Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[KERNEL][GPL][11 OCT - Milestone 6][r196-ICS r283-JB] franco.Kernel | 4.0/4.1 |

OP franciscofranco

21st April 2012, 05:43 PM   |  #4101  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
200 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by axne1

Must say it's fast 3739 on quadrant!!

Kanged out Google phone +
Franco's Magic

I just got 3198 all default settings on franco 141 and aokp build 32.. I have the full 4.0.4 radios too btw.
How did you get so high?
21st April 2012, 06:09 PM   |  #4102  
Flip35's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag florida
Thanks Meter: 124
 
1,392 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by sway40

Cm9 is a good rom, but not done by any means so there's chance something somewhere is not working. Try aokp, I was always loyal to cm until I tried aokp and haven't looked back since.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Same here, all I used to breathe was cm and I was always desperate waiting but once I tried aokp that was it, feature rich and lots of stability I'm not saying once cm is done I'll give it a shot then but right now aokp is the rom to have imo

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
21st April 2012, 07:01 PM   |  #4103  
Droid_JD's Avatar
Senior Member
Boston
Thanks Meter: 14
 
189 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flip35

Same here, all I used to breathe was cm and I was always desperate waiting but once I tried aokp that was it, feature rich and lots of stability I'm not saying once cm is done I'll give it a shot then but right now aokp is the rom to have imo

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I've been trying not to make the switch, I'd feel like a traitor. Haha., maybe I'll give it a shot.
GPS is working fine now though, think it was just the heavy overcast this morning?

Sent from my Limited Edition Galaxy Nexus, using Tapatalk 2.
21st April 2012, 07:13 PM   |  #4104  
Tree of Knowledge's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Salt Lake City
Thanks Meter: 15
 
157 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Would this kernel have any effect on tethering speeds?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
21st April 2012, 08:00 PM   |  #4105  
Flip35's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag florida
Thanks Meter: 124
 
1,392 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by cokm4n

I've been trying not to make the switch, I'd feel like a traitor. Haha., maybe I'll give it a shot.
GPS is working fine now though, think it was just the heavy overcast this morning?

Sent from my Limited Edition Galaxy Nexus, using Tapatalk 2.

lol i laugh cuz i swear if felt the exact same thing, but once i tried aokp i also use black ice every now and then plus this kernel, my phone is complete

Sent from my EPAD using Tapatalk 2
21st April 2012, 08:34 PM   |  #4106  
Dr. Hax's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Virginia Beach
Thanks Meter: 11
 
335 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
I notice in the latest nightly it said "disabled sync framework"
So if I flash it, no sync will work such as Gmail, contact sync, Facebook, and other apps or is it referring to something else?
21st April 2012, 08:58 PM   |  #4107  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
102 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Hax

I notice in the latest nightly it said "disabled sync framework"
So if I flash it, no sync will work such as Gmail, contact sync, Facebook, and other apps or is it referring to something else?

Where do you find the changelog for the nightlies? I only see the milestone one on the first post
21st April 2012, 09:03 PM   |  #4108  
Gahh Its Lee's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 262
 
2,567 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Hax

I notice in the latest nightly it said "disabled sync framework"
So if I flash it, no sync will work such as Gmail, contact sync, Facebook, and other apps or is it referring to something else?

Its referring to something else.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA
21st April 2012, 09:03 PM   |  #4109  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
169 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris157

Where do you find the changelog for the nightlies? I only see the milestone one on the first post

He posts nightly changelogs in the thread. Not too hard to find them.
21st April 2012, 09:42 PM   |  #4110  
Orio56's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Christiansburg, VA
Thanks Meter: 13
 
168 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
r141 is super !!! This is the first Franco kernel I have been able to run on my Gnex using 512mhz. I always had to use the 384mhz version. Thanks Franco !!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
franco kernel, samsung
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes