Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,777,659 Members 44,464 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

{NEXUS EVOLUTION ROM} Backl Better Then Before! [v4.1.1] UPDATE 3-8-13

Tip us?

thenewnoise
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Default Re: {NEXUS EVOLUTION ROM} Eat My Dust! [v4.0.1] UPDATE 2-22-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txwolf1980 View Post
Lte is in power widget. No fast charge. But, an app like trickster mod will have fast charge. Kernel willing, of course

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Thanks for the tip

Txwolf1980
Old
Thanks Meter 212

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3TR1C View Post
Is there a way to change the home button for recent apps and not Google Now? I can pull up the recent apps but it the apps disappear cause Google now is pulling up.

Are you talking about on the nav bar ring, it long press? Both can be altered in
Settings/system/navigation bar
The long press action, under the button header. And the nav ring target, under ring targets.
Let me know if you need something more specific

scotty1825
Old
Thanks Meter 22

I keep getting force close on my gallery when I try to open it. I can access the gallery by going through wallpaper though.

myron317
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Default Accessibility Options

Hey All - been attempting to use light flow, which requires accessibility options to be enabled. However, when I attempt to enable them, the menu screen is simply reloaded and opened once more, returning to the accessibility menu screen rather than the specific settings for app selected. Any thoughts on why this may be the case? I'm sorry if I missed something simple, just updated to 4.0 from 3.0 (doing full wipe between). Thanks!

Txwolf1980
Old
Thanks Meter 212

Quote:
Originally Posted by myron317 View Post
Hey All - been attempting to use light flow, which requires accessibility options to be enabled. However, when I attempt to enable them, the menu screen is simply reloaded and opened once more, returning to the accessibility menu screen rather than the specific settings for app selected. Any thoughts on why this may be the case? I'm sorry if I missed something simple, just updated to 4.0 from 3.0 (doing full wipe between). Thanks!
First question is why didn't you update to 4.0.1? That had the fix for native led controls in it.
As for light flow itself, I shall have to bow to someone with more experience with the app

gsxr750
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 241

Quote:

Y u using light flow when you have notification options. Sounds like an app problem

gsxr750
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 241

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotty1825 View Post
I keep getting force close on my gallery when I try to open it. I can access the gallery by going through wallpaper though.

Gallery works what gspps you install. Gapps in op are the ones that won't overwrite HDR

gsxr750
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 241

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambrooke View Post
Is there a way to get Picasa to synchronize with albums?

I used the gapps under the rom download.

Have to flash different gapps. Will break HDR camera though

M3TR1C
Old
Thanks Meter 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txwolf1980 View Post
Are you talking about on the nav bar ring, it long press? Both can be altered in
Settings/system/navigation bar
The long press action, under the button header. And the nav ring target, under ring targets.
Let me know if you need something more specific

Yea I'd like to disable the ring targets and long press the home button to bring up recent apps. When both are enabled it causes it to clash with the ringnav option and the recent apps disappear. Since Google now is a option it's kinda made it difficult for this option to work.

Txwolf1980
Old
Thanks Meter 212

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3TR1C View Post
Yea I'd like to disable the ring targets and long press the home button to bring up recent apps. When both are enabled it causes it to clash with the ringnav option and the recent apps disappear. Since Google now is a option it's kinda made it difficult for this option to work.
Hmm .. I don't think you can disable the nav ring, completely. I think I know what you ate trying to do. Set your buttons up like the new HTC one, right? What I would suggest, since nova it's the default launcher, anyway, is this.
Go into nova settings/gestures and buttons. And, at the top you'll see "home button". Click on that, and under "actions", you'll see recent. Choose that one. First tap will take you back to home, and second to recent, which is a little janky. But it's worth a shot. Try that setup, and see if you're happy

---------- Post added at 03:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 AM ----------

Quote:
I was just reading up on the carbon thread. Apparently people over there are having issues with light flow in accessibility, as well. It may be a 4.2.2 thing. If lf hasn't updated to support it, yet. Or, since both are cm bases, it may be an issue with the source code. Either way, it isn't looking like it's rom specific