5,606,530 Members 34,221 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Restoring factory boot image on the go with a everything included iso disc

Tip us?

gator79
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 25
Default Restoring factory boot image on the go with a everything included iso disc

1kds over at droidx forums has been kind enough to make us nexus users a iso disc with everything u need to return back to stock is any of you ever owned a DX u should now what I'm talking about it was a god send for some of u who were not able to connected to rsdlight to be able to sbf or should I say unbrick or phones the awesome thing about it u r able to return back to stock on any computer every thing u need is already there now need to install drivers or anything else I for one live in a hotel and if I brick my phone there is nothing I can do about it till I get home because the hotel and other pleases like this were u can use public computers restrict u from installing hardware on there computers but with this its possible becase u have it all burned on a iso file and no connection is need to me its the best thing made since crust less bread so head over to the original thread and check it out http://www.galaxynexusforum.com/foru...tml#post109420 and hit the thanks button for him donating his time giving us this awesome tool
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to gator79 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

gator79
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 25
If this has helped any on I would appreciate if u hit thanks .
I would also like to now others opinion on what they think about it
Now u don't have to worry about flashing that new ROM or mod because u are on the road or any thing else as long as u have this CD with u u will always be able to recover this is also good for people who r having trouble installing fast boot drivers and adb this eliminates that problem for u
The Following User Says Thank You to gator79 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rynosaur
Old
Thanks Meter 28

DONATE TO ME
There is no such English word spelled "u". Time to start spelling like a big boy, ok?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

MONKEYS made me do it.
The Following User Says Thank You to rynosaur For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mwalt2
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1496
Quote:
Originally Posted by rynosaur View Post
There is no such English word spelled "u". Time to start spelling like a big boy, ok?

And maybe he could find those punctuation keys that are on keyboards. It would be easier to read and comprehend.

gator79
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by rynosaur View Post

First off is this how y'all get your rocks off roming forum trying to find people to insult so what I can't spell good I don't give a damn about grammar that is the least of my worry I've been out of school for 16years I a redneck from Alabama I build power lines for a living and I just happen to like messing with my phone so I'm sorry if I don't give 2****s about grammer I asked 1kds if he could put this together for me and I thought I would share with xda y'all r the reason this site has a bad name cause of people like y'all and why many great dev want post here so if u read this and I now there grammar ant right I don't give a sh-t and go f- ck ur self HAVE A NICE DAY
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gator79 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

z06mike
Old
Thanks Meter 112
I actually used that method to restore my Droid X at one point and I must say it was AWESOME! Granted this phone is much easier to monkey with but either way I am grateful for developers taking the time to help out in any way possible.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to z06mike For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

gator79
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by z06mike View Post
I actually used that method to restore my Droid X at one point and I must say it was AWESOME! Granted this phone is much easier to monkey with but either way I am grateful for developers taking the time to help out in any way possible.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Ya but those other tools u can't just take out of a CD case and u on any computer any where restricted or not this tool u can
The Following User Says Thank You to gator79 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Travisdroidx2
Old
Thanks Meter 766
Thank you to 1kds for making this and thank you gator79 for sharing. I don't mind you being a red neck
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Travisdroidx2 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

gator79
Old
(Last edited by gator79; 9th July 2012 at 05:48 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travisdroidx2 View Post
Thank you to 1kds for making this and thank you gator79 for sharing. I don't mind you being a red neck
Thank u some people hate there self so much that they insult other people to make there self feel better

Travisdroidx2 I remember u from the x2 forums did u finally give up on it r u with the nexus now and one more thing did DK get cm9 porter that guy is a beast I would love to see what he could do with a unlocked bootloader

stebomurkn420
Old
Thanks Meter 131
I'm a redneck too!!!!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app