Originally Posted by odmejia
Is there any chance the devs will actually imply the fix? I really wanted to try this ROM because it looks great but with data not working.. not really good use to me. just wondering, thanks.
Here is how I got data:
1) Unzip the Slimkat weekly 8-14 and take the apn file from system/ect
2) Unzip the DU rom nand replace the apn file and rezip
3) Used voice dialer to access the apn' by saying "Open APN"
4) Found one that said "LTE- Verizon internet" and clicked the button beside it, then selected it to edit
5) Make sure it is as follows:
MMSC - http://mms.vtext.com/servlets/mms
MMS Port - 80
APN type- default,mms,dun
leave everything else the way it is (all I had to change was the MMS Port.
6) Exit and Reboot
This is how I got data on this rom. I hope it helps you all.