Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,733 Members 54,259 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[CM11][KitKang] Toro Nightly Kangs

Tip us?

fitsnugly
Old
(Last edited by fitsnugly; 24th February 2014 at 05:44 PM.)
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 2206

DONATE TO ME
Default [CM11][KitKang] Toro Nightly Kangs

Download: http://fitsnugly.euroskank.com/?rom=cm11&device=toro
Cherry pick list

* CyanogenMod's latest merges: http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/q/st...ch:cm-11.0,n,z

* CyanogenMod's Github: http://github.com/cyanogenmod

This is a kang of CM11 with cherry picks from CyanogenMod’s Gerrit Instance, compiled by a group of volunteers that enjoy learning about building CyanogenMod & Android in general. All credit goes to cyanogen, #teamdouche and the coders who submit to Gerrit. Thank you to @RyanMacG for providing Euroskank hosting.

These builds are bleeding-edge, most comparable to a nightly build, and are not meant for inexperienced users. Things will be broken and crash from time to time, you need to accept that this isn't stable by any means before flashing. Nandroid as often as possible.

How to post useful, informative bug reports:
Sometimes dev's actually check out our threads, or sometimes we have a good relationship with a dev or two. These bleeding-edge builds will have issues, and having good information on what's broken is great feedback before a feature is merged. Here are some good bug reporting tips:

* No bug reports while using custom kernels or add-ons:
CyangenMod's own bug reporting tool does not accept bug reports from people using non-stock kernels for a reason, so why should we? CM can merge changes causing custom kernels to break things until the kernel devs catch up. Therefore, please do not post any bug reports while using a custom kernel or add-on such as Xposed Framework. Post your issues with custom kernels in their own respective threads as they are the ones who need to play catch up. Any bug report posted in this thread should be while running CM's stock framework and kernel, as this prevents unnecessary clutter.

* Gapps are not a CM issue:
CyanogenMod is built to run without the assistance of Google's proprietary apps (gapps). Having issues with your Google account and syncing is a gapps issue, not a CM issue. Please do not post about any gapps related issues, just wipe data and try a different gapps package.

* Posting about the same bug every build:
Beating a dead horse with "bug X still isn't fixed" posts just adds unnecessary clutter and provides no help into actually fixing the issue. Some bugs take days to squash, some take weeks. Please don't report the same bug every time a build is uploaded.

* Logs:
Provide logcats when applicable. Use a service like Pastebin and put a link to the log in the post. Please do not post logs directly to the forum.

If these requests are too demanding, there's good news! CyanogenMod is open source, so please feel free to download the source code, compile your own builds volunteering your time and resources, then start a thread and run it however you see fit. All we simply ask is that people post good, reliable information that can be passed on to a developer that can actually do something with it, making CM a better product for everyone involved.

CM10/11 Lockscreen Shortcut Icon Pack: CM11_Lockscreen_Icons-20140224.apk
(Credit to Danesh & blunden for source/drawables)

CM10/11 Dark Mms Theme: DarkHoloMms-ThemeChooser.apk
(Credit to djdarkknight96)

ROMManager ----- GooManager ----- KitKang RSS Feed
The Following 87 Users Say Thank You to fitsnugly For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

SH4YD33
Old
Thanks Meter 44
Nice. Gonna give this 1 a try.
The Following User Says Thank You to SH4YD33 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

JustinBP
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Thank you for getting an early CM10 build for us to try. Also may thanks to the CM team you keep my phone rockin.
Nexus 5
Nexus 7 (2012)

Past devices
Galaxy Nexus (CDMA)
Samsung Mesmerize
Samsung Epic 4G
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.01

Dr01_D
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Gapps? File is 138mb...

eman3316@optonline.net
Old
Thanks Meter 1317
Is it just stock or does it have some goodies in it?

Dr01_D
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by eman3316@optonline.net View Post
Is it just stock or does it have some goodies in it?
I've been looking thru the gerrit. And it looks like they left the cm settings out because of compatibility issues at the moment. I'm thinking about loading this up...cm has always been my fav
The Following User Says Thank You to Dr01_D For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

fordmanck
Old
Thanks Meter 258
I <3 Rick.

Sent from my Full AOSP on Toro-VZW using Tapatalk 2
Verizon LG - G2
Recovery: TWRP
ROM: AICP 4.4.4

Nexus 7 - 1st Gen
Recovery: TWRP
ROM: CM11
The Following User Says Thank You to fordmanck For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Gja88
Old
Thanks Meter 28
Is there a gapps that need to be flashed as well? Can't seem to find them.

I Am Marino
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 581

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gja88 View Post
Is there a gapps that need to be flashed as well? Can't seem to find them.
Probably just use a GAPPS from one of the other JB builds.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
-iPhone 5S-
ROM-
Kernel-

Android 5.0 LSD, it's so good, it's like you're on a trip.
Make it happen Google.

Follow Me
http://twitter.com/DearDanno

lucas.scott
Old
Thanks Meter 214
i flashed.. was impressed with fluidity ...then noticed i wasnt rooted. No superuser.
Twitter: @_lukasskott_
Instagram: _lukasskott_

Tags
cm10, cyanogenmod, euroskank, fitsnugly, jellybean, kang