[DER KERNEL] Trinity NP 4.2/4.1 Vibrator/Sound/Color Control

Search This thread

joqsan

Aug 18, 2010
So you can run 4.2 kernals on a 4.2.1 ROM?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

midnightdevil66

Jun 25, 2012
NJ
Any updates to this kernel? Last I had a11 and had lot of SODs. Does anyone know of this was resolved?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

JonBsbB

Apr 9, 2011
Kansas City
Anyone one using this kernel with the cm10.1 rc1 (4.2.2)? what kind of Battery life on a lite/moderate use, bout 75% wifi connection, and no slim to non 4G

JonBsbB

Apr 9, 2011
Kansas City
Spamming! No I'm not spamming. I am looking for an answer to a legit question. Not everyone is like you or I and on all the same forums. So what better way to get a opinions.

aostrom

Feb 6, 2012
Boston
Anyone running Trinity on 4.4?

Since the much more active rasbean thread has been deleted I hope someone (morfic/simms?) still is watching here. Does anyone have good results running the last 4.3 kernel on 4.4? I was running it on early builds of Shiny ROM, but then I thought I was having issues and stopped. I just got an N7, so see that some folks are running the 4.2 kernel on 4.4, so I'm wondering (hoping!) if there's life in the Trinity kernel on NP still.

Thanks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Files, sources and app:

www . Der Kernel . com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Featuring:

• Offering lowered voltages
    • Build optimizations
    • Performance through research
    • Removed wasteful debugging
    • Optimized ext4 mount options
    • VM, Filesystem, governor tweaks
    • Color Control
    • Contrast Control
    • Sound Control
    • Vibration Control (3/15/2012)
    • 307MHz to 512MHz GPU as indicated in filename
    • 1344 to 1728MHz as indicated in filename or any in between or above
    • Bull**** Free (Not pushing buzzwords to drop them later like others)

Tabs on the site:

• Release: Kernels that have passed the experimental stage and matured in "Prerelease" (Full 3x3 kernel sets typically)
    • Prerelease: New kernels deemed to now be ready for stabilizing, consider this the Release sandbox (Full 3x3 kernel sets typically)
    • ! Experimental !: The latest ideas, tweaks, features, test builds for users get tried here in limited sets to help speed development.

Welcome to the thunderdome, *****es! :p
    I would like to take a quick moment to thank the many people that "hang around" (however much that is possible on a forum thread) and answer questions people have, I am fairly certain simms22 too often goes "Oh this was already answered, cool".
    I get notifications of questions asked at work, after work, trying to answer, done, taken care of.
    Users helping users makes such threads a great success.

And i would like to thank everyone who ever helped someone else, be it to confirm a problem they had so it could be addressed, helped figure out their unrelated issues, helped them flash a kernel, rom, get bld/bln/tw/* working:

THANK YOU

All of this helps me and simms22 focus on testing stuff and zoning in on the big problems cropping up in the thread.
    I think i will now copy paste this from the Nexus S thread to others, i feel G2x and NP threads and even Sensation threads show the same traits.
    Just Flashed Your Kernel And Then I Seen
    "Your System Is Now Successfully Corrupted"
    Haha I Was Like. Oh Sh*t!!! And Then I Was Like.. Ohhh!!!
    Spamming! No I'm not spamming. I am looking for an answer to a legit question. Not everyone is like you or I and on all the same forums. So what better way to get a opinions.