FORUMS

Google Photos ‘Unlimited’ Storage Reportedly Being Capped

When Google Photos was announced, many of us thought very highly … more

Sprint Moves to Lift Video Streaming Limit for All-In

Yesterday, Sprint announced a new unlimited scheme that offered customers an … more

Xiaomi Releases Kernel Source Code For Mi4i

If you’ve been following the XDA News Portal lately, you might have noticed an … more

How to Listen to Beats 1 on Android Right Now

If you felt a bit left out by Apple launching their own online radio station Beats 1 … more

[AOSPA - 4.2.2] PARANOIDANDROID 3.68 (HALO) [Toro] 18-JUL-2013

825 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,669
 
By jaybob413, Retired Recognized Developer on 16th June 2012, 03:46 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
16th June 2012, 05:00 AM |#11  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 33
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by edwinr29

Loving the support on this development... Keep up the good work guys...

Flashed and rocking. Franco ocd at 1534 and performance governor, quadrant score at 3500 which is what I was getting on 1.2 linaro. Will compare when 1.3 linaro drops.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA
 
 
16th June 2012, 05:10 AM |#12  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
Awesome. I've only been on this ROM for 1 day (since the release of 1.2), but I've been following it for a week or so. So far, I'm quite impressed, and definitely love the tablet functionality.

Thanks to Moles for all his hard work on this, and thanks to jaybob for bringing it to us CDMA folks.
16th June 2012, 05:15 AM |#13  
Upstreammiami's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Davie
Thanks Meter: 990
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bill12690

First page! Thanks again to everyone involved!


Any plans for a linaro build?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA

+3
16th June 2012, 05:18 AM |#14  
Delvien's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Columbus
Thanks Meter: 480
 
Donate to Me
More
New favorite rom
16th June 2012, 05:22 AM |#15  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bill12690

First page! Thanks again to everyone involved!


Any plans for a linaro build?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA

+38

Someone be the nice guy
16th June 2012, 05:27 AM |#16  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 39
 
More
Is this for CDMA fellas?

Btw- don't see a "fix" file package anymore, not needed? I'm on 1.1b and was going to flash 1.2b, but saw this

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
Last edited by AlpineM3; 16th June 2012 at 05:29 AM.
16th June 2012, 05:46 AM |#17  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlpineM3

Is this for CDMA fellas?

Btw- don't see a "fix" file package anymore, not needed? I'm on 1.1b and was going to flash 1.2b, but saw this

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

This is for the VZW Galaxy Nexus. I believe there is a different build for the Sprint Galaxy Nexus (which is also CDMA).

As of right now, no fix should be needed for 1.3. 1.2 only had a (simple) fix because the default DPI was set incorrectly.
16th June 2012, 05:53 AM |#18  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 39
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla Tarantino

This is for the VZW Galaxy Nexus. I believe there is a different build for the Sprint Galaxy Nexus (which is also CDMA).

As of right now, no fix should be needed for 1.3. 1.2 only had a (simple) fix because the default DPI was set incorrectly.

Thanks bro! Downloading now

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
16th June 2012, 05:56 AM |#19  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 39
 
More
Btw- we download the latest hybrid gapps I take it, correct?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
16th June 2012, 06:50 AM |#20  
thewahlrus's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Houston, Tx
Thanks Meter: 26
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlpineM3

Btw- we download the latest hybrid gapps I take it, correct?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

I did. Works fine.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes