[ROM] 4.2.2 - JDQ39 - toro build from maguro OTA + MODs
Since I can't seem to get a build working from AOSP tonight, I went ahead and used the stock JDQ39 ROM for maguro by bigxie and added/replaced the files to make it work well with toro devices. I think everything is working and I even updated things like the eri.xml so no one gets the tcdma network name while roaming. Since we have to add all of the toro-specific props to build from aosp, I don't think there is anything that I missed. I'm sure that aosp will be finished updating soon and we'll have some roms built from there, but for those of you who are impatient like me...here you go
It's working fine for me, but flash at your own risk and know how to recover anything you don't want to lose.
GAPPS from JDQ39 included
Rooted, deodex'd, & BusyBox by bigxie
Fix for off-center lockscreen target HERE
. Thanks klobkelosh!
Extended Power Menu - CM style
- Ability to reboot, hot reboot, reboot recovery, & reboot bootloader.
- Long press volume with screen off to skip track
- Replaces /system/framework/android.policy.jar
- Thanks to Cyanogenmod and xIC-MACIx
- Power Menu DOWNLOAD
1% Battery Mods
- Thanks to mugendon and whoever made the battery image files
(old image, newer version has slightly larger numbers)