((( Halo ))) Themes
HALO CIRCLE HALO RING HALO SQUARED HALO SQUARED INVERTED HALO ORIGINAL HALO CIRCLE/RING HALO BLACK SERIES HALO TRANS_3 DOTS HALO PARANOID ANDROID EYE More colors to choose from... HALO CIRCLE + NOTIFICATION HALO TEAR DROP HALO TEAR DROP - INVERTED HALO PA FACE HALO KREBS DOG HALO KREBS HOODY HALO KREBS GUY HALO KREBS GHOST HALO KREBS MONSTER HALO KREBS PURPLE PEOPLE EATER HALO KREBS HAMSTER HALO SUPERHEROS HALO TMNT HALO INSET RINGS + MULTICOLORED INSET RING HALO CARBON ROM [HALO LIQUID SMOOTH ROM] HALO XYLON ROM HALO RUBIK ROM HALO ROOTBOX ROM HALO PACMAN HALO MINIONS & MINIONS 2 OR [ALDUS320's] HALO SUPERMAN WHITE / BLUE / TRANS HALO TROLL FACE MULTI / TRANS HALO ASPIRIN HALO SUPERHERO LOGO'S
+thevdude: [DOTTED CIRCLE]
+strainhunter: [MINIMAL DOT]
+aldus320: [JAKE] [JAKE & FINN]
+l92: [BLACK w/ RED BLUR + RED NOTIFICATION]
+ATTACK: [FINN] [TENTACLES] [ILLUSION ROM] [BORDERLANDS]
+Paranoid Android:Google+ // Paranoid-Rom.com
+Infamous916: Extra Halo Thread
+Xperia 2011 MDPI devices: Floyd372 @ XDA
+Unjustified Dev: Domination-42 GitHub
ZipThemer User Manual
Using a 4.4+ ROM? Follow this quick guide. Thanks to @mrgnex for pointing this out.
*Open your ZipThemer.zip with WinRAR or similar
*Find and open "Package Name".xml with NotePad++ or similar
ZipThemer Instructions: (atticus182).
1. If this is the first time using ZipThemer, hit the menu key -> Hit "Update Edify" -> Hit "Browse" (pick a file that you have flashed before on your
phone, like your ROM or a theme) -> Hit "Configure" -> Then hit the 'back' softkey to return to the main screen.
2. Click the "+Theme" button, browse to the download folder and select the .zip you have just took from me or modified, probably /sdcard/download
3. Click the "Build It!" button, and when it prompts if you want to make an "undo-zip", click "Always"
4. You will now see the output screen with the Build Log, check if everything went alright, it will show that a zip file has been created on /sdcard/
5. Reboot your phone to Recovery, then flash the .zip file that is created on /sdcard/
6. Done! If you experience problems or want to undo the action just flash the "undo-zip" that's also located on /sdcard/
HALO THEME PACK INSTRUCTIONS
For All Resolutions
Halo Theme Packs
XHDPI - HDPI - MDPI
All the icons have been re-sized, BUT you will need to do some work.
You will need to rename the icons to the proper name and place icons inside the proper folder/s in the ZipThemer Template.
In the ZipThemer template are multiple folders, you will need to remove the folders that you don't need*.
*If your phone XHDPI, you need to remove HDPI and MDPI folders.
*If your phone HDPI, you need to remove XHDPI and MDPI folders.
*If your phone MDPI, you need to remove XHDPI and HDPI folders.
ICON PLACEMENT - REFERENCE GUIDE
For XHDPI devices = drawable-xhdpi
For HDPI devices = drawable-hdpi
For MDPI devices = drawable-mdpi
NOTIFICATION BUBBLE ICONS:
For ALL devices= drawable-nodpi
I'm happy that people like my work and want to share it, but please DO NOT re-host my files.
Instead directly link here, to this OP.
If not please do so now before continuing.
I recommend turning "Halo" and "Custom Theme's" off before flashing, as it could have negative effects