OP winner00

5th January 2012, 02:57 PM   |  #361  
Flag New Milford, CT
Thanks Meter: 12

123 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jburnette87

Its installed. Secure element error, got an apk that works?

If you have a nandroid from when it was working, restore to that. If you don't, it sounds like your Secure Element has locked you out. I hate to be the one to tell you... without a nandroid backup, you will probably need a new phone to use Wallet.

5th January 2012, 03:08 PM   |  #362  
Thanks Meter: 20

308 posts
Winner, loved your droid 1 roms. How close are you to another build? I only ask because I don't want to install the 01/03 build only to find out there is a new one this afternoon.
5th January 2012, 03:09 PM   |  #363  
Flag Brooklyn, New York, United States
Thanks Meter: 115

1,086 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by codemonkey85

If you have a nandroid from when it was working, restore to that. If you don't, it sounds like your Secure Element has locked you out. I hate to be the one to tell you... without a nandroid backup, you will probably need a new phone to use Wallet.

And why won't a wipe fix that

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA App
5th January 2012, 03:09 PM   |  #364  

1,086 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 91ludesit

Winner, loved your droid 1 roms. How close are you to another build? I only ask because I don't want to install the 01/03 build only to find out there is a new one this afternoon.

Takes about 3 minutes to update. Never ask for eta's

5th January 2012, 03:42 PM   |  #365  
Thanks Meter: 0

24 posts
Loving this ROM. One thing I really noticed is that text correction is available in the browser, which was not working on my stock 4.0.2
5th January 2012, 03:50 PM   |  #366  
Thanks Meter: 1

11 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberfreak95

Running this ROM with Nova Launcher instead of Trebuchet and it rocks. Nova is light years ahead. Was kinda hopin that CM9 would add AVRCP 1.3 support but alas my car stereo is still without song names. Hopefully soon!

So far everything seems to be working for me.

Thanks for compiling this, much appreciated!

I've been wondering about this. Out of the box, my Droid X sent song metadata to my car stereo over bluetooth.

How did we lose this ICS?
5th January 2012, 04:15 PM   |  #367  
Recognized Developer
Flag Cincinnati
Thanks Meter: 917

6,876 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eallan

Fantastic ROM. Just one thing I don't like: the buttons move and squish together when the menu is present. Moving buttons isn't a great idea. Any option the change it?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

I agree. Finger placement is habit and a hard one. Although I am on the fence with it because I've done both sides. RootzBoat has it where the buttons are static placed. The Menu and Search buttons can be shown or hidden on the fly via settings. However they don't move around, thus when only 3 are visible, they are still smushed together in the middle with lots of extra space on the sides. It looked horrible unless you use all 5.

So I like where CM is going with this, except they need to make the menu key permanent if opted to be displayed in the navigation bar. Having it pop up "when needed" and moving the buttons won't work.

It either needs to be there all the time or not at all. Then auto-adjusting buttons would be perfect.

Here's what I'd like in a 3 button layout:
Back/Close (Hold)
Task/Home (Hold)
Menu/Search (Hold)

I wish they could combine the Menu and Search buttons. I don't really need a dedicated key for Search when I only use it for Google Voice Search on the homescreen.
5th January 2012, 04:16 PM   |  #368  

1,086 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by player911

I agree. Finger placement is habit and a hard one. Although I am on the fence with it because I've done both sides. RootzBoat has it where the buttons are static placed. The Menu and Search buttons can be shown or hidden on the fly via settings. However they don't move around, thus when only 3 are visible, they are still smushed together in the middle with lots of extra space on the sides. It looked horrible unless you use all 5.

So I like where CM is going with this, except they need to make the menu key permanent if opted to be displayed in the navigation bar. Having it pop up "when needed" and moving the buttons won't work.

It either needs to be there all the time or not at all. Then auto-adjusting buttons would be perfect.

Here's what I'd like in a 3 button layout:
Back/Close (Hold)
Task/Home (Hold)
Menu/Search (Hold)

I wish they could combine the Menu and Search buttons. I don't really need a dedicated key for Search when I only use it for Google Voice Search on the homescreen.

Then how often would people complain about having a useless menu button there when its not needed. Only having it when needed is perfect

5th January 2012, 05:03 PM   |  #369  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,053

521 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 91ludesit

Expect one tonight unless something comes up.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
5th January 2012, 05:08 PM   |  #370  
Flag Bronx
Thanks Meter: 25

141 posts
More
Anyone notice a problem with Exchange not giving notification sounds?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread