5,593,587 Members 37,900 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][Official] CyanogenMod 11 Nightly

Tip us?

TurboD
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Default Re: [ROM][Official] CyanogenMod 10.1 - Nightly / M-Series / Stable Release (Jan)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iviustang50h View Post
I have the same issue with the reboot menu. I just asked about it on Rootwiki.
They said on G+ it was being moved to the developers menu, advanced reboot option.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TurboD For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jsgraphicart
Old
Thanks Meter 1219
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboD View Post
They said on G+ it was being moved to the developers menu, advanced reboot option.
You're right. Its there. And it works still.

iviustang50h
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboD View Post
You are the man. Thanks!

klobkelosh
Old
Thanks Meter 389
Default Re: [ROM][Official] CyanogenMod 10.1 - Nightly / M-Series / Stable Release (Jan)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
Just flashed and dont see the option either. I see in the changelog there is only a [1/2]. I didnt see a [2/2] so maybe its not fully included yet? I dont know. I also just came across a thread today with people saying that the gapps used can make a difference. But I know nothing about an alternative gapps zip.
I use this modified gapps that installs both the cm and Google cameras: http://d-h.st/3S9. Hope that helps someone.

jwa0042
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by klobkelosh View Post
I use this modified gapps that installs both the cm and Google cameras: http://d-h.st/3S9. Hope that helps someone.
So you have 2 cameras? I'm confused.

And can you dirty flash gapps? or is a wipe needed?

Sorry for all the questions lol

0dBu
Old
Thanks Meter 134

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
My notification tray seems to come down fine.

One issue I came across is there is no option to reboot into recovery now. Even though I have reboot menu selected in the power menu option, hitting reboot only gives the option for a normal reboot. I had to power down and get into recovery by holding down all the buttons.
Which nightly are you on?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

jsgraphicart
Old
Thanks Meter 1219

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0dBu View Post
Which nightly are you on?

Todays build. But as said earlier, the option got moved to developer options. After selecting it there, it works

klobkelosh
Old
Thanks Meter 389

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwa0042 View Post
So you have 2 cameras? I'm confused.

And can you dirty flash gapps? or is a wipe needed?

Sorry for all the questions lol
Yep, 2 cameras. One cm, one Google with photo sphere. They have the same icon, so yes a little confusing. You can absolutely dirty flash gapps. Just make sure to write dalvik and cache.

tattedupboy
Old
Thanks Meter 63

Is anyone else having problems with bluetooth? I live in a one-bedroom apartment and ordinarily, I can go anywhere else in the apartment and talk with no problems. Today however, I can't even get as far as the adjoining room without it disconnecting. And no, the problem isn't with the headset, which I also tried out on my sister's phone with no such issues.

TurboD
Old
Thanks Meter 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
Is anyone else having problems with bluetooth? I live in a one-bedroom apartment and ordinarily, I can go anywhere else in the apartment and talk with no problems. Today however, I can't even get as far as the adjoining room without it disconnecting. And no, the problem isn't with the headset, which I also tried out on my sister's phone with no such issues.

Haven't tested today's build yet, but last couple builds have had weak Bluetooth. Other people have also commented on it a few pages back.

Tags
cyanogenmod 10, cyanogenmod 11, cyanogenmod galaxy nexus