FORUMS

OnePlus Addresses Reservation List Cheating

Jake Cooper figured out how to bump his place up on OnePlus’ reservation list and … more

OnePlus 2 Benchmark Scores Show Its Muscle

This video by FoneArena contains all the popular benchmarks being tested on the OnePlus 2, … more

Sony’s Emergence in The Middle: Is The Price Right?

Sony’s Electronics Division is not in its best days, and its smartphone … more

HTC Delivering Ads Straight to Sense Home

HTC’s 2015 has been a year marked by a desperate search for revenue.The HTC One M9 … more

The Orca Project 4.2+ Nightlies - Toro

673 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,200
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
21st February 2013, 06:34 AM |#11  
parkson's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Greenville, SC
Thanks Meter: 218
 
More
Re: The Orca Project 4.2+ Nightlies - Toro
Binaries are included. True 4.2.2

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
 
 
21st February 2013, 07:13 AM |#12  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 47
 
More
Re: The Orca Project 4.2+ Nightlies - Toro
This ROM works great. I've found a new favorite

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
21st February 2013, 08:37 AM |#13  
Member
Thanks Meter: 74
 
More
Re: The Orca Project 4.2+ Nightlies - Toro
Bad ass ROM, Drew. Thanks. No hiccups so far.
21st February 2013, 08:41 AM |#14  
lchupacabras's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 57
 
More
Fun ROM, sorry I took so long to reply again I just got off of work finally. Anyway found a couple bugs...

In the toggle settings the "Profiles" toggle makes SystemUI force close while selected.

The mute state doesnt work (though this may be an AOKP bug).

My CRT animation is landscape... Even in portrait... Not sure what set that off.

Also had two random reboots, once while setting up and once while writing this post.

Great ROM with lots of features : D keep up the good work!
21st February 2013, 11:44 AM |#15  
cubsfan187's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Elgin,IL
Thanks Meter: 343
 
More
Re: The Orca Project 4.2+ Nightlies - Toro
I had the alarm set this morning and when it went off, the phone rebooted. Tried 6 times to make sure it wasn't a fluke. Happened every time.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
21st February 2013, 11:55 AM |#16  
hogowner's Avatar
Senior Member
NYC #1
Thanks Meter: 69
 
More
Re: The Orca Project 4.2+ Nightlies - Toro
Can you dirty flash over another existing 4.2.2 ROM????


Thx

Sent from my "Blazing" fast Nexus
21st February 2013, 12:25 PM |#17  
cubsfan187's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Elgin,IL
Thanks Meter: 343
 
More
You "could" but who knows what bugs you'd end up with. Since this is true 4.2.2 and most of the others you still need to flash things to get other kernels to work and things like that, it could pose a problem.

On another note, after the rebooting for each alarm set, 3 random reboots on my way to work. (35 min drive) I really like the look/feel of this rom so I hope this gets worked out soon. Can someone else confirm the rebooting when the alarm goes off please?
Last edited by cubsfan187; 21st February 2013 at 12:30 PM.
21st February 2013, 12:36 PM |#18  
hogowner's Avatar
Senior Member
NYC #1
Thanks Meter: 69
 
More
Re: The Orca Project 4.2+ Nightlies - Toro
Quote:
Originally Posted by cubsfan187

You "could" but who knows what bugs you'd end up with. Since this is true 4.2.2 and most of the others you still need to flash things to get other kernels to work and things like that, it could pose a problem.

On another note, after the rebooting for each alarm set, 3 random reboots on my way to work. (35 min drive) I really like the look/feel of this rom so I hope this gets worked out soon. Can someone else confirm the rebooting when the alarm goes off please?

Its muzzy ROM...think everything is built in...will try dirty


.see how it goes

Sent from my "Blazing" fast Nexus
21st February 2013, 12:49 PM |#19  
Member
Thanks Meter: 74
 
More
Re: The Orca Project 4.2+ Nightlies - Toro
Quote:
Originally Posted by cubsfan187

Can someone else confirm the rebooting when the alarm goes off please?

I'm unable to reproduce the reboots when alarms go off. Both with screen on and off and with either lean or AK kernels. Maybe your phone knows you're a Cubs fan.
21st February 2013, 12:56 PM |#20  
cubsfan187's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Elgin,IL
Thanks Meter: 343
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by o_z0ne

I'm unable to reproduce the reboots when alarms go off. Both with screen on and off and with either lean or AK kernels. Maybe your phone knows you're a Cubs fan.


Lol. Thanks for checking. I re-dl'd the rom and flashed fresh again and now it works with no reboots. Maybe it was just a bad dl to start with or something got corrupted when transferring it from the cpu to the phone.
21st February 2013, 12:59 PM |#21  
Member
Thanks Meter: 74
 
More
Re: The Orca Project 4.2+ Nightlies - Toro
Quote:
Originally Posted by cubsfan187

Lol. Thanks for checking. I re-dl'd the rom and flashed fresh again and now it works with no reboots. Maybe it was just a bad dl to start with or something got corrupted when transferring it from the cpu to the phone.

Hmm. Who knows? Glad its working though.

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes