be making a hdpi version of these themes in the future but it would be for AOKP rom only...my partner will be taking care of the other roms so u can ask him when he his thread is up

Qasim Zia
23rd April 2012, 03:13 AM   |  #405  
Felimenta97's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ribeirão Preto
Thanks Meter: 2,319
 
7,830 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by qasimzia512

Its not that easy man, ur device is hdpi and these are based on xhdpi...image sizes r totally different...i will be making a hdpi version of these themes in the future but it would be for AOKP rom only...my partner will be taking care of the other roms so u can ask him when he his thread is up

Qasim Zia

It's less than LDPI, in reallity (105 DPI). Hahaha

But nevermind. Thanks anyway. I tried recreating the GB Green with Reloaded Settings but it doesn't even get close to yours hahaha.

Sent from my X10 Mini Pro using Tapatalk
23rd April 2012, 03:30 AM   |  #406  
who MIKE D's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Lakeland, Florida
Thanks Meter: 2,250
 
1,124 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up
Awesome job on these! Thank you very much!
The Following User Says Thank You to who MIKE D For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2012, 03:52 AM   |  #407  
qasimzia512's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Staten Island
Thanks Meter: 1,530
 
2,086 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2008
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felimenta97

It's less than LDPI, in reallity (105 DPI). Hahaha

But nevermind. Thanks anyway. I tried recreating the GB Green with Reloaded Settings but it doesn't even get close to yours hahaha.

Sent from my X10 Mini Pro using Tapatalk

Damnn thats completely different, u wud have to do every single image from scratch if u want it to work right...





Quote:
Originally Posted by who_mike_d

Awesome job on these! Thank you very much!

Thank you sir
The Following User Says Thank You to qasimzia512 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2012, 03:54 AM   |  #408  
Felimenta97's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ribeirão Preto
Thanks Meter: 2,319
 
7,830 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by qasimzia512

Damnn thats completely different, u wud have to do every single image from scratch if u want it to work right...

Thank you sir

As I said, if it was easy/little time consuming, I would ask once more. But, as you said, it's way harder than I thought, so forget it. But congratulations. It's a awesome theme. Keep the good work

Sent from my X10 Mini Pro using Tapatalk
23rd April 2012, 04:15 AM   |  #409  
drewtang's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Boise
Thanks Meter: 234
 
826 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Decided to go red instead Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1335150917107.jpg
Views:	149
Size:	8.4 KB
ID:	1019853

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
23rd April 2012, 04:25 AM   |  #410  
drewtang's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Boise
Thanks Meter: 234
 
826 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Can someone point me in the direction of where to pull the images for the icons from my phone? I'd like to make an icon pack, but not sure where I'd get them from...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes