XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] Android Open Kang Project - toro - build 35

Tip us?

Droid316
Old
Thanks Meter 364
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrotherG View Post
Wow that battery time is amazing, what exactly is the Open/Close camera fix and do you have to do this on every reboot?

---------- Post added at 12:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

Any LTE users have any luck with the "Unique Power Saver functionality"? i'm a bit hesitant to try since the warning describes possible endless loops.
Yes on every reboot you have to otherwise it will eat your battery. Something about a sensor.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

lonnyrs
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by notphilip View Post
I also wanna say thanks for this awesome rom. The only thing I can ask for/suggest is airplane mode and flashlight to be added to the notification toggles.

This rom with franco's kernel has led to some kickass battery life. With 4g disabled, doing the open/close camera fix, and disabling location services, I am at 65% after 14 hours of usage (1 hour with screen on). I also want to note that my battery life improved a ton after disabling juicedefender for some reason (yet I get great results with JD on my HTC Flyer).

I am really happy with this phone now! I've thrown you $7 via paypal for a six-pack of beer.
Can you correctly direct me how to disable location services? In Maps, I can't seem to find it under the settings..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA App

bowsersoulstar
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonnyrs View Post
Can you correctly direct me how to disable location services? In Maps, I can't seem to find it under the settings..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA App
It's not under Maps. It's under your Android system settings.

Settings -> Location Services

I just keep GPS on, other two unchecked.

TheBiles
Old
Thanks Meter 152
14 and Franco's kernel has given me horrid battery life. Even on wifi, I barely made it 7 hours.

RyderOCZ
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBiles View Post
14 and Franco's kernel has given me horrid battery life. Even on wifi, I barely made it 7 hours.

Have you checked what Radio you have installed?

jtseidner
Old
Thanks Meter 16
I came from milestone 1 to build 14. I am missing the calendar. Where can I get the apk?

ohnuhuh
Old
Thanks Meter 7

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyderOCZ View Post
Have you checked what Radio you have installed?
Which radio is best for this? I'm thinking about flashing build 14 and franco's kernel. I'm whatever stock radio is for 4.0.2 right now
Verizon
HTC One - BoneStock
Galaxy Nexus - AOKP
Droid Incredible - Stock Plus

nerdslogic
Old
Thanks Meter 28
When was this last updated? I would like to add color options to the soft keys...all my soft keys are blue except search

And I agree...Franco kernel with this ROM is amazing

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
Looking to get dropbox? Send a request TO ME....I could use the space for the referral....you will get free space too!

bostonfan87
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I'm a pretty big fan on imoseyon's Leankernel 1.4 EXP with build 14. I've been getting 10-12 hours with moderate to heavy use with the extended battery. I'm trying out the 1.5 kernel now. Great work on the AOKP!

nerdslogic
Old
Thanks Meter 28
I managed to screw up my system UI trying to get all 4 keys blue. Can someone help fix this....
Looking to get dropbox? Send a request TO ME....I could use the space for the referral....you will get free space too!