5,598,171 Members 44,234 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[WALLPAPERS] 384x Black & Bright + 316x New iPad Special [2012-08-04]

Tip us?

atticus182
Old
(Last edited by atticus182; 4th August 2012 at 08:52 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2025
Arrow [WALLPAPERS] 384x Black & Bright + 316x New iPad Special [2012-08-04]

I am proud to present this collection of 384 Black & Bright Wallpapers for Samsung's Galaxy Series

There is a New iPad Special included with 316 beautiful 2048x2048 wallpapers that can also be used on your phone

I'd be really grateful if you want to press the Thanks button if you're going to use these wallpapers!

To make optimal use of our Samsung's Galaxy Series SAMOLED HD screen I have compiled some great black-inspired wallpapers (most with bright colors to really make that display really stand out) that you can use as your background image. The sizes somewhat vary, but are all at least 1600x1080, and thus detailed enough for the Super AMOLED HD screen. I have decided not to resize them all to 1440x1280 because now you can decide for yourself how you want to position you wallpaper just the way you like

Since I have a New iPad since last friday, I have decided to add a special update to my collection which contains 316 wallpapers that are specifically made for the New iPad with a resolution of 2048x2048 pixels. Of course, these wallpapers can also be used on your phone, this will look stunning as well!

Changelog:
16-12-'11: Thread started with Google+ Album
17-12-'11: Added new Wallpapers and Dropbox & Multiupload links
25-12-'11: Added 17 new Wallpapers, Merry Christmas to everyone here at xda-developers!
28-06-'12: Copied the thread to the SGSIII Forums, planning on a new update and renewed links next week!
13-07-'12: Added a whopping 117 new Wallpapers and replaced Mediafire/Dropbox links with a Skydrive link
22-07-'12: Added New iPad Special with 316 Wallpapers and replaced Google+ with Google Drive link
03-08-'12: Added 42 Patterns wallpapers, of course Black themed again

Disclaimer: I am not the creator of most of these wallpapers, I'm just collecting these from everywhere (Google, Torrents, Usenet) and compile them into 1 package. Some of them I made myself though, and some I have edited to look better on the SAMOLED screen. If you have any copyright complaints about a certain wallpaper, please contact me and I will remove the wallpaper or credit you for it. Thank you.

The Following 293 Users Say Thank You to atticus182 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

azr3alazd3ycum
Old
Thanks Meter 27
Thanks bro. They are all looking really good.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA App
S4

plisk3n
Old
Thanks Meter 44
looks great thx

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA App

fa2k
Old
Thanks Meter 0
really cool wallpapers...

thanks

sn0warmy
Old
Thanks Meter 677
These are awesome, thanks!

Deekayy
Old
Thanks Meter 48
Awesome wallpapers.. i love space themes, thanks!

atticus182
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2025
thank you all for the positive replies! I will add more in the coming time!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

K.AuthoR
Old
Thanks Meter 15
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15379864/Tro...t-Tube-Map.jpg I dug this up, this background on the sammy screen makes any Tron fan happy :3
NitrozKC Old
Thanks Meter
Quote:
Originally Posted by atticus182 View Post
To make optimal use of our Galaxy Nexus's Super AMOLED HD screen I have compiled some great black wallpapers (some with bright rainbow colors) that you can use as your background image. The sizes somewhat vary, but are all big enough to look really nice on our GN's screen.

You can find them here:
https://plus.google.com/photos/10974...I-zrKPizOOL_wE

Have fun with it!
Wow, thanks! These will go well with my Black theme. Am I ok to use one of these as a default wallpaper with my theme? Just thought I'd ask.

atticus182
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2025
Quote:
Originally Posted by NitrozKC View Post
Wow, thanks! These will go well with my Black theme. Am I ok to use one of these as a default wallpaper with my theme? Just thought I'd ask.
Yeah of course you can use them, no problem dude!

Tags
black, wallpapers