Flag Chicago, IL
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xI mEzMeRiZe Ix

Same thing happened to me on AOKP.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Have you guys tried to reflash the radio or your kernels? When in doubt make sure the md5sum's match too.
4th May 2012, 05:25 AM   |  #162  
Flag Cleveland
Thanks Meter: 26

163 posts
More
After flashing, my Bluetooth headset will only work for media and displays "no phone" in the Bluetooth menu. Both media and phone audio is checked. Anyone else having this issue? Not sure if a radio flash could effect Bluetooth but its a new issue that only arose after I flashed the zip and an updated kernel. Anyone else have this issue?

Sent from CDMA V6 SC GNexus w/Liquid & Franco.kernel
4th May 2012, 04:52 PM   |  #163  
Thanks Meter: 15

235 posts
More
I am out of the game for a while, I am currently on official 4.0.2 radios/bootloader.

The only thing I have customized is put AOKP milestone 3 which I know is old.

Can I just flash this with the zip? Anything else I need to do ? Should i update to a 4.0.4 rom first?
4th May 2012, 06:54 PM   |  #164  
Thanks Meter: 25

627 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tannor

I am out of the game for a while, I am currently on official 4.0.2 radios/bootloader.

The only thing I have customized is put AOKP milestone 3 which I know is old.

Can I just flash this with the zip? Anything else I need to do ? Should i update to a 4.0.4 rom first?

Just flash.
4th May 2012, 06:58 PM   |  #165  
Flag Seekonk
Thanks Meter: 51

467 posts
More
You may not want to. Battery life is horrible and 3G is slower. Was getting better results on the leaked 4.0.4 earlier this year. I'm flashing back
4th May 2012, 07:05 PM   |  #166  

235 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tgerbracht

Just flash.

Thanks I did.

Took a really long time flash the cdma radio thought it hung finally finished.

Rebooted, went into phone tried to open browser and screen kept going on and off strangest thing.

Figured maybe I should upgrade rom, so I downloaded the 4.0.4 Official one with root from other thread, so far working fine from what I can see.
4th May 2012, 07:24 PM   |  #167  
Thanks Meter: 25

627 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tannor

Thanks I did.

Took a really long time flash the cdma radio thought it hung finally finished.

Rebooted, went into phone tried to open browser and screen kept going on and off strangest thing.

Figured maybe I should upgrade rom, so I downloaded the 4.0.4 Official one with root from other thread, so far working fine from what I can see.

Bizarre! Glad you got it sorted out, the cdma radio part worried me too, but I had earlier read someone else mentioned it as taking a long time so I didn't freak out, hehe.
4th May 2012, 07:50 PM   |  #168  

235 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tgerbracht

Bizarre! Glad you got it sorted out, the cdma radio part worried me too, but I had earlier read someone else mentioned it as taking a long time so I didn't freak out, hehe.

Yeah it might have nothing to do with radios and just by wiping everything before installing rom fixed it.

Either way I am good..and will test signal later today while travelling.
4th May 2012, 07:54 PM   |  #169  
Flag Seekonk
Thanks Meter: 51

467 posts
More
I was seeing horrible battery and 3g speeds. I did the patched update from a different thread where I downgraded to 4.0.2 then applied the patch. I was seeing download sppeds of 0.06 mbps. I just did a bunch of tests and check this out. Went back to 4.0.2 and hit a high of 1.63 mbps and an average of 1.10 after 6 speed tests. Upgraded to the leaked 4.0.4 from earlier this year and averaged 0.56 mbps. then I applied the latest 4.0.4 zip from this OP and I hit a high of 1.49 but then only an average of 0.82. Conclusion, I was getting the best download speeds on 3g with the 4.0.2 radios. Not sure why I was getting horrible 3g download speeds before but like I mentioned above.. I downgraded to 4.0.2 before applying the patch. Not sure what would be different between doing that and then applying the zip in the OP which includes the full files, not just the patch. Any thoughts?
4th May 2012, 08:04 PM   |  #170  
midwest
Thanks Meter: 382

2,597 posts
More
so if im hearing correctly the latest 4.0.4 might not be the final?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread