[ROM][AOSP](8/9/14) Shiny ROM: OTA-Like, Stock Android [4.4.4] [KTU84P]

OP baldwinguy77

20th August 2014, 04:28 PM   |  #181  
Thanks Meter: 5

84 posts
Slight issue a few days in, albeit kind of minor. So, upon flashing, I used the updated bootloader addon in the first post (out of curiosity). When rebooting, my Nexus tends to fall into a bootloop (easily corrected with a battery pull, but still troublesome). I'm only attributing it to this because it seems the only likely cause, so - is there any way to remove this addition, or will I have to reflash?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Free mobile app
21st August 2014, 04:17 AM   |  #182  
Flag Robinson
Thanks Meter: 115

307 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by V1215

Slight issue a few days in, albeit kind of minor. So, upon flashing, I used the updated bootloader addon in the first post (out of curiosity). When rebooting, my Nexus tends to fall into a bootloop (easily corrected with a battery pull, but still troublesome). I'm only attributing it to this because it seems the only likely cause, so - is there any way to remove this addition, or will I have to reflash?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Free mobile app

I noticed this too a few times. I just thought I was alone because no one else mentioned it...lol. I don't have the add on.
12th September 2014, 05:43 AM   |  #183  
Flag Tampa
Thanks Meter: 30

147 posts
More
Would it be possible for changes to be made to enable mirroring as described in this post? http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=54062732
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread