Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,550 Members 51,220 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] Android Open Kang Project - toro - build 35

Tip us?

StDevious
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by williamthegoat View Post
Just installed this as my first custom rom and am waiting to finish the first boot. That is quite the boot animation haha.
Haha, I know. I wish they would change the color though. I disable it because of that.

sway40
Old
Thanks Meter 192
Jerk

~ Sent from my GNexus running Aokp~
Galaxy Note II
Jelly Bean's Rom // Perseus Kernel // Nova Prime

Galaxy Nexus LTE

Nexus 7
Nova prime // Franco kernel

Nexus 10 (Stock)

Nexus 4
Carbon Rom // Franco kernel // Nova prime // 4g enabled
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sway40 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

NyPlaya513
Old
(Last edited by NyPlaya513; 9th March 2012 at 05:00 AM.)
Thanks Meter 135
does anybody have a additional link or would be kind enough to upload the newest gapps. I have tried from my home computer and phone with the speeds being insanely slow and then ending up with the wrong MD5

nvm got it http://dl.dropbox.com/u/967329/gapps...304-signed.zip

KassaNovaKaine
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Is there a recommended action to take for ensuring Google Wallet works when going from M3 to M4? I'm planning on wiping everything (data, cache, etc.) and start anew. Wallet works perfectly fine for me on M3, but I don't want to upgrade if there are risks in flashing a new ROM build.

I installed Wallet through the desktop site exploit that was unveiled a couple weeks back. Don't know if that is relevant.

anton2009
Old
Thanks Meter 227
Quote:
Originally Posted by KassaNovaKaine View Post
Is there a recommended action to take for ensuring Google Wallet works when going from M3 to M4? I'm planning on wiping everything (data, cache, etc.) and start anew. Wallet works perfectly fine for me on M3, but I don't want to upgrade if there are risks in flashing a new ROM build.

I installed Wallet through the desktop site exploit that was unveiled a couple weeks back. Don't know if that is relevant.
No. Nothing will (most likely) happen to GW if you wipe data. They just started reprovisioning cards a day or two ago for those who have wiped data, and I've flashed two roms today both clearing data/cache/dalvik and GW has worked flawlessly every time.

KassaNovaKaine
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by anton2009 View Post
No. Nothing will (most likely) happen to GW if you wipe data. They just started reprovisioning cards a day or two ago for those who have wiped data, and I've flashed two roms today both clearing data/cache/dalvik and GW has worked flawlessly every time.
Did you reset GW (from inside the Wallet settings) first before doing all that? I remember from a while back this was required so it didn't mess with the Secure Element.

anton2009
Old
Thanks Meter 227
Quote:
Originally Posted by KassaNovaKaine View Post
Did you reset GW (from inside the Wallet settings) first before doing all that? I remember from a while back this was required so it didn't mess with the Secure Element.
Nope. Never have before, and never will... Always just left it activated and unmodified before clearing data and wiping rom. Never had a problem (until Google stopped provisioning cards for a while).

jrx
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by StDevious View Post
Haha, I know. I wish they would change the color though. I disable it because of that.
I'm not a pinkaphobe or anything but disabled it too. Personally I really like the stock animation.

jrocc24
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Default proximity sensor on calls

does anyone have this issue with trying to push numbers on the keypad during calls? ie voice mail and other on the phone prompts.. i looked through i couldn't find anything on it

azsl1326
Old
(Last edited by azsl1326; 9th March 2012 at 09:01 PM.)
Thanks Meter 43
Is there anyway to remove Haptic feedback on the lock screen?

Thanks.