Tip us?

Shigenobu
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xI mEzMeRiZe Ix View Post
Same thing happened to me on AOKP.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
Have you guys tried to reflash the radio or your kernels? When in doubt make sure the md5sum's match too.

Aerocaptain
Old
Thanks Meter 25
After flashing, my Bluetooth headset will only work for media and displays "no phone" in the Bluetooth menu. Both media and phone audio is checked. Anyone else having this issue? Not sure if a radio flash could effect Bluetooth but its a new issue that only arose after I flashed the zip and an updated kernel. Anyone else have this issue?

Sent from CDMA V6 SC GNexus w/Liquid & Franco.kernel

tannor
Old
Thanks Meter 15
I am out of the game for a while, I am currently on official 4.0.2 radios/bootloader.

The only thing I have customized is put AOKP milestone 3 which I know is old.

Can I just flash this with the zip? Anything else I need to do ? Should i update to a 4.0.4 rom first?

tgerbracht
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by tannor View Post
I am out of the game for a while, I am currently on official 4.0.2 radios/bootloader.

The only thing I have customized is put AOKP milestone 3 which I know is old.

Can I just flash this with the zip? Anything else I need to do ? Should i update to a 4.0.4 rom first?
Just flash.

JayDaKissEP
Old
Thanks Meter 51
You may not want to. Battery life is horrible and 3G is slower. Was getting better results on the leaked 4.0.4 earlier this year. I'm flashing back

tannor
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by tgerbracht View Post
Just flash.
Thanks I did.

Took a really long time flash the cdma radio thought it hung finally finished.

Rebooted, went into phone tried to open browser and screen kept going on and off strangest thing.

Figured maybe I should upgrade rom, so I downloaded the 4.0.4 Official one with root from other thread, so far working fine from what I can see.

tgerbracht
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by tannor View Post
Thanks I did.

Took a really long time flash the cdma radio thought it hung finally finished.

Rebooted, went into phone tried to open browser and screen kept going on and off strangest thing.

Figured maybe I should upgrade rom, so I downloaded the 4.0.4 Official one with root from other thread, so far working fine from what I can see.
Bizarre! Glad you got it sorted out, the cdma radio part worried me too, but I had earlier read someone else mentioned it as taking a long time so I didn't freak out, hehe.

tannor
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by tgerbracht View Post
Bizarre! Glad you got it sorted out, the cdma radio part worried me too, but I had earlier read someone else mentioned it as taking a long time so I didn't freak out, hehe.
Yeah it might have nothing to do with radios and just by wiping everything before installing rom fixed it.

Either way I am good..and will test signal later today while travelling.

JayDaKissEP
Old
Thanks Meter 51
I was seeing horrible battery and 3g speeds. I did the patched update from a different thread where I downgraded to 4.0.2 then applied the patch. I was seeing download sppeds of 0.06 mbps. I just did a bunch of tests and check this out. Went back to 4.0.2 and hit a high of 1.63 mbps and an average of 1.10 after 6 speed tests. Upgraded to the leaked 4.0.4 from earlier this year and averaged 0.56 mbps. then I applied the latest 4.0.4 zip from this OP and I hit a high of 1.49 but then only an average of 0.82. Conclusion, I was getting the best download speeds on 3g with the 4.0.2 radios. Not sure why I was getting horrible 3g download speeds before but like I mentioned above.. I downgraded to 4.0.2 before applying the patch. Not sure what would be different between doing that and then applying the zip in the OP which includes the full files, not just the patch. Any thoughts?

fix-this!
Old
Thanks Meter 253
so if im hearing correctly the latest 4.0.4 might not be the final?