Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Tutorial][Linux]Themer's Portal and Guide

OP artvandelay440

27th March 2012, 07:45 PM   |  #21  
qasimzia512's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Staten Island
Thanks Meter: 1,530
 
2,086 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2008
Donate to Me
More
There are 2 ways to get rid of all the blue from the contacts.apk

1. U need Ubunto 10.04 with SDK and Java 6, then you need to sync the source (there is a tutorial somewhere), change the values in contacts.apk and build it using the code provided in the tutorial...

2. Since I have everything set up, you can just post the value you wanna change it to and I will do it for you and post the apk back here after I'm done with it

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to qasimzia512 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th March 2012, 07:50 PM   |  #22  
artvandelay440's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,148
 
1,407 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by qasimzia512

There are 2 ways to get rid of all the blue from the contacts.apk

1. U need Ubunto 10.04 with SDK and Java 6, then you need to sync the source (there is a tutorial somewhere), change the values in contacts.apk and build it using the code provided in the tutorial...

2. Since I have everything set up, you can just post the value you wanna change it to and I will do it for you and post the apk back here after I'm done with it

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA

Awesome there is one XML I'd like changed and I'll pm you after lunch.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
28th March 2012, 06:56 AM   |  #23  
sonnysekhon's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Vancouver
Thanks Meter: 5,204
 
4,149 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by artvandelay440

oh- this one? if so, look in phone apk /res/values/styles/<color name="incall_call_state_label_background">#80fd900 0</color>

Thanks a lot but my Phone.apk refuses to recompile.

Can someone please compile a stock Phone.apk from AOKP 28 with that value changed to #80444444.

Many thanks in advance.
28th March 2012, 07:03 AM   |  #24  
artvandelay440's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,148
 
1,407 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnysekhon

Thanks a lot but my Phone.apk refuses to recompile.

Can someone please compile a stock Phone.apk from AOKP 28 with that value changed to #80444444.

Many thanks in advance.

Be happy to tomorrow morning when I get back to my laptop.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to artvandelay440 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th March 2012, 09:34 AM   |  #25  
etoy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 515
 
1,536 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnysekhon

Thanks a lot but my Phone.apk refuses to recompile.

Can someone please compile a stock Phone.apk from AOKP 28 with that value changed to #80444444.

Many thanks in advance.

here you go!
Attached Files
File Type: apk Phone.apk - [Click for QR Code] (1.07 MB, 8 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to etoy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th March 2012, 09:38 AM   |  #26  
etoy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 515
 
1,536 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by qasimzia512

There are 2 ways to get rid of all the blue from the contacts.apk

1. U need Ubunto 10.04 with SDK and Java 6, then you need to sync the source (there is a tutorial somewhere), change the values in contacts.apk and build it using the code provided in the tutorial...

2. Since I have everything set up, you can just post the value you wanna change it to and I will do it for you and post the apk back here after I'm done with it

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA

i looked at the tutorial but something went wrong..i guess JDK was removed from canonical repo and couldn't install the whole packages stuff with 1 command. i'll try to set it up in some other way but i'm completely blind on linux.

--

do you have AOKP sync'd? i'd like to have a couple apks compiled, it's just two xml edits (one for each apk)
28th March 2012, 10:05 AM   |  #27  
sonnysekhon's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Vancouver
Thanks Meter: 5,204
 
4,149 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by artvandelay440

Be happy to tomorrow morning when I get back to my laptop.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by etoy

here you go!

Thanks a lot guys .
28th March 2012, 12:28 PM   |  #28  
artvandelay440's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,148
 
1,407 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Donate to Me
More
Lol I was too slow


Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
28th March 2012, 02:14 PM   |  #29  
etoy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 515
 
1,536 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by artvandelay440

Lol I was too slow


Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

my timezone is better than yours

--

i've installed ubuntu 10.04 but i'm not able to install jdk6 any help would be appreciated..
28th March 2012, 02:36 PM   |  #30  
artvandelay440's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,148
 
1,407 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Donate to Me
More
I got the same error. jdk 7 didn't work either.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes