5,601,298 Members 56,783 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ODIN][ROM][ICL53F][FACTORY] Full Factory ODIN restore 4.0.2 with radios - unrooted

Tip us?

pentafive
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 106

DONATE TO ME
Default [ODIN][ROM][ICL53F][FACTORY] Full Factory ODIN restore 4.0.2 with radios - unrooted

Full factory restore ODIN with radios (both LTE and CDMA), kernel and recovery. This will bring you back to the current unrooted 4.0.2 release of Android for the Galaxy Nexus.

*** WARNINGS AND NOTICES ***
** Flashing this will wipe ALL userdata and your sdcard partition!! Make a BACKUP AND COPY IT OFF OF YOUR PHONE!!!
** It will bring your device back to stock running Android 4.0.2 Build ICL53F with EK05 CDMA and EK02 LTE radios.
** It WILL NOT relock the boot loader. You must relock your bootloader after flashing this ODIN to be 100% factory

Instructions:

1. This assumes that you already have the Samsung driver installed, the phone is unplugged from the computer and turned off.
2. Download the 7zip file and Odin3.
3. Open Odin3
4. Connect the phone to the computer
5. Enter download mode (hold the vol down key and press power). Odin3 should now see the phone.
6. In Odin3 click 'PDA' and select the PDA ODIN file from the archive
7. In Odin3 click 'PHONE' and select the PHONE ODIN file from the archive
8. Click Start! After it is completed the phone will reboot. The Odin3 screen should look like at attached screen.

File: VzW-SCHi515-FactoryODIN-ICL53F-4.0.2.7z
Link: http://bit.ly/zEVmoP
md5 : b94776ca0102f8be02ccea90dcaaf271
Size: 158 MB

File: Odin3_v1.3.exe
Link: http://bit.ly/wcTDuO
md5 : a93c47f0589153249f453375be7d8643
Size: 406 KB

Inside the 7zip file:

File: VzW-PDA-ODIN-I515EL03_ICL53F_signed.tar
md5 : 6ff33e5b0d6b2da1c13824e0d90e97d9

File: VzW-PHONE-ODIN-SCH-I515.EK02_LTE.tar
md5 : b8d16828a1b777e4938834cba9e8f601
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2012-01-03-14-08-45.jpg
Views:	3304
Size:	23.2 KB
ID:	841187   Click image for larger version

Name:	odin3-gnex.jpg
Views:	4692
Size:	43.7 KB
ID:	841188  

Samsung Galaxy S4 (MDK)
Kenwood DNN990HD
HTC One M8
Google Chromecast (Rooted and Normal)
Samsung Galaxy Note II
Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Asus Nexus 7 (2012 and 2013 LTE)
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 le (from Google IO)

Old Stuff
HTC Droid Inc, Samsung Droid Charge, Droid Inc2, Droid X, OG Droid, Samsung Vibrant, Motorola CLIQ, T-Mobile G1
Smoking FASSSTT!!!
The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to pentafive For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bryannh
Old
Thanks Meter 12
thank you for this!

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

also is there a mac version of odin?

housry23
Old
Thanks Meter 736
I'm pretty sure odin is Windows only. You could probably find it in a wine wrapper which will trick it into thinking it's running on a Windows machine.http://androidforums.com/samsung-gal...-download.html

frostysax
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Default drivers

Quote:
Originally Posted by housry23 View Post
I'm pretty sure odin is Windows only. You could probably find it in a wine wrapper which will trick it into thinking it's running on a Windows machine.http://androidforums.com/samsung-gal...-download.html
What about my mac recognizing the phone??? How do I get drivers or where do I get them??? The Odin screen works just fine....

housry23
Old
Thanks Meter 736
I don't have a Mac. I don't know buddy. I wish I could help. I do know that there is a program for Mac and Linux that works just like Odin and uses the same files to restore, flash or upgrade your phone. It's called Heimdall. I don't know much about it, so Google will be your friend for more info.
The Following User Says Thank You to housry23 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

KelchM
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryannh View Post
thank you for this!

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

also is there a mac version of odin?
Quote:
Originally Posted by housry23 View Post
Don't waste your time, do this the easy way and just fastboot flash the factory images from Google (http://code.google.com/android/nexus/images.html). There is a flash-all script which will automatically flash each individual image for you.

njd15
Old
(Last edited by njd15; 7th January 2012 at 08:47 AM.)
Thanks Meter 6
Thanx for getting Odin files...best thing that has happened to galaxy nexus. I've used Odin before and it is a great tool in case you soft brick your phone.....but thank you once again....I will easily be able to put it back to stock if I need warranty replacement

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

xaronax
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Just to be clear, this will return *everything* to stock? Including recovery? (I know I have to relock the bootloader.)

My Nexus is randomly rebooting more and more since I got it last week, and I'm going to be exchanging it later today.

Thanks!

wideopn11
Old
Thanks Meter 116
I thought we were using Odin3-v1.85 for the nexus. Also, am I reading this right that we do in fact use the "phone" button and not solely "pda". I have a fascinate and using phone would insta-brick.
Nexus 5 on T-mobile, VZW can suck it

Best error message I ever got was from the market "cannot find bing, installation aborted"

hogowner
Old
Thanks Meter 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by wideopn11 View Post
I thought we were using Odin3-v1.85 for the nexus. Also, am I reading this right that we do in fact use the "phone" button and not solely "pda". I have a fascinate and using phone would insta-brick.
I was thinking the same thing.....never use anything but the PDA button...but I did notice 2 zip files....the phone zip has sthe modem and radios I think
ROOTED SAMSUNG GALAXY S4
THIS PHONE FLIES!!!!

Tags
factory, odin, odin3