5,604,292 Members 49,057 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][AOSP](3/9/14) Shiny ROM: OTA-Like, Stock Android [4.4.2] [KVT49L]

Tip us?

wackychimp
Old
(Last edited by wackychimp; 10th April 2014 at 03:30 PM.) Reason: Added question
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclingroo View Post
I've had problems with various KitKat ROM's and their associated SMS/MMS settings. Almost always, the problem stems from carrier configurations - especially MMS configs. For my problems, I had to get a tool that would help with APN configuration. There are quite a few of these in the Play Store. But I used APN Settings to get the right carrier APN info configured.
Thanks for the response. How can I find the right APN info for my phone? (Galaxy Nexus on Verizon)

And is it something I have to set after every reboot or just a one time setting?

cyclingroo
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by wackychimp View Post
Thanks for the response. How can I find the right APN info for my phone? (Galaxy Nexus on Verizon)

And is it something I have to set after every reboot or just a one time setting?
You can get APN settings here.

DroidsBeforeBoids
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Nav Bar

Hello, the rom works great, but when I flash the smaller nav bar (36 dpi) mod, the default back button is bigger than the home and recents softkeys. The sizing is more even on the other add-on softkeys like the black bars and white zenith. Also, are there any other options for soft keys I can flash? I'd love to get ones like the Moto or sony types.Thanks for such a great, stable KK option for my beloved, well aged phone