[ROM][Official] CyanogenMod 11 Nightly

Tip us?

tiny4579
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 3791
Quote:
Originally Posted by 808phoneaddict View Post
Ok I've seen something about a different gapps earlier and something about deleting a certain gallery to use the hdr camera, just wanted to ask, with the newest nightly, is that still the only way to use it?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
It's not related to the nightly. The standard gapps package replaces the CM gallery. I think if you delete the gallery and re-flash the nightly, you should get the CM gallery back with HDR.

Royal2000H
Old
Thanks Meter 26
I'm going to finally rid myself of my outdated Bugless Beast and am now going for something more feature filled than stock (but I want to maintain stability / speed).

Is CM right for me? (I think people are saying so on RW)... and should I go for latest nightly or M build?

Best way to flash just zip in CWM or should I get something like rom manager / goomanager?

JPBeard21
Old
Thanks Meter 70
Default Re: [ROM][Official] CyanogenMod 10.1 - Nightly / M-Series / Stable Release (Jan)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal2000H View Post
I'm going to finally rid myself of my outdated Bugless Beast and am now going for something more feature filled than stock (but I want to maintain stability / speed).

Is CM right for me? (I think people are saying so on RW)... and should I go for latest nightly or M build?

Best way to flash just zip in CWM or should I get something like rom manager / goomanager?
CM is great. Go with the monthly stable release if you want stability or try the latest nightly if you're feeling like you want the latest features. I've had no real issues on any of the latest nightlies through the 18th. Suggestion is to backup and flash and try for yourself. It will take a day or two to let it all set in and get a feel for battery life and performance (when you want a FAST A** ROM packed with features try Project Elite )

808phoneaddict
Old
Thanks Meter 47
Default Re: [ROM][Official] CyanogenMod 10.1 - Nightly / M-Series / Stable Release (Jan)

Where is the gallery file u need to delete?

ericsdeadinside
Old
Thanks Meter 171

You can copy Gallery2 from the nightly build and keep both

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app
Follow me at: DeathBecomesMe

808phoneaddict
Old
Thanks Meter 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericsdeadinside View Post
You can copy Gallery2 from the nightly build and keep both

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

And so i got to check out the hdr camera, I don't see the big deal, it took 3 photos, one after another, then it ended with one picture in the gallery, one blurry one....whats the deal? Lol

bsmitty83
Old
(Last edited by bsmitty83; 25th February 2013 at 02:45 AM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 5415

Quote:
Originally Posted by 808phoneaddict View Post
And so i got to check out the hdr camera, I don't see the big deal, it took 3 photos, one after another, then it ended with one picture in the gallery, one blurry one....whats the deal? Lol
Lol I had the same reaction....

Edit: just read that CyanogenMod recommends a bipod or tripod otherwise the slight hand movement s will blur the 3 overlapped pics.... I get what its supposed to do but its Far from functional for me
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to bsmitty83 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

0dBu
Old
Thanks Meter 137

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsmitty83 View Post
Lol I had the same reaction....

Edit: just read that CyanogenMod recommends a bipod or tripod otherwise the slight hand movement s will blur the 3 overlapped pics.... I get what its supposed to do but its Far from functional for me
Yeah, because I'm gonna buy a tripod for my cell camera, screw my cannon dslr...

The Following User Says Thank You to 0dBu For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bsmitty83
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 5415

OK, I can see some instances when this function could be useful but for the most part since the camera has to be rock steady to get a good picture its not much of a help chasing my year old daughter around snapping pics , I love cm and what they do but I was really bummed by this new camera , but then again if I wanted a nice camera on my phone I wouldn't have bought a Nexus

BTW: just typed that using the stock swipe KB for the first time , not bad ...

lesclark
Old
Thanks Meter 16

Is anyone having problems with WIFI connection on wake? Shows connected but is grayed out and will not connect to the Internet. Off/On everything OK.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

The Following User Says Thank You to lesclark For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
cyanogenmod 10, cyanogenmod 11, cyanogenmod galaxy nexus