[ROM] Android Open Kang Project - toro - build 35

OP Romanbb

9th March 2012, 03:21 AM   |  #1361  
Thanks Meter: 17

445 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by williamthegoat

Just installed this as my first custom rom and am waiting to finish the first boot. That is quite the boot animation haha.

Haha, I know. I wish they would change the color though. I disable it because of that.
9th March 2012, 03:40 AM   |  #1362  
Flag Houston Tx
Thanks Meter: 192

875 posts
More
Jerk

~ Sent from my GNexus running Aokp~
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sway40 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th March 2012, 04:34 AM   |  #1363  
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 136

671 posts
More
does anybody have a additional link or would be kind enough to upload the newest gapps. I have tried from my home computer and phone with the speeds being insanely slow and then ending up with the wrong MD5

nvm got it http://dl.dropbox.com/u/967329/gapps...304-signed.zip
Last edited by NyPlaya513; 9th March 2012 at 05:00 AM.
9th March 2012, 06:11 AM   |  #1364  
Thanks Meter: 7

102 posts
Is there a recommended action to take for ensuring Google Wallet works when going from M3 to M4? I'm planning on wiping everything (data, cache, etc.) and start anew. Wallet works perfectly fine for me on M3, but I don't want to upgrade if there are risks in flashing a new ROM build.

I installed Wallet through the desktop site exploit that was unveiled a couple weeks back. Don't know if that is relevant.
9th March 2012, 07:36 AM   |  #1365  
Flag Lincoln, NE
Thanks Meter: 227

813 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KassaNovaKaine

Is there a recommended action to take for ensuring Google Wallet works when going from M3 to M4? I'm planning on wiping everything (data, cache, etc.) and start anew. Wallet works perfectly fine for me on M3, but I don't want to upgrade if there are risks in flashing a new ROM build.

I installed Wallet through the desktop site exploit that was unveiled a couple weeks back. Don't know if that is relevant.

No. Nothing will (most likely) happen to GW if you wipe data. They just started reprovisioning cards a day or two ago for those who have wiped data, and I've flashed two roms today both clearing data/cache/dalvik and GW has worked flawlessly every time.
9th March 2012, 07:56 AM   |  #1366  
Thanks Meter: 7

102 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by anton2009

No. Nothing will (most likely) happen to GW if you wipe data. They just started reprovisioning cards a day or two ago for those who have wiped data, and I've flashed two roms today both clearing data/cache/dalvik and GW has worked flawlessly every time.

Did you reset GW (from inside the Wallet settings) first before doing all that? I remember from a while back this was required so it didn't mess with the Secure Element.
9th March 2012, 08:56 AM   |  #1367  
Flag Lincoln, NE
Thanks Meter: 227

813 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KassaNovaKaine

Did you reset GW (from inside the Wallet settings) first before doing all that? I remember from a while back this was required so it didn't mess with the Secure Element.

Nope. Never have before, and never will... Always just left it activated and unmodified before clearing data and wiping rom. Never had a problem (until Google stopped provisioning cards for a while).
9th March 2012, 06:55 PM   |  #1368  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by StDevious

Haha, I know. I wish they would change the color though. I disable it because of that.

I'm not a pinkaphobe or anything but disabled it too. Personally I really like the stock animation.
9th March 2012, 07:41 PM   |  #1369  
Thanks Meter: 2

40 posts
proximity sensor on calls
does anyone have this issue with trying to push numbers on the keypad during calls? ie voice mail and other on the phone prompts.. i looked through i couldn't find anything on it
9th March 2012, 08:42 PM   |  #1370  
Flag Arizona
Thanks Meter: 44

584 posts
More
Is there anyway to remove Haptic feedback on the lock screen?

Thanks.
Last edited by azsl1326; 9th March 2012 at 09:01 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread