5,598,086 Members 42,546 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[RELEASE] [05-09-12] Gummy 1.2.0 - The Chronicles of Nyania

Tip us?

landrian18
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Just flash this latest... can anyone help me .. a can't restore any apps and data from titanium back up...,if I restore apps+data it will say failed, and when I restore just the apps it will say successful but can't see any apps restore... any help would be great..and thanks in advance.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Premium App
The Following User Says Thank You to landrian18 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jam10238
Old
Thanks Meter 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzim View Post
So I did a factory wipe in fastboot to the stock 4.0.2 then flashed CWM then did a factory wipe and installed the rom then gapps but I am getting this issue where when I start some apps they start in landscape mode only and will not go into portrait. I have even tried disabling the auto rotate and they still start in landscape. I think this is causing other issues when I try to play drawsomething i starts in landscape then after about 3 or 4 sec it goes to a black screen and crashes.

Any one else getting any issues like this?

I just disabled the softkeys and now drawsomething works just fine so i might have something to do with the softkey mod. But the app will still crash.
I'm seeing this as well, particularly on the espn scorecenter app.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

tsymyn
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Default GPU clock the same as 0.7.6?

Love the ROM. Been using it for awhile and making all my friends on stock jealous. I have noticed on 0.8.1 that the GPU benchmarks much slower than on 0.7.6. The features list still says "GPU overclock," is it clocked lower in this version? Or is that a question for IMoseyOn? Is there a way to find out the GPU clock, or even better, change it? I seem to recall that you can't really change that in real-time. Thanks!

(Originally somehow posted this over in the GSM thread. Not sure how I got there...)

bphilip87
Old
Thanks Meter 0
hey guys..i'm kinda new to this rooting thing..but i have the previous version of this ROM and my 3/4G drops out for good leaving me to either reboot the phone or rebook the data. It seems to not be working well with Juice Defender. When i dont have juice defender on or any battery saving software, this still happens but not as much..

Is this common. Does anyone have any suggestions for my case?

I heard you can update your radio on your phone. Never did that yet

I appreciate your help!

anton2009
Old
Thanks Meter 227
Quote:
Originally Posted by bphilip87 View Post
hey guys..i'm kinda new to this rooting thing..but i have the previous version of this ROM and my 3/4G drops out for good leaving me to either reboot the phone or rebook the data. It seems to not be working well with Juice Defender. When i dont have juice defender on or any battery saving software, this still happens but not as much..

Is this common. Does anyone have any suggestions for my case?

I heard you can update your radio on your phone. Never did that yet

I appreciate your help!
1.) Don't use Juice Defender unless you're not using your phone for long periods of time (i.e. 1 hour +). If it keeps switching from 4g to 3g to 4g all the time, it will use more battery, and its a background process, so there's that too...

2.) Yes, there have been many reports saying that the 4.0.3 and 4.0.4 (and hybrid) radios work much better than the 4.0.2. Give them a try! Link. They are flashable in CWM.
The Following User Says Thank You to anton2009 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bphilip87
Old
Thanks Meter 0
wow great advice! i'll try to update the radio via the link you provided. thx!

kejar31
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 2272

DONATE TO ME
new update is out.. check out the op to see the new features and such
You know that guy who made Liberty and Gummy but is just lazy now :P
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kejar31 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

XAviierG
Old
Thanks Meter 701

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kejar31 View Post
new update is out.. check out the op to see the new features and such
Nice! Waiting for the GSM one

kejar31
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 2272

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by XAviierG View Post
Nice! Waiting for the GSM one

uploading now
You know that guy who made Liberty and Gummy but is just lazy now :P
The Following User Says Thank You to kejar31 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mattbc1
Old
Thanks Meter 5
I'm getting "web page not available" for the 0.8.2 link, anyone else?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Premium HD app