Tip us?

blulite
Old
Thanks Meter 131

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jam10238 View Post
Its out : )

I'm running the 0.9.5 test build as we speak. http://goo-inside.me/devs/TeamGummy/...uild-0.9.5.zip

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
Anybody running TestBuild2? Any comments?

neederishelp
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by blulite View Post
Anybody running TestBuild2? Any comments?
Running great, excellent idling battery

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

tclarkey
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Having a strange issue where, on occasion, when pressing the power button and swiping the unlock screen, the screen freezes. Only remedy after sometime is to pull the battery and that's when the fun starts.

Bootloops galore! Tried flashing the images (radio, cdma radio, image) and even tried Odin. No luck. So far the only trick is to flash back to stock's 4.0.1 and THEN if finally boots up. I then restore from nandroid and all is good again until the next time.

So this raises 2 questions for me:

1. Is there journaling enabled with this ROM?
2. Anyone else experiencing this?

and I guess 3. Anyone have a remedy?

TIA

ibe2fly
Old
Thanks Meter 5
flashed 0.9.5.testbuild2, 4.0.4 radios and franco's r116-384 kernel about an hour ago ... running smooth ... holding 4g signal no issues

bc760
Old
Thanks Meter 32
I'm f***in up where's the 4.0.4 radios? Let me know how Franco works out.

This is not just a phone - Galaxy Nexus
Verizon Wireless

Current Phone: HTC Droid DNA 4G LTE

Rooted & Unlocked Motorola Droid:Retired
Rooted & Unlocked HTC Thunderbolt:Retired
Rooted & Unlocked HTC Rezound:Retired
Rooted & Unlocked Galaxy Nexus:Retired
Rooted & Unlocked White Galaxy S III:Retired
Rooted & Unlocked Pebble Blue Galaxy S III:Retired

ibe2fly
Old
(Last edited by ibe2fly; 2nd April 2012 at 06:36 AM.) Reason: responded to full comment
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by bc760 View Post
I'm f***in up where's the 4.0.4 radios? Let me know how Franco works out.

This is not just a phone - Galaxy Nexus
I've been running Franco (milestone 2) since Friday, great battery life, great performance, just flashed r116/384 no issues ...
got my 4.0.4 radios from [RADIOS/HYBRIDS]*UPDATED* 4.0.4 FULL 2/6/2012 PLUS FRIED RADIO Halp! ... i used the one with the following VZW CDMA FULL v.FA02(4.0.4) / LTE FULL FA02(4.0.4) NO BOOTLDR

MD5: 0725ec0e6da5f5994beb37504a528d9e

JewRican
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by tclarkey View Post
Having a strange issue where, on occasion, when pressing the power button and swiping the unlock screen, the screen freezes. Only remedy after sometime is to pull the battery and that's when the fun starts.

Bootloops galore! Tried flashing the images (radio, cdma radio, image) and even tried Odin. No luck. So far the only trick is to flash back to stock's 4.0.1 and THEN if finally boots up. I then restore from nandroid and all is good again until the next time.

So this raises 2 questions for me:

1. Is there journaling enabled with this ROM?
2. Anyone else experiencing this?

and I guess 3. Anyone have a remedy?

TIA
I am not running the beta release for 4.0.4 but think i experienced a piece of this last night. I went to pull down the notification but the phone was locked at the time. Then tried to dismiss an alert from 1weater. turned the screen off. Then tried to turn it back on later and unlock and had a frozen screen. I could turn it on and off but no input was recognized. I pulled the battery and everything is fine again.

I did not wipe going to the most recent release. I am not saying there is an issue, but confirming i saw what you did.

C-4Nati
Old
(Last edited by C-4Nati; 3rd April 2012 at 12:22 AM.)
Thanks Meter 22
Running test build 2 and is awesome. So was test build 1. Only complaint is the music widget thing for lock screen never works, I know Google music always works on lock screen but I'm using player pro so I figured the option under lockscreen would make it show up on lock screen, tried with all lock screen options also.

Edit - also, I've always checked the change brightness by sliding finger across status bar but it either doesn't work or I'm an idiot and don't know where to slide my finger. I thought the status bar and notification bar were the same thing and it doesn't work sliding it across that anywhere, so maybe I'm not doing the right thing.

jpmcnown
Old
(Last edited by jpmcnown; 3rd April 2012 at 05:42 AM.) Reason: Obvious
Thanks Meter 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibe2fly View Post
I've been running Franco (milestone 2) since Friday, great battery life, great performance, just flashed r116/384 no issues ...
got my 4.0.4 radios from [RADIOS/HYBRIDS]*UPDATED* 4.0.4 FULL 2/6/2012 PLUS FRIED RADIO Halp! ... i used the one with the following VZW CDMA FULL v.FA02(4.0.4) / LTE FULL FA02(4.0.4) NO BOOTLDR

MD5: 0725ec0e6da5f5994beb37504a528d9e
Please forgive my ignorance, but I've never really opt'd for flashing new radios. I'm running the 0.9.5 test build 4.04 with a baseband of I515.10 V.EK05/I515.EK02. It is safe to assume this is the best radio, or would I benefit from playing around with the others you've got links to? I do have issues with inconsistent 4g.

ibe2fly
Old
(Last edited by ibe2fly; 3rd April 2012 at 06:02 AM.) Reason: incorrect reply quote
Thanks Meter 5
i'm near stamford,ct ... and getting 4g places i didn't get before (i was running ek05/ek02 before previously) and stronger signals where i was getting little 4g.
It's all about your area I guess, if you're not happy with your service i suggest test it ... make a backup before or strip out ur current radios and you should be safe with cwm

---------- Post added at 01:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-4Nati View Post
Running test build 2 and is awesome. So was test build 1. Only complaint is the music widget thing for lock screen never works, I know Google music always works on lock screen but I'm using player pro so I figured the option under lockscreen would make it show up on lock screen, tried with all lock screen options also.

Edit - also, I've always checked the change brightness by sliding finger across status bar but it either doesn't work or I'm an idiot and don't know where to slide my finger. I thought the status bar and notification bar were the same thing and it doesn't work sliding it across that anywhere, so maybe I'm not doing the right thing.

that's funny because I had the same issue figured it might be
a.) figured my fingers wee too big to fit inside the scrollable area which is the status bar
or
b.) ... i thought it was because i had slide down actions enabled to bring down notifications ... i think this because as i scroll the notifications panel starts to scroll down, made me think i wasn't moving my finger completley horizontal and some vertical delta was present. I tried a few times to move it in a straight line, but just said fugg it

either way i didn't care i just use auto brightness which i've modified to have really low lows, and when i uncheck auto and use slider to adjust accordingly

The Following User Says Thank You to ibe2fly For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]