5,815,095 Members 38,309 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

BAMF Paradigm v3.1 [4.2.2] JDQ39 - We're backkkk..

Tip us?

Medic97
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Does this rom support DPI Changes. Im trying to do this mod. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1543892

nickles96
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medic97 View Post
Does this rom support DPI Changes. Im trying to do this mod. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1543892

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Yes. Have used this.

shadowpunx
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucas.scott View Post
Has anyone else had issues with your album art not showing up in google music after flashing this?

Thats the only issue i have . Other than that its fantastic. Thank you .

Edit:

Well it just took a little longer to load is all

Any themes out for this?
Red one on rootz and bamf site

the day is mine
the night is also mine

shadowpunx
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medic97 View Post
I'd be careful, those look pretty awesome but will mess with other things. If that were stable the team would've made it an option, sucks though because its a dope ass mod

the day is mine
the night is also mine

Dri94
Old
Thanks Meter 564

DONATE TO ME
Is there any way to export BAMF settings to an app?

shadowpunx
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dri94 View Post
Is there any way to export BAMF settings to an app?
What do you mean?

the day is mine
the night is also mine

EniGmA1987
Old
Thanks Meter 737
Something I would really like to see added to this ROM is the ability to customize the softkey buttons on the screen. They have this feature in the Liquid ROM and I really like being able to modify and re-arrange the buttons. It is the one thing I find truly missing in this ROM

shadowpunx
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by EniGmA1987 View Post
Something I would really like to see added to this ROM is the ability to customize the softkey buttons on the screen. They have this feature in the Liquid ROM and I really like being able to modify and re-arrange the buttons. It is the one thing I find truly missing in this ROM
Bamf was focused primarily on performance with the initial releases. If you want some custom navbar stuff hit up my thread on bamf forums and I can see what I can do for you

the day is mine
the night is also mine

accelerus
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Love the rom - currently running BAMF + Franco's Milestone 2 kernel

I've noticed that my phone loses connection permanently if I set juice defender up. Basically if I turn my screen off (with juice defender doing its thing) I will lose 4G and or 3G.

Toggling airplane mode on does nothing -- even the "reset connections" app doesn't help. If I reboot, and don't let the phone go into idle/sleep mode, I can run 4G and 3G all day long (figuratively of course) getting almost 30Mbit down when in a good LTE area.

Already updated my radios to the latest. I've read here and there that the Galaxy nexus is suffering from problems anyway about the 4G/3G handoff and or sleep issue.

I just got the phone last week and loving it (except for the fact I gotta choose between saving my battery with juice defender or only getting a few hours of phone time but having a data connection.

Any advice is appreciated!

shadowpunx
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Hey man, ditch juice defender and just keep your data off unless you gotta check email, Facebook etc. You can still make calls and text. Try a fresh install after you get that juice defender outta there

the day is mine
the night is also mine